As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Screenshots 9: Needs More Spiky Bits

• WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    shevas1.jpg

the token armor/weapons aren't too shabby, especially with a full set worth of tokens only going for about 5 gold on the exchange

tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    Tokens from where?

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
    edited May 2012
    the repeatable missions you get to kill quest mobs over again (and again and again). that set is from Progress Tokens. use them to buy stuff at Strategic Command in the main city.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    Oh, I've been completely ignoring those! I'll have to do some and check it out.

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
    hoodie13 wrote: »
    Oh, I've been completely ignoring those! I'll have to do some and check it out.

quicker to just buy them, they range from 4-20sp each on the exchange. a full set of armor is like 79 tokens and the weapon is around 70 or so. get an option of weapon/armor that is enchantable as well, but they start with lower stats and cost more tokens. the cheaper versions are stronger right off the bat and by quite a bit

tf2sig.jpg
  • naturalchaosnaturalchaos Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Me and the Goddess, just chillin'

TERA_ScreenShot_20120503_223950.jpg

naturalchaos on
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    My favorite shot from TOR and the ending 'finale' to the Smuggler storyline. Still feels it should continue in some way though, but that's probably in a later expansion. :P
    Screenshot_2012-05-04_11_55_42_150814.jpg

Also, Risha's usual response to his flirtations. If it has two legs, and all...
    Screenshot_2012-05-04_11_54_13_714756.jpg

Also Gus had the best fish poem ever, but I think I'll post it later. ;)

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    What the FUCK did you do to Corso?!

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • HewnHewn Registered User regular
    Arthil wrote: »
    What the FUCK did you do to Corso?!

I'm glad you asked. I didn't have the courage, for fear he would do that to me.

Steam: hewn
    Warframe: TheBaconDwarf
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    ywQOb.jpg

My Priest at 30.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Can't be true, she's castanic and fully clothed. Clearly an edited image.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    Can't be true, she's castanic and fully clothed. Clearly an edited image.

Hey now, there's a hint of cleavage and thighs still. It's probably just a very weak armor set, made weaker by the fact that it can be worn realistically without superglue.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I know, I was disappointed the low cut leopard print nightgown robe I got as a random drop only lasted a few hours before I found an upgrade.

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    templeofdagon.png
    arachnaea.png

Snakes AND Spiders. This game does in no way fuck around when it comes to common phobia.

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
    The story continues!

We last left off with our intrepid Slayer and her loyal Warrior reaching the desert.
    76JUY.jpg

They found out that there was mischief afoot beneath the blazing desert sands and went to investigate.
    BwjW6.jpg

Three giants were being held captive while their minds were probed for information by a strange magical stone.
    PkzWl.jpg

So our brave adventurers smashed the magic stone!
    yjoQF.jpg

The giants informed them that nasty things were happening in the cathedral to the south of the desert. Being so adventurous and brave our heroes immediately arrived on the scene.
    iHquk.jpg

They could tell there were nasty plots in motion by the corruption of the holy cathedral.
    ohhOD.jpg

Suspicions were confirmed when they happened upon a Treacherous Script.
    sCn3a.jpg

Treacherous it was indeed!
    UUjYC.jpg

What will happen to our heroes as they face this evil foe?!
    Who knows! Here are some pics of a couple new characters I made to tide you over until next time!

WO1d9.jpg
    o79oG.jpg

Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Good lord Tera is pretty. I wish I had time to play it, but I can't see buying it right now when it could be months before I give it a fair shake.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • vamenvamen Registered User regular
    I love Popori riding animations.

gGbzP.jpg

• ToothyToothy Registered User regular
    I just love Popori.

• CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you people who posted all these Tera pictures.

I play TOR, I'm getting Diablo III..........and now I ordered the CE for this game.
    Hate.

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    One of Us! One of Us!

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Don't mess with bunnies, man.

tera_lancer01.jpg

• MortifiedPenguinMortifiedPenguin Registered User regular
    I don't have Tera, but I'm honestly not seeing any reason to play anything other than Popori so far.

I will not give in.

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    You will.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    It helps that the combat, especially the melee combat, is satisfying and fun. Questing system, sure, tried and tired walk here, kill that. Combat where I need to actively avoid attacks, not just rely on my Dodge stat? Where the direction of my attack matters? That's what's keeping me in the game. I can't wait to reach 20 when dungeons hit and I'm always two slip-ups away from death. <3

Glal on
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    You will.

Nope.

*twitch*

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Corehealer wrote: »
    You will.

Nope.

*twitch*

We...

We could be Baraka/Aman bros Core.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    it's true I have actual photographic evidence of a castanic wearing a full pair of pants(also my elin sorc)

clipboard01atq.jpg

Jars on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Bah, that's obviously photo-shopped. You can tell by the pixels.

I made a male elf

terascreenshot201205060.jpg

ladies

He looks so, sorrowful and introspectful.

delphinidaes.png
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2012
    It's so easy to resist TERA. Just look at an Elin or, really, ANY woman in the game. The thought of being associated with that is generally enough to resist the urge.

Regarding more pleasant topics, Guild Wars 2 is playing hide & seek on my hard drive. Where the hell is it installed? I just want to grab some screenshots, and I can't even uninstall from the control panel! I have found literally one folder: one in documents that contains an empty music folder.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    My Guild Wars 2 folder is in Libraries->Documents->Guild Wars 2. (Windows 7)

acpRlGW.jpg
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Well, hyperbole, but compared to the environments? Yeah, fair to say.

yea it looks pretty good

pew.png

Textures could use some work though, maybe?

• DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Not really. I mean you got freckles on your skin. Doesnt show up that great with jpg compression but you can even see it in that screenshot. I think its more of a polycount problem really, and its probably by design. Keep in mind its also a painterly style, they do use brighter more defined colors, less blending going on.

GW2 hides on your hard drive wherever you downloaded it to. it installs itself into the same folder as gw2.exe.

Draygo on
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    It's so easy to resist TERA. Just look at an Elin or, really, ANY woman in the game. The though of being associated with that is generally enough to resist the urge.

I was browsing this thread. There were TERA photos. My girlfriend walks in. She says, "If you play that game I don't think I can date you anymore."

but what about captain dreamboat?

Jars wrote: »
    but what about captain dreamboat?

I'll give him a pass. But only because I feel like he gets my pain of being ridiculously good looking.

• FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    My wife walked in when I was in the Guild Wars 2 thread, she said she would divorce me if I played that "casual baby game." I was taken aback!

Frei on
    Are you the magic man?
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Frei wrote: »
    My wife walked in when I was in the Guild Wars 2 thread, she said she would divorce me if I played that "casual baby game." I was taken aback!
    Tell her that facial hair isn't required to be a neckbeard.

YL9WnCY.png
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    volcano.png
    swagincastanica.png

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
This discussion has been closed.