As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling Thread] We all dig crazy chicks

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    It's probably because I pay more attention to them than any other segment. There be some attractive ladies in TNA.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    Also at the theater I saw a kid in a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. Now I am a pretty big jeff hardy mark from back in the day so its not that weird to me but this shirt was BRAND FUCKING NEW. Who buys a jeff hardy t-shirt in the last 10 years? Also this kid was too young to have been watching when jeff was good.

Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
    7KEFduI.jpg
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Also at the theater I saw a kid in a Jeff Hardy t-shirt. Now I am a pretty big jeff hardy mark from back in the day so its not that weird to me but this shirt was BRAND FUCKING NEW. Who buys a jeff hardy t-shirt in the last 10 years? Also this kid was too young to have been watching when jeff was good.

Jeff's sober now. He's a role model!
    XsQ0s.gif

Correction...Jeff's a role model!

Psychotic One on
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    That is, honest to god, the scariest goddamn thing I have ever seen, from TNA.

And I've seen Jeff Jerrett crowned TNA-NWA champ six times.

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Well duh Quicksnap, something can't be scary and boring at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze2GJRKKods

#Pipebomb?

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Botchamaia 205: Brodus Clayfighter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SGhYRd2x7Q

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Goldust has been future endeavored
    WWE has released Dustin "Goldust" Runnels from his producer position, that's why his profile has been moved to the Alumni section on WWE.com. The release happened as a result of something that happened at the Smackdown taping two weeks ago.

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    but

what was it

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Nobody knows or has told

All that will be revealed is something happened two weeks ago, and now no more Goldust

Maybe he'll go back to TNA and be Black Rain

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    damnit I was hoping he'd part of a deeper Cody arc

• Options
    Nobody knows or has told

All that will be revealed is something happened two weeks ago, and now no more Goldust

Please don't even joke about this.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Nobody knows or has told

And deprive your fans of your coverage of the return of Black Rain?!

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    goldust can't be michael douglas' greatest 80's movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-bc1DZovg

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Nobody knows or has told

And deprive your fans of your coverage of the return of Black Rain?!

Kill me right now.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Chris Hero wrote:
    First, I want to thank all my friends and fans who have gone out of their way to message me and ask about my condition. I am feeling a lot better. There is some residual soreness/stiffness; I'm just very lucky that the injury was not as bad as it could have been.

Now, for the uninformed, I will explain what happened. Last Thursday, at the FCW Arena in Tampa,
    I took part in a Human Cage Match v. the newest Smackdown Superstar, Antonio Cesaro. Late in the match, the action spilled to the floor and I saw an opportunity to dive onto the pile. I hurled myself out of the ring, twisting as I crossed over the top rope (this maneuver is called the High Jump Moonsault Suicida: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cp6yfYPvDI ). This time, I came up short on the dive, landing in front of the pile, directly on top of my head . Fortunately there wasn't any dizziness or numbness to speak of. Somehow I was able to make it to my feet and finish the match (getting the W, no less, after smashing Cesaro's melon into an exposed turnbuckle).
    I landed incredibly hard. Once the initial scare subsided, I had a good feeling that the injury would not be serious.

Our athletic trainer accompanied me to the Emergency Room after the show in order to rule out any potential breaks/fractures. Five hours later the x-rays had come back negative and I was diagnosed with a cervical sprain. I don't believe it to be as serious as it sounds but we are taking every precaution. I'm still coping with stiffness but, with rest and rehab, it's gotten better each day. I'm optimistic for a quick return.

I want to thank some of my opponents over the years (Ian Rotten, Arik Cannon, Eddie Kingston, Trik Davis) for helping toughen up my skull with a slew of sickening headbutts. I also want to thank Jorge "Skayde" Rivera and the Pro-Wrestling NOAH Dojo for teaching me a litany of exercises and techniques that have greatly strengthened my neck strength over the years. This is a scary situation that could have been infinitely scarier had circumstances been different.

I consider myself incredibly fortunate. In wrestling, there are a number of variables that you can't always plan for. Accidents happen and all you can hope for is to be properly prepared. My peers at FCW and the training staff were incredibly helpful to me in this instance. Unfortunately, most of the smaller wrestling organizations aren't properly equipped to handle these situations. I was amazingly lucky; the next guy might not be. Again, thanks to EVERYONE for the support. I look forward to being 100% again and making a quick return to the ring.

~KO

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Great, now we'll never see Hero do that move in WWE. Although he himself will probably be wary of doing it now anyway.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    yeah, that's what we should be taking away from this

• Options
    Hey I'm glad Hero is OK it's just I'm annoyed that more than likely he'll never be allowed to do that move again.

• Options
    So

you're annoyed that there's a less likely chance one of your favorite wrestlers will die in the ring

• Options
    edited May 2012
    That's not what I'm saying at all. Part of the reason I like Hero is the way he can fly around for a guy his size.

However I will concede that's a pretty dangerous move and he'd be better off just doing a standard front flip dive out of the ring the next time that opportunity comes up. I'm still worried that they'll completely ground him after this though.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    However I will concede that's a pretty dangerous move and he'd be better off just doing a standard front flip dive out of the ring the next time that opportunity comes up. I'm still worried that they'll completely ground him after this though.

There's an implication here that there is such a thing as a safe dive out of the ring. There really isn't.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Is there a story out there about the "undisclosed incident" from the April 24 SD taping that got Dustin canned?

• Options
    Currently on WWE.com, there is a poll to "Name The Tag Team" of R-Truth and Kofi Kingston. The options include Air Truth, Ka-Boom, R-Boom, Truth in Paradise, and Air Jimmy.

I'm voting Air Jimmy.

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Trouble in ParaSpice.

• Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    Currently on WWE.com, there is a poll to "Name The Tag Team" of R-Truth and Kofi Kingston. The options include Air Truth, Ka-Boom, R-Boom, Truth in Paradise, and Air Jimmy.

I'm voting Air Jimmy.

Wasn't the "Air" part of "Air Boom" Bourne/Kingston from Evan, not Kofi? Why the hell is it an option for Kofi/Truth!?

Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    Two and a Half Tag Champs

• Options
    Just name them Team Little Jimmy.

• Options
    Jamaican Spice Connection

• Options
    I might be the only one here who wants this but I hope the AW thing catches on. He'd be the Truth Martini of WWE and represent a bunch of superstars but they wouldn't always be together like say a Four Horseman type group.

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular

I'm voting Air Jimmy.

All of those names are pretty terrible.

I'm going to write in the answer of Little Jimmy Truthston.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    In what has been a steady campaign for several weeks now, former WWE and TNA star Scott Steiner has posted yet another online rant, this time threatening to reveal embarrassing information about Eric Bischoff. Steiner had the following to say:

There you are u little b—h,bn tweeting for 4 wks now n u decide to respond when i tweeted About being at a Shoneys To Go Grand Opening….Really….Im playing poker with you and ive already told you what my hand is and the significance of 609,and the shoneys tweet Brought u out of yur hole,first off if you want to call anybody a drug abuser look no further than yur son… 609Garrett was a 140 lb non-athletic p—y in highschool,but as everybody can see he can take Everything under the sun but it hasnt improved his athletic ability,the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Let me educate u on Shoneys,first off this wasnt a paid appearance,i was there on behalf of my friend Of 18 yrs who purchased the Shoneys Brand 6 yrs ago for around $300 million,and its no Longer a greasy fast food joint as u suggest,you would have known this if u ever went to the Tna offices Bcuz Shoneys corporate offices are also in Nashville,but as you like to brag your too high class and make Too much money to eat at a place like that,well the # 609 suggests you aint high class at all00

So for everybody that has bn tweeting me back asking what is the significance of 609 and why Chant 609 when either b—hoff enters the ring,is bcuz 609 is part of a larger # that eric owns n now Garrett is going to have to live with, The full sequence is 1:19-CR-609 and its represents b—hoffs docket # when he testified under oath In Atlanta’s Gold Club trial… More later on his exact testimony which is very revealing and humurous bcuz it shows what a Weasle he is,which i will also post on my website

b—hoff u need to worry about the crowds that Tna is drawing since u 3 assholes have taken control… 2,500 ppl were at the last ppv in nashville,the home base of Tna and alot of those were freebee’s, b—hoff cant deny anything that i tweeted about bcuz its all true,so hes trying to change the focus Saying im to old slow & boring..really check out the Ring ka King footage… That i didnt want to move over for the younger guys,all i did was try to elevate guys and pass the torch… Ask any wrestler better yet look at the tape,im not a mark like hogan and have to have creative control Bcuz ppl dont care who wins or loses,they want to be entertained,hogan living in his fantansy world Actually believes hes winning

Trust me b—hoff ,u and hogan are about to find out im the last guy you should have f–kd with… Your going to find out that payback is a b—h,both mentally n physically right now im FF’n with Your mind,and i will see u both again,and you will see how ruthless i can be,believe that

Anyone else think Steiner is taking all this just a bit too far?

• Options
    Why would anyone care about the Gold Club trial?

• Options
    LTM wrote: »

As an Atlanta native I know that whole situation was a massive clusterfuck and I doubt anyone wants to be associated with it. Didn't Bischoff discover Bill Goldberg there?

• Options
    LTM wrote: »

As an Atlanta native I know that whole situation was a massive clusterfuck and I doubt anyone wants to be associated with it. Didn't Bischoff discover Bill Goldberg there?

Is that a euphemism? :winky:

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I hope they go with R-Boom.

That's sounds cool.

Xehalus on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

I'm voting Air Jimmy.

All of those names are pretty terrible.

I'm going to write in the answer of Little Jimmy Truthston.

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    controlled frenzy

• Options
    So apparently the reason Dustin Rhodes was fired was because he booked the finish for the Titus O'neil and Darren Young vs. Yoshi Tatsu and Ezekiel Jackson tag match which saw O'neil and Young hit a powerbomb version of the Doomsday Device. Since O'neil and Young are greener than The Incredible Hulk O'neil walked away from the corner a bit and Young ended up spiking Tatsu onto his head.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, that finish was terrible. Darren Young needed to go top rope, not second, and Titus needed to not kill Yoshi.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448&feature=player_embedded#!

Somewhat Wrestling related. Always nice to see a wrestler in a positive light.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.