As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Air Video iPad problems.

either,oreither,or Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
When I tried to play something with Air Video earlier and it began to list each file as invalid. I solved that problem but now all of the folders that were marked as invalid before still are. Anything I didn't try to open before the fix is fine, but now for the files in the other folders I don't get the options to play/convert. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way I can force Air Video to recheck them?
Edit: Changing the files location makes them playable, but when I revert to the old path they are still seen as invalid. If anyone knows whether there's another way that doesn't involve changing hundreds of file names that'd be great.

steam_sig.png
3DS friend code: 4811-7214-5053
either,or on

• Options
    useless4useless4 Registered User regular
    I would stop the server and reinstall the app on the ipad and see if that fixes it.

• Options
    either,oreither,or Registered User regular
    I forgot to mention that I did try that, it didn't work. Thanks though. I changed the drive letters for the two shared drives and now there are no problems. I hope it won't be something that keeps happening though.

steam_sig.png
    3DS friend code: 4811-7214-5053
  • Options
    useless4useless4 Registered User regular
    What OS are you running for the server?