Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Stuttering Audio/Video When Streaming Help

TopiaTopia Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So I just formatted my computer, as I do often, but this time now whenever I go to stream video (justin.tv, etc) the audio/video stutters. I feel like it's a video problem, but I can't say for sure, but here are some details.

Only happens when video is full or near full-screen. If I shrink the window size small enough it stops stuttering. Doesn't happen when I'm looking at a different tab (which makes me think it's a video issue, but it's a strange issue). Only happens when streaming live, watching vods or videos like youtube work fine, no matter the quality. I double checked my drivers, but I'm running a GeForce GTX 460, onboard (motherboard - Sabertooth 55i) audio. Everything worked fine before the format, so I'm not sure what is different now.

If anyone has any ideas, or needs some more information I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks in advance, I hope someone can help!

edit: here's some more. Quality doesn't matter - 1080, 240, doesn't matter, it acts the exact same regardless.

Topia on