As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Married With [chat]dren

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i am doing the rand/rand/rand so i get the bonus

919UOwT.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    you probably shouldn't be doing gold until you're at level 20

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    are you a vanguard gooey

vanguards have a... reputation

yes but i am pretty good!

abc

cmsr

Unfortunately human vanguard under 20 with a low N7 rank is going to be perceived as a perfect storm of scrubness.

I'm not justifying the elitists kicking you, but I am saying that you're kind of in a bad position.

You're like a black disabled lesbian trying to get a job at Abercrombie Fitch.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Hey, I should unwrap my copy of ME3 for XBox and play with you guys! Gamertag is Nova Collision. I'll be on in like 5 min.

I may take a minute just to figure out what the hell I'm doing, though.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    ten to one someone has carefully piled through polling data and state voting data before suggesting a green-light to the gay marriage thing

doubtless now some other people are piling through polling data and state voting data to see if making it the issue would be a good idea...

Obama said these things because he truly believes equal rights will allow our nation to prosper! No polls, no politics involved, only sincerity!

astonished neither party put nate silver on retainer, given the millions they seem willing to spend on campaigning

aRkpc.gif
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    set your difficulty

play what you're comfortable with

if you want to do geth white gold i recommend learning one of the good classes for it

Nova_C wrote: »
    Hey, I should unwrap my copy of ME3 for XBox and play with you guys! Gamertag is Nova Collision. I'll be on in like 5 min.

I may take a minute just to figure out what the hell I'm doing, though.

I am up for games. Atomoclassic

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    geth white gold broke my will to play multi

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    astonished neither party put nate silver on retainer, given the millions they seem willing to spend on campaigning

I imagine that he's got a strong interest in remaining financially independent from both parties. He's got a pretty good gig with NYT and being accused of partisanship wouldn't help him much.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    set your difficulty

if you want to do geth white gold i recommend learning one of the good classes for it

VANGUARD IS BEST

919UOwT.png
    legit

anymore even i am tempted to kick vanguards

i've seen so many, so many who jump into a match, charge at the first spawn and die out of reach of anyone else, and do it on every wave

after a while it just starts feeling like pub vanguard = I GUESS WE'RE THREE MANNING IT

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    set your difficulty

VANGUARD IS BEST

This.

set your difficulty

VANGUARD IS BEST
    i love vanguard

i played ME3 three times, twice as a vanguard

but pub vanguards are just

oh my god

set your difficulty

VANGUARD IS BEST

Vanguard is creative and dynamic

GWG is rote and repetitive

Vanguard is too good for GWG, Gooey.

Level up one of the plebe classes like infiltrator for GWG and play your vanguard when you want to have fun

adepts are better + cooler

charge -> nova works on bronze

stuff dies

you feel like a man

on silver everything lives but with like 5hp

so now you're surrounded by 12 pissed off assault troopers

sure, they're all almost dead, but that doesn't matter much when all 12 start shooting you

Bah. Took forever just to activate the online pass and now there's a free multiplayer pack that is totally not downloading at 6MB/s. :(

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Polygamy.

desc wrote: »
    geth white gold broke my will to play multi
    i am sorry i introduced the concept to these guys

i am so tired of it

i did g/w/g as a kind of emergency dictator thing when i got sick of waiting for a geth infiltrator to drop

i did exactly as many as i needed to to unlock it and decided... i was satisfied

but now everyone wants to do them

i just want to play real. goddamn. golds.

Nova_C, my XBL avatar looks just like me.

Spitting image.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @desc butts

let me know if you xboxers need a fourth

i guess maybe i can jump on for a while

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Could someone PM me the PA vent password pretty plz

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    i never LoL with PA people anymore

Haha, accepting friend requests cancels the download.

I'll respond in a min, Feral. 75%.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

it's wang

you're halfway there

thanks!

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    I need to get heavily invested in some media product so I can block out the shitty life I'm living

I think I'm gonna check out My Little Pony, lots of people with shitty lives love it

yGxvf.png

If you don't know this you're not really a PA person.

Nova_C wrote: »
    Haha, accepting friend requests cancels the download.

I'll respond in a min, Feral. 75%.

No rush, I sent you the friend request via web browser because I'm still at work.

I do almost all of my profile management via browser anyway

I love it.

I need to get heavily invested in some media product so I can block out the shitty life I'm living

I think I'm gonna check out My Little Pony, lots of people with shitty lives love it
    might i suggest mass effect

you're halfway there

woooooah-oh

livin on a prayah

take mah hand

we'll make it i sweah

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVIN ON A PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER

#airguitar

Feral wrote: »
    you're halfway there

woooooah-oh

livin on a prayah

take mah hand

we'll make it i sweah
    fun fact: i now only hear that song as sung by syndalis

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Diablo III drops soon.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular

might i suggest mass effect

I'll get back to you when my PC can run Oblivion.

yGxvf.png
    Feral wrote: »
    LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVIN ON A PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER

I was at a karaoke club a few years ago and some guy did this and rocked the place. The guy after did The Beatles "Blackbird", and totally killed the atmosphere.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

This is your own doing. You keep rejecting my invitations to play on Twisted Treeline!

god i'm hungry

i'm going to get some terrible food and go home

This discussion has been closed.