As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Winchester Boys

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    you cant kill her! she has no idea whats going on! just go and kill the guy that bit her, who also has no idea whats going on

I said ok...not great.

at least we can all both agree that the episode before it was amazing

and that we'd like to pinch dean's gruff widdle cheeks

Roadkill is indeed an awesome episode.

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    so you dont agree with the last half

you actually want to pinch his dong...??

mensch-o-matic on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    so you dont agree with the last half

you actually want to pinch his dong...??

If it was in front of me...why not?

because you have CHILDREN TO CARE FOR YOU PERVERT

because you have CHILDREN TO CARE FOR YOU PERVERT

They're sleeping right now. All sorts of illicit things happen after they go to bed.

Late season 5 spoiler
    Death gets a pretty badass intro

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    actually its plot relevant in the sense that this is the
    first lady sam sleeps with since his girlfriend died

RIDDLE ME THIS PIPMASTER:

WHY ARE ALL OF SAM'S LOVE INTERESTS REALLY LAME

THE ONLY ONE I LIKED WAS AVA AND SHE WAS JUST THROWN OUT IN THE SAME EPISODE AND ALSO TAKEN

wait for ruby

heh heh heh

edited May 2012
    i bet shell fucking suck like jo fucking sucks like EVERYTHING IN MY SHITTY LIFE FUCKING SUCKS

I HATE YOU PIP I NEVER ASKED TO BE TELEVISIONED

mensch-o-matic on
    Finished season 5. That was a great last episode and would have been a solid way to end it except...
    Sam showing up at the very end. I didn't see the point of that other than foreshadowing the possibility of the show continuing.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Finished season 5. That was a great last episode and would have been a solid way to end it except...
    Sam showing up at the very end. I didn't see the point of that other than foreshadowing the possibility of the show continuing.
    The last 10 seconds was foreshadowing for the next season because Kripke had a 5-year arc for the series, and that episode should have capped it.

sig.gif
    Sorce wrote: »
    The last 10 seconds was foreshadowing for the next season because Kripke had a 5-year arc for the series, and that episode should have capped it.

Ok, so they added that in when they decided to extend the show. That makes sense.

• AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    i bet shell fucking suck like jo fucking sucks like EVERYTHING IN MY SHITTY LIFE FUCKING SUCKS

But Jo is awesome.

Nothing. Matters.
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So I am into season five and who would appear but Mark Sheppard.

One of my favorite actors.

I already know Crowley is going to be awesome just because of Sheppard playing him.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg

mensch

do

do you need to talk?

Time for SEASON 6

• Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Who is your favourite cast member so far, Rajin? I think I prefer Death.

Death was fantastic. I'd have to think about that question.

death gets more awesome in season 6

• FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Jordyn and I always watch this and yell at them for being so dumb.

We would make the best hunters.

Here you go, hunters of the world, here's a freebie: Hula hoop filled with salt.

No more taking thirty seconds to lay out a protective circle of salt! No more light breezes leaving you vulnerable to ghost attack! Just plop that motherfucker on the floor, hop in it, and ta-da! Base!
    The more advanced model incorporates this concept into a hoop skirt, so it can go wherever you go.

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Just finished season 5.

Waiting for pizza.

Then season 6.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I got back on the wagon for this show yesterday. Took a break for a while. Then watched a ton of episodes today and totally forgot about other stuff I needed to do. :-x I'm 3 episodes from finishing Season 4. It's been pretty good so far but
    I'm getting super tired of angst between Dean and Sam. They did so well in resolving stuff like that quickly, usually in the same episode, previous seasons.

Also seeing why Dean is the favorite now.

Hey guys. Sam has demon blood! Did you know that? Did you? Because the show won't stop saying! Over and over! Oh no, he's drinking demon blood! I'd probably care about that but at this point his whole darkside development is so back and forth that all pathos for it has been eliminated. It's just boring at this point. Sam and Dean are consistently at their best when they're just being regular old Sam and Dean.

But enough about the brothers Winchester, because other characters this season have been fantastic. My favorite villain so far in the form of Alister. I'm sad he's gone. Lilith isn't even an actual character, much less a good villain. She's a walking plot device with like 10 minutes of screen time every season. Lucifer, when he inevitably shows up, has big shoes to fill to be half as interesting as Alister.

Castiel is pretty good, but I guess his golden moment hasn't really hit yet because I don't get the hype. He's more of a rogue agent now than earlier on in the season though, which is pretty rad, but otherwise the love for his character is a bit mystifying.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »

But Jo is awesome.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @Cilla Black, I am six episodes from finishing the fifth season.

Lucifer is pretty great & Castiel becomes an amazing character.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Wasn't really a fan of Jo.

Mary, though, there was a woman that could handle herself.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    people who love lucifer

really

really

SPOILER
    need to watch season seven

7656367.jpg
    Alright after the Rapture episode I'm way more on board with Castiel. Sorta. More his actor, really, but that shows a lot of promise for the character too.

I love the actor who portrays Lucifer.

I loved him in Lost and in Dexter, he's a great performer.

Castiel might be my favorite character of season 5.

ahahaha

I thought the ending of season 1 was bad, but man, the writers of this show are dicks

so glad I wasn't watching this when it was new. what a tremendous cocktease.

I'm really not enjoying Sam or Dean much in season 6. I'm understanding why some people said not to bother watching it.

I'm getting sick of Sam a whole bunch. Season 5 spoilers
    Not really that character so much but just his whole situation. There always has to be something hanging over his head. Now the demon blood is gone, but shit, he's the goddamn vessel for Lucifer. Sam is always a crutch for the writers and it's getting incredibly old.

I'm really not enjoying Sam or Dean much in season 6. I'm understanding why some people said not to bother watching it.

halfway through it gets much better

also if you do not love the vovvy episode and the "alien" episode I don't want to know you

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'm getting sick of Sam a whole bunch. Season 5 spoilers
    Not really that character so much but just his whole situation. There always has to be something hanging over his head. Now the demon blood is gone, but shit, he's the goddamn vessel for Lucifer. Sam is always a crutch for the writers and it's getting incredibly old.

(minor spoilers maybe)
    This continues through season 6 and somewhat into season 7, just various shit always wrong with him. He gets to act normal in a handful of episodes though.
    I think that it's finally hopefully resolved as of the last few episodes of season 7.

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    A thing that kinda bugged me about season 6
    they brought in creatures like dragons and phoenix but whoops they're just people with glowy hands and occasionally a fancy shadow. It made the show's workarounds for budget limitations too obvious by doing the same thing repeatedly

At least in Season 7 they add a bit of extra special effects to the main monsters

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    I want the old Dean back.
    drinking and womanizing and just not giving a shit.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Ahahahaha!

"Well that's ridiculous, plants could never kill a zombie."

I love in season five that
    Castiel eats near a hundred hamburgers in a day when Famine in near.

And than in an episode or two after that he drinks an entire liquor store.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    season six did all kinds of dumb things in the beginning

but it evens out

7656367.jpg
    season six did all kinds of dumb things in the beginning

but it evens out

anybody who does not love the bobby and ufo episodes is awful

also the death episode is great

The Bobby episode has been the highlight of this season so far. Not seen the UFO or Death episode yet.