As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    [Phall]munity is ready and sign-ups are open!

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to try running a mini, whenever we have another opening for one.
    If anyone wants to help give it a last once-over, please PM me, I'm always looking for input!

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    There can be two minis up at once, you just have to pm the person running the main to get permission.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Well, the community phalla is still looking for a few more people. i don't want to double dip, so I may hold off a few days until his is up and going

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    You mean, until you are DEAD!

REG Rysk wrote: Β»
    You mean, until you are DEAD!

It's true! :'(
    I've never lived past day 3 (maybe 4?) in a phalla

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Still, if you're looking for maximum participation and activity, now would be a bad time to start. There are two current phallas, and Diablo 3 comes out in less than a week.

XBL : Figment3 Β· SteamID : Figment
    Yeah that's true too. I guess a week or two to fine-tune things is a good thing

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Get someone else to look it over too.

I'm trying! Nobody volunteers their services, and I don't want to just drop it on someone out of the blue

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I totally did that to Spoit.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Id PM infidel or MrBlarney or maybe Edcrab since they seem to be Host Vets

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Speaking of looking over...

Majora's Phalla is "ready." I would really appreciate if anyone who isn't planning on playing (and I know there are people!) would be willing to look over the mechanics for balance. Except for the revival thing I think it's actually pretty tame, for me, which should make it easier.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: Β»
    Id PM infidel or MrBlarney or maybe Edcrab since they seem to be Host Vets

*glare*

I've run almost as many games at Blarney. I think i'm like 3 short or something weird like that.

Nobody remembers the butterfly.

I'll help TRV. Check you PMs

edited May 2012
    Ive only played one of yours ahava.

to be fair, It was pretty awesome.

Bedlam on
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I believe I'm up after Obi. I have no idea how much longer his game will last, but if it's done by May 15, I'll probably leave a few days between the release of Diablo and when I start my game.

I don't believe I can compete with Blizzard. Besides, I have to get my clicky-clicky on as well.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    If anyone wants someone to look over their games i'm happy to as I'm not gonna be playing in any for the next month.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Signing up to run a main
    E.V.O. Search for Phalla, a game of evolving suspicions.

38thDoE on steam

I call platypus.

No one else can have it :D

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Star Wars: Phallance in the Force ended.

Sith Empire (Mafia) Victory

So, Obi's game is ending just in time for Diablo III to be released. I'm going to wait until Thursday or Friday to put up my game, with it starting next week, probably Monday.

Oh shit I didn't see the E.V.O. phalla! I played the hell out of that game.
    Also, hoping to throw my mini up after the next main has been running for a few days. Does anyone have a mini they're wanting to get out? Is there a separate queue for those?

Unfortunately, I cannot play Diablo III at work.

Or... Hmmmmm

Also, hoping to throw my mini up after the next main has been running for a few days. Does anyone have a mini they're wanting to get out? Is there a separate queue for those?

Ask the main host/bandwagon.

Unfortunately, I cannot play Diablo III at work.

Or... Hmmmmm

See if you can get a program installed called teamviewer
    I use it on my iphone to control my home pc. maybe you can do it from your work machine!

Assuran said his game wont start till mondayish. Now is really a great time to throw up a mini.

Yes, start it quickly while the diablo III servers are down!

38thDoE on steam

Oh jeez oh jeez. Ok I may throw sign ups up tonight.

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Not waiting til Monday for more Phalla? Yes please!

Haha I'm working on the day0 narration/entry post now!

Here goes nothing!
    THREAD BEGIN

Further clarification on my game's start:

Day 1 will start Sunday, May 20th, 2012 at 10:00 PM EST and will last until Monday May 21st, 2012 at 10:00 PM EST.

Thread up sometime either today or tomorrow. Rules posts and Day Zero narration done, just doing the coding and looking for images to ste...I mean borrow for the OP.

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Got some time free in June, may run a phalla then

Phalla Wars! is now open!

[Phall]munity has ended with a Greendale Students and Faculty (Village) Victory!

• DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Speaking of looking over...

Majora's Phalla is "ready." I would really appreciate if anyone who isn't planning on playing (and I know there are people!) would be willing to look over the mechanics for balance. Except for the revival thing I think it's actually pretty tame, for me, which should make it easier.

But revival is one of the most broken mechanics ever. That's a huge "except."

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Did you play in his Cancer phalla?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    It's not revealed revival.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    So....

I have an idea for a game that probably won't happen for a few months, but I'd like to get the gears rolling. And for that, I'd like some help from everybody!

I would simply like to know what your favorite character(s) is. Fictional, real, good, evil, whatever. I want to make a phalla filled with all the people I think are cool or awesome, so I want some help brainstorming :P.

Send me a PM if you think of someone suitably awesome!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Why not just have people specify with their sign ups, like the custom phallas? That way you have the same number of characters as players

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.