Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

4/20 Babies - Welcome Annaleah Coraline & Jillian Emily!

1343536373840»

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Did you mean to put your FB name (real name?) up there for all to see?
    I'm sure it's not a big deal, I just like to be paranoid on others' behalf.

Mori's mentioned our last name quite a few times

In fact if you google my name the main results (apart from results for his grandmother, who shares my name) are from these forums!

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Why does her dog have a facebook account

That sounds like one savvy dog

Perimare_zpsfcce2f1c.png
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere hasn't seen the movie just likes the titleRegistered User regular
    dogbook

facedog?

nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist A banana is good. It tastes the same going in or going out! Registered User regular
    Janson your mother is so adorable even if she is clueless!

• DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist A banana is good. It tastes the same going in or going out! Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Peen wrote: »
    She's precious Janson but you're going to have to trim those claws. And I do mean you, I can almost guarantee Mori's no good for it. The one time I tried to trim my daughter's nails when she was tiny I cut a chunk off of her thumb and immediately swore never again.

We had the opposite problem, my wife took off a big chunk of finger and I had to finish cutting the nails for her.

Same here, except for the other day when after 4 years of successfully clipping my oldest daughter's nails, I clipped off the tip of her toe. She was old enough to tell me that she never wanted me to clip her nails again. AFTER FOUR YEARS OF DOING IT RIGHT I WAS FIRED. :cry:

• FearghaillFearghaill Midgard I hear some secret agents only get cars.Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Also I used to wonder how on earth mothers could spend so much of their precious parenting time on Facebook

and now it's like, well, there's not much else you can do when you're rooted to the spot and only have one hand free

Allow me to point to an article from a quality games journalism site that may be of interest to you.

lokisig.png
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Why does her dog have a facebook account

That sounds like one savvy dog

I set it up for the dog :oops:

I guess maybe he was left logged in!

@Fearghaill yessss I love Quoth's articles

I do a rpg online with a friend, I suppose that counts

Also we had our first walk outside today!

anyawalk.jpg

She needs to be up higher... but she was at least secure

anyawalk2.jpg

(we walked to Starbucks)

an ambulance went by at one point and she didn't even wake!

• EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    Well, at least the dog was clued up enough to ask you to set one up

And it's kind of the dog to let your mum use it!

Also damn that baby is cute. Despite the eagle talons!

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • WeaverWeaver Hail CascadiaRegistered User regular
    just soaking up the sun

ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg
    A little sun is great for babies!

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    This is just too cute.

I remember when my youngest nephew was born. He had this little kitten like claws. They were fascinating.

• Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I really dig that sling. Is it some fabric wrapped up or is it mostly shaped like that when it is put on?

• MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    I have to say, it's kind of amazing how Anya can already lift her head up really well.

Like, she doesn't do it all the time, but she definitely can do it.

I really dig that sling. Is it some fabric wrapped up or is it mostly shaped like that when it is put on?
    It's a length of fabric, 4.6 m long, with tapered ends. :)

It's actually pretty expensive; to support a baby/toddler's weight with no warping or stretching and with the right 'grippyness' you want a specially woven wrap; that one's by a Czech company called Vatanai, and cost $145. It's supposed to be one of the cooler and lighter ones on the market. Of course you're not only paying for it having been woven by skilled people in a western market (most wraps come from Europe) but you're paying for a looooooot of fabric. But it should still be enough to support her in a carry when she's 3-4 years old! Also with that length of fabric I should be able to do a good number of different carries.

It was great to have her right next to me but also to have hands free!

• WeaverWeaver Hail CascadiaRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I have to say, it's kind of amazing how Anya can already lift her head up really well.

Like, she doesn't do it all the time, but she definitely can do it.

Stuff like this comes & goes the first couple of months, generally.

ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg
  • BrogeyBrogey High Maintenance Santa Monica, CASuper Moderator, Moderator mod
    If anything was to be saved from these Forums, I hope it's this thread.

Fitocracy: bogey1 Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom
    PSN: Bogestrom

Wampa Milk lives!!!
This discussion has been closed.