As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Elementalists: The [Phalla] Legacy - GAME END - Plants + Neutral Win!

• Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    I would prefer to go after slym at this point than anialos.

• Options
    Conscience does not matter my friend.

I would be swimming off this rock if i had one :)

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    One hour remains

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Vote count is Anialos a lot, everyone else a little.Spread Sheet!

• Options
    Lucedes

Placeholder if i change my mind.

I hurts the village if we bandwagon early this hard on someone, very easy for mafia to hide under a bandwagon.

• Options
    it*

• Options
    This is the first time since high school I've had a reason to play with Excel. I have no idea how to work magic with it.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    This is the first time since high school I've had a reason to play with Excel. I have no idea how to work magic with it.

This is making me learn some tricks of the phalla trade, haha. After getting my formatting set up well, everything became much easier to keep tabs on.
    Watch me mess up all sorts of things now that i said that....

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Need a vote need a vote....

Cythraul will do, although I would guess there are a LOT of mafia hiding in that Anialos wagon.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    I'm sure the Blasphemer69 wagon will give us some tasty info today. I should have waited to make my post for best effect but hey I'm learning.

• Options
    Cythraul is already dead Nirya..

Voting for dead people!

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »
    Cythraul is already dead Nirya..

Voting for dead people!

Actually, I'm pretty sure Cythraul is alive.

Which you'd know if you spent less time on the mafia proboards!!!!
    :P

• Options
    :V yeah i got the c names mixed up. Did that in the last thread too. (a names that time)

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Does that mean I did something right? I like when that happens.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm not dead yet!

Now don't kill me! :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    when anialos dies village, can we go after the people who started this wagon?

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    No, because it was started on participation. Don't discourage discussion by killing people that speak up.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Lucedes wrote: »

You're welcome to vote for who you like, but the Anialos wagon was started on pretty good analysis, especially for day 2.

IF Anialos dies village, we can take a look at the records. It may be VERY instructive to see who was on the Kime wagon day 1 and the Anialos wagon day 2 without offering a whole lot of explanation.

• Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Does that mean I did something right? I like when that happens.

Yes you did!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    So someone has contacted me.

They are either a seer, or an incredibly bold and incredibly lucky liar.

They claim to be of the fiery temperament, and if you are as well, feel free to get in contact with me and I'll send your name up the line.

I take no responsibility if it turns out they are a bald-faced liar, and we all lose because of it.

None whatsoever.

I suggest you get in touch quick, I'm pretty sure some of the people who think I'm functionally retarded have kills.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Lucedes wrote: »

I think I want to go after those who joined the wagon after the startup first.

• Options
    DAY END! Narration in progress

• Options
    I'm not positive we even have a seer. It seems like each faction has a vig/seer power where if they target someone not of their element they kill them, if they target someone of their element there is a narration line about them not killing them.

If thats the case I dont see the need for a seer power. It also means fire has 2 people networked right now, while plants have 2 people dead.

• Options
    You say tomato I say "YOU'RE SAYING IT WRONG OH MY GOD!"

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Just saying

IF there is a fire element seer, and we already know each faction has a vig that cannot kill members of their own faction, thats 3 seers and 3 semi-vigs.

• Options
    Which means the neuts and 'mafia' are going to get weeded out real quick.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yo, Akimbo. Thanks for getting me killed. Figured I'd return the favor!

• Options
    And rereading day 1 seems like plant's vig is dead.

• Options
    Offing our vigs real quick i see.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    ...were you mafia?

• Options
    Don't wanna be a goose, but
    SLyM wrote: »
    Anialos because it's statistically probable that I want him dead anyway.

Turns out I was right?

• Options
    What if he is your factions vig, what then sylm?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I'm Lodiss so any water dude that voted me just killed his vig! Thanks guys!

• Options
    As to why not reveal before vote? Faction game means one third of the village needs to kill me to win, and another third needs to kill me so I don't kill them!

• Options
    That means slym knows who the last vig is.

Man, outing or vigs by day 2.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    The moon was high in the sky, but seemed to be providing no light for some reason. The island felt much more... sinister tonight, almost as if you could hear it laughing at the chaos if you were to put your ear to the ground. Surely it's all in your mind, right? You're just on edge from everything that's happened in the past day.

Ormoc was lost, and growing increasingly worried. After the events of last night, he had hoped to be safe in the water elementalist camp by now. He heard a rustle in the bushes nearby and he flushed with goosebumps all over his body. Was this the end? Naib stumbled out of the brush, sweaty and out of breath. He looked over and saw the water elementalist, who on any other day he would think of as an enemy. He looked down at him, though, and knew that he was no threat right now. "Don't worry, stranger. I will protect you. Get behind me!" Ormocdid as instructed and hid behind his protector, surprised by the strange turn of events. He was unable to see over the man, but felt as if he was telling him the truth. He will protect me. He heard movement from the same direction that his temporary ally had come from, and heard them talking.
    "Stand back! He dies tonight."
    "No, brother. He is no threat to us. Look at him, he is just a child! Show mercy!"
    "Fine. This one time I will listen to your request. But consider my debt to you paid. Next time I set my eye on someone, he WILL die."
    Enthakstalked away angrily into the woods, cursing as he went.
    "Your friend may show mercy, but I don't."
    Naibturned towards the source of the voice just in time to seeNytai leaping away from branch to branch. He turned to check on the youngling, only to find him face down on the forest floor, blade firmly planted between his shoulderblades. Seeing that there was no use protecting someone who was already dead, the fire tribesman walked off in search of his brother.

Later, Master Lodiss was walking through the same stretch of forest in search of a target, and snuck up on the sleeping individual. As he reared back to strike, he was filled with sadness. It was one of the people who had been on the boat with him! Why would someone kill AkimboLegs? Realizing that he was planning to kill whoever the boy was before he recognized him, he felt nothing but shame. Was this island worth the cost? He would have a lot of time to contemplate things on the way back to the settlement.

Master Rilbur saw the silhouette of a man, wavy from the heat of the fire in front of him. If he could keep quiet, he could take the man by surprise. Shortly before reaching Lernn, he used his willpower to make the fire swell to massive proportions, temporarily blinding him. Seeing his opening, Master Rilbur charged in, placing his hands on the temples of his target. Focusing himself, he tried to absorb the powers of the man whose head he held in his palms, only to hear laughter in return. "I wouldnt' do that if I were you." Undeterred, he continued to focus and put one last burst of energy into stripping him of his power. Rilbur's eyes began to bleed. He opened his mouth in a scream, but no sound came out. His mind had been wiped. "Funny thing about those powers of yours, mate. Things go quite badly when you try to take the power of someone without one. Bad for you, at least." Lernn kicked dirt into the campfire until it went out, and then turned and left as Nirya's heartbeat slowed, and then came to a complete stop.

Athos had been tracking the man for hours. The darkness helped to hide him from eyesight. Feeling that this was as good a time as any to take his shot, he screamed and leapt at Swayd, who caught the watery punch in one strong hand. Athos realized immediately that he had chosen poorly. Unfortunately for him, there was no escaping his fate. Strong roots enveloped him, slowly burrowing into his body. Before long there was only a tree where a man had once stood. Cythraul's hope of proving himself to the rest of the tribe had been lost along with his life.

Enthak was still fuming over his brother's betrayal. Who did he think he was, protecting a weakling water tribesman from him? Hadn't they gone through training together? Didn't he know that the water tribes were their biggest threat? When he saw him again, he was going to gi-
    ...wait, why did everything just spin? Why is he looking up from the forest floor? He heard a thud next to him, and realized the body on the ground looked like his. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't talk. It was getting harder to think....
    "One more taken care of" said a member of the prostrate, holding the severed head by the hair after picking it up.
    "Yeah, only millions more to go."
    They dropped the head and continued their hunt

Suddenly, Lodiss was being chased. He had to get away! He had seen what the mindless mob had done to the man last night. He reached a clearing, and realized that people were coming from every direction.
    "Fine!" he said, bowing down in resignation. "Get it over with"
    "Time to go back to whatever diety you believe in" said the owner of a foot before it made contact with the master's face.

"Look what I can do!" said Garr, shooting a viny tendril out of his hand. It was aimed at the heart of Ipolo. "Picked it up from one of the masters of you freaks." Ipolo summoned a gout of flame, turning the vine to ash. "Oh. Well, shit." said Garr, knowing he was outmatched. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He would win next time

Akimbolegs - Water Trainee Ormoc- ganged up on by many, but ultimately slain by the prostrate

Nirya - Master Rilbur of the fire elementalists -tried to eat something that didn't agree with him

Cythraul - Athos, Water Militia -Turned into plant food

Smoove Operator - Enthak, Fire Militia -Gracefully liberated from his neck

Anialos - Master Lodiss of the water elementalists - Brought down by the weight of the mob

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    I'm sure we would rather know you were of a faction so that people could kill mafia with a vote, you with a vig, and the water people could start at least a network around your body.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    PMs should be out.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    It seems dry in here.

Does it seem dry in here to any of you guys?

• Options
    Hey TRV, I think you put Nirya's name in the wrong color. The narration say fire, but the color is blue.