As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Wars: Republic (Village) Victory! Special shoutout to the SK (The Anonymous)!

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    15 minutes to vote close.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    According to my sheet there are a fair number of people that have yet to vote. We may have some last minute ninjas, or inactivus needs to have a bigger stomach than jabba

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    According to my sheet there are a fair number of people that have yet to vote. We may have some last minute ninjas, or inactivus needs to have a bigger stomach than jabba

Because the vote is so important, that makes me a little bit nervous.

Everyone coming here this late should vote for Brian.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Ahhh shouldn't have played that LoL game now I have no time to figure out a good vote

ThatDaveFella

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I am requesting a second spreadsheet to be posted tonight after vote close to compare with mine.

I do believe it is correct, but I want to make sure I'm correct.

Thank you.

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    do you pronounce it 'kimm' or like 'key-may.'?

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    The latter.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Although I don't think he cares how you pronounce it in your head. ;)

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Most of the people yet to vote have not made any contact either. Either this is alot of inactivus, the laziest village, or a terrible mafia.

• Options
    Vote closed. Narration pending.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon shall die tonight, not by my hand, but at the hand of one of my brethren if he is true.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Most of the people yet to vote have not made any contact either. Either this is alot of inactivus, the laziest village, or a terrible mafia.

1 and 2 combined

Steam profile
  • Options
    If this all blows up in my face I know exactly who to grudge =p.

• Options

You wanna share the kills?

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »

The one I've called is enough. If this blows up I'll let the whole world know the bastard(s) behind it once the game ends. Hint, it isn't you!

• Options
    CitizenCitizen Registered User regular

Me?

• Options
    Citizen wrote: »

Me?

Only if you really want me to.

• Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    You should probably share both kills. If Anialos dies, kime might be able to hide behind hideous lies.

Not that... kime would ever do such a thing.

• Options
    Right then, Kime is supposed to kill Greeper.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular

Me?

I think he does!

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    Why do people keep trying to kill me!

• Options

The one I've called is enough. If this blows up I'll let the whole world know the bastard(s) behind it once the game ends. Hint, it isn't you!

I missed your first post there, my bad

Steam profile
  • Options

Me?

I think he does!

Hooray! People are paying attention to me.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular

Me?

I think he does!

You don't want that kind of attention... :|

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    When I play phalla I
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPQaFbuAxlV4n0PbXo4yjMbL60nMUkPcButx4JInuzdpkrDLysvQ

And when people believe Kime I'm all

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcFLyOwnNEuD77RGS8ioPP7i9KRhuahdpqK6nAvSwHBuvoILW_

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012

Me?

I think he does!

You don't want that kind of attention... :|

...Or do you?
    You don't :P

El Skid on
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Blergh, stupid traffic not letting me catch up in time.

.....you're all sniffing glitterstim, aren't you?

You're trusting KIME

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Matev wrote: »

You're trusting KIME

He seems like a stand up fellow.

• Options

You're trusting KIME

They haven't really trusted me to make any decisions or anything...

Steam profile
  • Options
    Narration is taking a bit longer, but should be up in the next 10 minutes.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular

You're trusting KIME

They haven't really trusted me to make any decisions or anything...

That they know of yet. We'll see what happens on the changeover...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Uhm hi

Cayrus on
    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Oh crap, ignore that.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    o?

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

You're trusting KIME

He saids s'long as we does what he tells us, we get more of the pretty dust.
    We like pretty dust.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    wher's m medicin

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular

You're trusting KIME

We like pretty dust.

that's a dark road

• Options
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    AkimboLegs wrote: »

You're trusting KIME

We like pretty dust.

that's a dark road

really? I would think it'd be quite bright and glittery.

tzeentchling on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Night 2: Cracks in the Order

This time the Clone Trooper Captain was sure the Loyalty Commissions orders were valid. He had just talked to Banu Breemu in the Senate lift yesterday. He was sure Senator Breemu was not a traitor, but orders were orders. He led his troop crisply through the senate corridors and up to the Senator’s quarters.

“Banu Breemu, by order of the Loyalty Commission, you are hereby under arrest for suspicion of supporting the Confederacy of Independent Systems.”

Senator Breemu put up a fight, trying to prove that he was innocent, but in the end, Brian Krakow gave up without a struggle.

The Clone Trooper Captain was less pleased with his second set of orders. He read them again, just to make sure.

“Arrest Astall Vilbum, Jedi Master at the Jedi Temple. He sighed in frustration.

“All right men, we have our orders, move out.”

The Jedi were waiting for him at the Temple doors. Greeper calmly walked down the stairs and waved away the Jedi Guardians.

“I am ready to answer to the charges. Take me to see the Superem Chancellor.”

The Clone trooper captain grunted and waved to his men. He was hoping he wouldn’t have to bring any more Jedi in with him in the following days. It always made him feel dirty inside.

Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jedi Master and Agen Kolar, Jedi Master had never fought Sith like these before, so they was exerting much more effort than they would have liked just to stay in a relative neutral position. One Sith was ritually tattooed in the markings of the Ancient Sith Empire, something that the Jedi Order had thought wiped out centuries ago. The second Sith was female and fighting with two lightsabers. Together, they were fighting like demons.

Quick thrusts, powerful parries, and a few kicks to the stomach caused Cythraul to stumble while the tattooed Sith leapt over him, turning his back. Before he could react, the Sith had ignited the second half of his lightsaber and put it through the Jedi Knight’s gut.

As the Jedi fell to the ground, the Sith whispered in his ear, “We will have our revenge.”

Agen Kolar doubled his efforts, calling on the Force to try and protect himself. But it was to no avail. The female Sith faked an overhead strike and caught M.D. looking ahead with her riposte. The Jedi Master fell to the ground, gasping for breath. He knew he was dying.

“Stupid Jedi, the Sith are unstoppable.” And with that, the female Sith lopped off Mater Agen’s head.

Cad Bane watched as the CIS droids encircled his next target. Looking through his sniper’s scope, he was amused at the gall the Confederates had shown. Here he was on Coruscant, home of the Jedi temple and Nute Gunray hiding in the alleyway near the Senate.

“This is why you never leave a Minister in charge of a war.” The bounty hunter thought to himself.

A carefully aimed sniper shot to the head put Mi-Go Hunter down for good.

“One down, one to go.” Cad muttered under his breath as he swung his sniper rifle around to face the Senate itself.

“And speak of the devil….”

Senator Greblegreips had been sent here from his home planet to try and sue for peace between the warring factions. A pacifist, Senator Greblegreips did not feel at home amongst all the talks of war. He was looking for a phone to call home when Cad Bane put l3lasphemer69 out of his misery for him.

“Pefect.”

Bane leapt to his feet and retreated into the shadows. Let those who hunted him come. He would prove he was better than all of them.

Her master had fallen to the darkside. Her friend, Padme, had been killed. The other Jedi told her to calm herself, make sure she was at peace before she struck. She listened to them, but could still feel the anger welling up inside her.

But no, she must NOT fall to the Dark Side, like her Master. She was the future of the Jedi Order. And she had a task.

Ahsoka Tano had tracked the Sith down to his liar. She steadied herself and called out to him. “Tol Skarr this is your last chance. Surrender peacefully and I will deliver you to the Jedi High Council were you will be turned from the Dark Side or imprisoned.”

CapFalcon laughed at the youngling before him and moved to attack. He was a fully trained Sith warrior and no little girl could defeat him. He lunged at Tano with his lightsaber, but she was faster. She flicked her wrists and ducked underneath holding the lightsaber up. Skarr cut himself open as he leapt over her. He landed flat on his face, and with considerable effort, pushed himself up to one elbow.

Dying, he made one last proclamation. “The Republic will fall.”

Tano calmly put away her lightsaber. “Perhaps. But not by your hands.” She turned and walked away, trying desperately to damp down her enthusiasm lest she weaken herself. She needed to rest and calm her mind.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi General and Kit Fisto, Jedi Master were scouting the planet of Geonosis for the upcoming Republic strike on the droid building facilities. They had orders to stay hidden, but somehow the Confederates knew they were coming. They had fought off the first wave of Super Battle Droids, but now found themselves cornered. They feared their end was near.

Knowing they were doomed, Matev nodded at Master Kenobi.

“I will hold them off. Inform the council.”

Kenobi lowered his lightsaber and pressed his holotransmitter. Instantly he saw the concerned faces of the Jedi Council.

“This is That Dave Fella and I am reporting that the mission to Geonosis is a failure. Repeat, do not go to Geonosis, it is too well defended.”

In the council, the other Jedi Masters could only watch helplessly as their best hope for sowing confusion in their enemies’ ranks were lost Droid hordes surrounding the Jedi General.

In the halls of the senate, power was ephemeral. Kime had served well, and many called for him to stay on in his post.

The Loyalty Commission had reached a consensus, although some still muttered about fraudulent votes from the outer rims, but it didn't effect the outcome of the election. Kime was still the Supreme Chancellor.

Day 2 results:
    Brian Krakow-Senator Banu Breemu- Arrested by order of the Loyalty Council.
    Greeper- Astaal Vilbum, Jedi Master
    -Arrested by order of the Supreme Chancellor
    l3lasphemer69-Senator Greblegreips--Assassinated
    Mi-Go Hunter-Nute Gunray, Trade Federation Minister--Assassinated.
    Cythraul-Ki-Adi Mundi, Jedi Master
    -Killed in an ambush
    M.D.-Agen Kolar, Jedi Master-Killed in an ambush
    CapFalcon-Tol Skarr, Sith Warrior-Defeated in combat
    That Dave Fella-Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi General-Brought down by a droid army.
    Matev-Kit Fisto, Jedi Master-Brought down by droids

Assuran on