Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Otakon, anyone?

TxdoHawkTxdoHawk Registered User
edited July 2007 in Social Entropy++
So, after years of my Pennsylvania social circle trying to get me to go, I am finally hitting Otakon this year. I've been to plenty of conventions, but an anime con with 20,000+ people is a certainly little different compared to the tiny gaming conventions I usually hit.

While searching for a duplicate topic, I noticed some of you have gone before, so I'm looking for recommendations on panels to hit, etc...since the musical guests aren't really up my alley this year, I get the feeling I will need to fill some space. The official forum was pretty much no help, a bunch of ZOMG YOU WILL HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME ^_^ but no helpful advice on what's worth seeing.

tl;dr: Lol animu, what's worth checking out at Otakon?

TxdoHawk on
TuxedoHawk.png