As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Past Hark House Chest

JorlemJorlem Registered User new member
edited July 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
Is it possible to get this chest in the past of the Hark house? I cannot figure out how, as I am always transported back to the present before I can reach it. A bit of googling around has indicated that any chests not collected in the past are lost forever, so my inner completionist is preventing me from continuing, but I can't get to it.
harkhousepastchest.png

Jorlem on

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    I noticed that myself. I don't think there's a way to get it in the past - it shows up just because the two separate timeline layouts are copies of each other. If anyone knows different, chime in - I'm about to start me a 2nd play-through, and my own inner treasure-hunter would be happy to finally nab it.

Incidentally - fun bit splitting up into teams. Brings back memories of the big multi-group dungeons from FF6.

H9f4bVe.png