As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Prime] The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament [Full!]

Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR TRYING TO SIGN UP

This year's TWDT is completely full. There are currently no spots available and tagging along is as always highly discouraged. Any registrations that are cancelled go back into the pool. Eventbrite's waitlist function was not working as needed.

This year we will not be doing traditional sign ups for the TWDT through this thread as with prior events this process has shaved years off of my life. This year we're taking things to a whole new level. A magical level. All sign ups will now be processed through the following site:

The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
Password: MagicalMe

Attendees will be limited to registering for 2 tickets (Yourself +1). Actual registration will not open until Harry Potter's birthday. In the meantime please make sure you can access the site. There is even a test ticket that you can register for. Please take note of the following:

-You must have your ticket with your bar code for registration on the night of the crawl. It can be printed or can be scanned from your smart device.
-Duplicate/multiple orders, orders containing multiple ticket types, and otherwise suspicious orders will be cancelled.

If you have any questions or concerns about the new registration process please contact me prior to registration going live. If you have any issues signing up for Eventbrite or ordering a test ticket please contact me proof to registration going live. As this will be my first time attempting to handle registration this way I am open to feedback. I will also have backup systems in place in case of a catastrophic Eventbrite failure the night of the bar crawl.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled bar crawl thread.

(Faaaabulous Logo Here)

Facebook Event Page

What This Is

The Triwizard Drinking Tournament is an annual bar crawl/scavenger hunt that takes place in Seattle and coincides with PAX Prime. Participants are encouraged to come in costume and meet other PAX attendees before the convention begins. Whiskey Wizardry is the quickest way to make new friends.

When This Happens

August 30th 8:30PM (Half hour after the Pre-PAX Dinner ends)

What's New For 2012

Registration: I guess this a pretty big deal. See the beginning of the OP for more details.

Limited +1s: Due to the popularity of this event and in an effort to make the signup process more fair, participants will be limited to a single +1. This is to prevent people from reserving a large block of slots for people that may or may not show up as well as to encourage people who may otherwise lurk to join the forums and get involved with the community. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

New Limited Edition Challenge Series: With the conclusion of the 2 year patronus challenge we will be launching a new multi-year bonus challenge for the hardcore witches and wizards. This year the bonus challenge will involve the gathering of horcruxes in preparation of the final battle against (or alongside!) He Who Shall Not Be Voldemort.

Less Walking: Based on feedback from last year we're looking into bars that are grouped closer together.

Order of the Phoenix: Dumbledore's Army is now known as the Order of the Phoenix. I continue to keep shit canon, yo.

How To Participate

All sign ups this year will handled through Eventbrite using the following link:

The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament
Password: MagicalMe

There are 8 different ticket types representing every possible combination of house and alignment. Registration will open up on Harry Potter's birthday. This gives everyone several weeks to make sure that they can access the site and register. Your bar code will need to be printed or available on your smart device the night of the crawl so your Heads can check you in.

A $1 donation will still be collected from each participant at the door to cover the cost of buttons and scorecards. Any amount raised past what's needed to cover printing fees will be donated to Child's Play.

Scorecards

Order of the Phoenix
lightcard.jpg

Death Eaters
darkcard.jpg

Gryffindor

Gryffindor values courage, daring, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is the lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold. This house corresponds roughly to the element of fire. The founder of the house is Godric Gryffindor.

Order of the Phoenix

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/256643621104710/

Head of House: AtlusParker
Head Ladies: Kim, Kim, & Kate
House Elf: reboot111a

Schedule:

0830 Barca - Start of Term Feast with Gryffindor DE
0930 Linda's - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Slytherin DE
1030 Grim's - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Hufflepuff DE
1130 Purr - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Ravenclaw DE
1230 Barca - A House (Further) Divided vs Gryffindor DE
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Gryffindor

Death Eaters

Twitter: @GryffindorDE (https://twitter.com/GryffindorDE)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/313459105416789/

Head of House: victoryoftheppl
Head Boy: norm99
Head Girl: Aylaviere
House Elf: tybot's +1

Schedule:

0830 Barca - Start of Term Feast with Gryffindor OotP
0930 Purr - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Slytherin OotP
1030 Unicorn - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Hufflepuff OotP
1130 Linda's - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Ravenclaw OotP
1230 Barca - A House (Further) Divided vs Gryffindor OotP
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Gryffindor

Gryffindor Button
gryalt.jpg

Slytherin

Like Salazar Slytherin, its founder, Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, and resourcefulness. The book also suggests that the hunger for power is a characteristic of Slytherins. The animal representing Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. Slytherin House seems to have attracted more evil wizards than any other house, including Voldemort himself and almost all of his supporters...except for the ones who join the Order of the Phoenix.

Order of the Phoenix

Twitter: @SlytherinOotP
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/142052915934328/

Head of House: AKReign
Head Boy: stabn_
Head Girl: lilinoe
House Elf: Enigmas

Schedule:

0830 Grim's - Start of Term Feast with Slytherin DE
0930 Purr - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Gryffindor DE
1030 Linda's - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Ravenclaw DE
1130 Unicorn - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Hufflepuff DE
1230 Grim's - A House (Further) Divided vs Slytherin DE
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Slytherin

Death Eaters

Twitter: @SlytherinDE
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/484070031623113/

Head of House: TOGSolid
Head Boy: Cronus
Head Girl: saldek
House Elf: CaptainTapole

Schedule:

0830 Grim's - Start of Term Feast with Slytherin OotP
0930 Linda's - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Gryffindor OotP
1030 Purr - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Ravenclaw OotP
1130 Barca - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Hufflepuff OotP
1230 Grim's - A House (Further) Divided vs Slytherin OotP
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Slytherin

Slytherin Button
slytho.jpg

Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, wit, and wisdom. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" is an oft-repeated Ravenclaw proverb. The house mascot is an eagle/raven, the house colours are blue and bronze (changed to blue and silver in the movies).
Original Op:

Order of the Phoenix

Twitter: @RavenclawOOTP
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/489723884390152/

Head of House: Skarsol
Head Boy: wormdundee & zerzhul
Head Girl: Sumi
House Elf: Decius

Schedule:

0830 Unicorn - Start of Term Feast with Ravenclaw DE
0930 Barca - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Hufflepuff DE
1030 Purr - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Slytherin DE
1130 Linda's - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Gryffindor DE
1230 Unicorn- A House (Further) Divided vs Ravenclaw DE
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Ravenclaw

Death Eaters

Twitter: @RavenclawDE
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/140611516025861/

Head of House: PunkJr
Head Boy: Sageheart
Head Girl: giraffeoverlord
House Elf: [None]

Schedule:

0830 Unicorn - Start of Term Feast with Ravenclaw OotP
0930 Grim's - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Hufflepuff OotP
1030 Linda's - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Slytherin OotP
1130 Purr - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Gryffindor OotP
1230 Unicorn - A House (Further) Divided vs Ravenclaw OotP
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw Button
ravenc.jpg

Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff, founded by Helga Hufflepuff, values hard work, loyalty, tolerance, and fair play. They are afraid of ghosts, sheets with holes, and regular sheets. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and black are its colours and corresponds roughly to the element of earth.

Order of the Phoenix

Twitter: @HufflepuffDA
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/272942389485940/

Head of House: Crispy262
Head Boy: muttonhead
Head Girl: itchbay
House Elf: Relativiox

Schedule:

0830 Auto Battery - Start of Term Feast with Hufflepuff DE
0930 Grim's - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Ravenclaw DE
1030 Unicorn- Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Gryffindor DE
1130 Barca - Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Slytherin DE
1230 Auto Battery - A House (Further) Divided vs Hufflepuff DE
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Hufflepuff

Death Eaters

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/234528553253317/
Twitter: @HufflepuffDE (https://twitter.com/hufflepuffDE)

Head of House: juju
Head Boy: Binkley
Head Girl: Flyla
House Elf: riry

Schedule:

0830 Auto Battery - Start of Term Feast with Hufflepuff OotP
0930 Barca - Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits vs Ravenclaw OotP
1030 Grim's - Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You vs Gryffindor OotP
1130 Unicorn- Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet vs Slytherin OotP
1230 Auto Battery - A House (Further) Divided vs Hufflepuff OotP
Wildcard Challenge - Come dressed in proper school attire sporting the colors of Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff Button
huffle.jpg

The Challenges

Challenge 1: Start of Term Feast

Once again show your allegiance, meet new people, and kick off another year at Hogwart's. Partner off with a member of your opposite group and drink a light (OotP) or dark (DE) beer. Then partner with a different member of the opposite group and do a shot of light colored (OotP) or dark colored (DE) alcohol. Plot your revenge and get ready to turn the tables later in the evening.

Challenge 2: Harry Potter and the Coupler of Spirits

Pair off with an opponent from your opposing house. Each of you choose 1 alcohol then order a drink composed of them both. Drink up!

Challenge 3: Harry Potter and the Order of the Person Nearest You

Think of the drink you would like most in the world. Just as you're about to order, find the closest person from your opposing house and order it for them instead. They do the same for you. Drink up while staring wistfully at the drink you really wanted.

Challenge 4: Harry Potter and Three Wizards, One Goblet

Choose 2 partners for this challenge. At least one of them must be from your opposing house. One person orders a mixed drink and the other 2 each order a shot. All 3 people drink from the mixed drink while adding a shot each time there is space for it. The drink is to be consumed as quickly as possible. Straws and light piano music not provided.

Challenge 5: A House (Further) Divided

Find one of your partners from the first challenge and exact your revenge! Order them a light beer and shot (If they're DE) or a dark beer and shot (If they're OotP).

Wildcard Challenge: Come dressed in proper school attire sporting your house's colors.

How Do I Win?

Completion Button
completionm.jpg

There's really no winning, per se. This is pretty much a fun, drunken night out with fellow nerds. But for those of you who do manage to finish your scorecards, there will be a button celebrating the fact that you've triumphed over good or evil or whatever. Still not enough? That leads us to...

The Gathering of the Horcruxes (Year 1)

Students who complete their scorecard will be allowed to search for the Horcruxes. This year there will be 4 available with the last 3 being available next year. This will culminate in a final challenge pitting you and your housemates either against Voldemort or with him. The Horcrux buttons are awarded at random and each have their own corresponding challenge.

The Diary: Shot of Vodka and a shot of Jager
The Ring: Double shot of Jager
The Locket: Double shot of Vodka
The Cup: Double shot of Tequila

Horcrux Bonus Buttons
crux1.jpg
crux2.jpg
crux3.jpg
crux4.jpg

Tips & Tricks

Don't Be a Dick: First and foremost, don't do anything that's going to embarrass yourself or anyone else. Especially since alcohol is going to be involved you're going to want to leave your asshole pants at home. Don't make us snap your wand.

Know Your Limit: The only person who knows your alcohol tolerance is you. There's nothing worse than an overindulged drunk so don't be that guy. If someone notices that you're getting sloppy you're already past the point of no return. You should probably stop drinking when someone points out to you that you're peeing on a bar stool.

Leave No Wizard Behind: We arrive as a group and leave as a group. If someone has to be That Guy/Gal who gets so wasted that they think they're actually Dumbledore, it's the responsibility of the crawl as a whole to ensure this person makes it safely back to their hotel. Use the buddy system, handcuff yourselves to each other, whatever. No one is to vomit in a bus terminal by themselves. Not this night, at least.

Atlus Is Required to Wear Pants: Don't let him convince you otherwise.

Respect the Heads and House Elves: Anyone designated as a Head or House Elf for the crawl isn't there just to mark scorecards; they're there to make sure everyone's having a good time and that everything runs smoothly. They're there to keep everyone moving and to stop people from jumping up on the bar and dropping trou. If one asks you to stop picking bar fights with the seedy locals, it might be a good idea to do so.

HAVE FUN: This is the most important guideline of all: Have fun! We're all on vacation and we're drinking with fellow nerds so let's enjoy it. Keeping ourselves fairly reasonable for the evening will make it a good time for everyone.

Guidelines for the House Duels or Dueling Etiquette And You: A Magic Users Guide to Not Being a Total Dick

This guide is to clarify a few rules concerning the wizard duels between houses. I know everyone has grand plans of pouring cement mixers and cowboy killers or whatever godawful concoctions people subject their bodies to down each other's throat. While this sounds good in theory, we want everyone to have fun and not worry about a first year student choking on Bloody Tampon and ruining the rest of their night. The following are a few rules to keep things fun:

All Forbidden Curses Are...Forbidden: All drinks must contain only a mix of alcohol. That means no fruit, tabasco sauce, fire, pickles, rubber bands, dirty diapers, razor blades, The Kraken, miniature civilizations, or whatever else your sick little minds come up with.

The Challenger Buys the Drink: To keep things fair and to prevent anyone from breaking their opponents bank by ordering them Dom Perignon mixed with Patron and topped off with Crystal Skull vodka.

Choose Your Partner Outside: At each bar where the duels happen we're going to have nearly 100 people trying to cram the bar. Help expedite the process by choosing a partner outside then going in together and ordering together.

Maps?

Gryffindor OotP
Gryffindor DE
Slytherin OotP
Slytherin DE
Ravenclaw OotP
Ravenclaw DE
Hufflepuff OotP
Hufflepuff DE

Previous Bar Crawls

The First Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (2008)
The Second Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (2009)
The Third Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (2010)
The Fourth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament (2011)

Pokecrawl Episode 1: The Journey Begins (2010)
Pokecrawl Episode 2: Mewtwo Strikes Back! (2011)
Pokecrawl Episode 3: A Brand New World! (2012)

Moe Fwacky on

• Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    The Lighter Queen is excited! Too excited - seeing this post made me jump and get all worked up about the event!

• Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    It doesn't actually matter when you put the sign-up up. Someone's going to miss it and then whine how unfair it is. And that person will probably end up being me. It's been that kind of a month. :P

• DannehDanneh Registered User regular
    Sadly, I have very few TWDT stories, as most of the tournament ends up lost in memory due to copious... Obliviate spells. Yeah.

• redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    By the way Atlus, how have you been? We've missed you.

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Goodie! I already have some ideas for fellow House Elves.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Walking around Capitol Hill in a pillowcase/mini-dress followed by about 30 drunken Witches and Wizards will always be the highlight of PAX 2011.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • nianianianianiania Registered User regular
    I wish I could go, but... Kris and Scott, Scott and Kris!

Sorry for betraying you, Ravenclaw DA, please find it in your Ca Caw hearts to forgive me.

2014 Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament
    Hufflepuff: Death Eaters / Head of House
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    if things go smoothly I might be able to make it out somewhere. Hopefully the bars aren't a million degrees.

My suggestion is to tell them to turn on AC soon before this. I couldn't go to many bars cause it was too uncomfortable :(

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    No Nia OR Chaos for Ravenclaw DA?! Ca-weeping.....

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    nianiania wrote: »
    I wish I could go, but... Kris and Scott, Scott and Kris!

Sorry for betraying you, Ravenclaw DA, please find it in your Ca Caw hearts to forgive me.

Sorry, but we can't do that. At least, not unless you buy us all..."obliviate spells" to help us forget your absence.

• WestrunnerWestrunner Steam's Dirty Little Whore Mojave Desert, NVRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Friendly suggestion: a lot of us are finalizing plane tickets and other PAX plans. The sooner we know whether or not we're in in the sooner we can plan the rest of our PAX/Seattle experiences. Just my humble two cents. Thanks!

Westrunner on
    TWDT12: Gryffindor - OotP TWDT14: Gryffindor - OotP
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Oh god this thread is the worst cocktease ever. D:

Anyhoo, behold my 2012 Slytherin costume! The avatar of everything impure and terrible!
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudephoto.jpgBroooooooooooooooo

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »

Anyhoo, behold my 2012 Slytherin costume! The avatar of everything impure and terrible!

needs more fake scars and piercings. gotta be hxc

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    Menolly07 wrote: »

Don't worry! You'll still have me!

<3

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
    edited July 2012
    SmallLady wrote: »

Don't worry! You'll still have me!

<3

Ca-caw for the lady of smallness!

Little Miss Rachel on
  • CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    I believe I am most prepared to side with the Slytherin this time around.

• kemikalkemikal Registered User regular
    Around what time does this usually start? I'd like to participate in this, but I won't be arriving in Seattle until around 10PM...

Assassin's Ball, Prime '13: @CowboyVerse
    TWDT '13: Hufflepuff OotP
  • SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    I'm excited to do this again (hopefully I can secure one of the coveted spots on team Ravenclaw for the 3rd year in a row)! I'll be eagerly awaiting the proper thread!

Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
    edited July 2012
    kemikal wrote: »
    Around what time does this usually start? I'd like to participate in this, but I won't be arriving in Seattle until around 10PM...

8PM to closing/you pass out.

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Nice, I'm digging it.

Although you could class it up a bit and add the Hunter S. Thompson cigarette holder from last year.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • DaksaDaksa MesaRegistered User regular
    Can't wait!

Nice, I'm digging it.

Although you could class it up a bit and add the Hunter S. Thompson cigarette holder from last year.
    Nah, I want maximum doucheyness for this one. :D

wWuzwvJ.png
  • GargGarg Registered User regular
    Yyyyyyes! I had to miss a year, because of reasons, but I plan on returning as Hagrid Jesus and making some new (if foggy) memories all over again. Triwizard Drinking Tournament: The Best Thing Ever.

Atlas, I've had a scheduled task open your profile each day at 5:30pm CST waiting for this announcement. Plus, this year I can afford to bring my love-witch along. Two Ravenclaws, gonna sign up as soon as we're live.

Three years ago:
    VsfRi.jpg
    Ra-ven-claw! Ra-ven-claw!

Two years ago:
    AAusB.jpg
    With our Omeganaut

Cannot wait.

That guy in the white shirt looks like he's in sore need of some caffeine.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • stabn_stabn_ Registered User regular
    Really appreciate the update atlas TWDT is always one of the best parts of PAX! Lats year I think i actually lasted until the end for once which was a nice change.

Slytherin Headboy: Order of the Phoenix!
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Such a tease. Why do you hate me so, Atlus?!

why are you smelling it?
  • bubblegumnexbubblegumnex Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    My liver is ready.

I'm sure some people will step up and consume their portion of liquor and hit on girls for them.

bubblegumnex on
    <@zerzhul&gt; bubblegumnex: you were so very fucked up
    <@zerzhul&gt; you win at twdt
  • Tar3820Tar3820 The One and Only Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    My liver is ready.

I'm sure some people will step up and consume their portion of liquor and hit on girls for them.

I will jump to DA and assume the drinking/flirting role of Chaos as best I can. Or maybe Nia.. but I can't do it for both >.<

PRIME 2012: 3-day Pass [X] Hotel [X] Plane Tickets [X] Buttons [X] VacationTime [X]
    !Ravenclaw Deatheaters, represent!
  • PunkJrPunkJr Decepticon Infiltrator Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    It's my favorite part of PAX!!

Ravenclaw Death Eaters, who's ready for more?!

daaeZs9.png
    PunkJr
    Pirate, Stormtrooper, Decepticon
    Yes, my middle name really is MEGATRON
    Former Ravenclaw Death Eaters Head of House
    Tar3820 wrote: »
    My liver is ready.

I will jump to DA and assume the drinking/flirting role of Chaos as best I can. Or maybe Nia.. but I can't do it for both >.<

I can attempt to fill in for the other. =)

• SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    Swate! Can't wait for this! I've gone to every one since it's started. Though my memories are a *little* foggy of these events, I never forget a face. Look forward to seeing all you familiar faces and some new ones too!

Just curious, I know there was some chatter on the thread last year after PAX of the theme changing for this year due to no more HP books... is these a possibility of this?
    I'm fine with keeping with the HP theme but I would be immensely happy if the theme would change to let's sayyyy Game of Thrones? :-D

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2012
    Serenity wrote: »
    Swate! Can't wait for this! I've gone to every one since it's started. Though my memories are a *little* foggy of these events, I never forget a face. Look forward to seeing all you familiar faces and some new ones too!

Just curious, I know there was some chatter on the thread last year after PAX of the theme changing for this year due to no more HP books... is these a possibility of this?
    I'm fine with keeping with the HP theme but I would be immensely happy if the theme would change to let's sayyyy Game of Thrones? :-D

This is the TWDT thread. I would say that means it's not changing themes. Let's not discuss that again, considering the drama that was spawned via that discussion last year.

People are free to do their own events (like the Fear and Loathing crawl last year that was parallel to this one), but this specific event is Atlus' show. If you want to discuss opportunities to change Atlus' theme, I suggest PMing him.

zerzhul on
    *looks at prior two posts*
    *sighs and goes to PM Atlus to provide multiple reasons not to change everything*

Fucking guys just can't leave well enough alone.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
  • YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    Tar3820 wrote: »
    My liver is ready.

I will also be bringing my well-trained Canadian drinking muscles to Ravenclaw DA this year, as I missed out on it last year and had to drink for Hufflepuff.

I have insider knowledge that the theme is being changed to "Fifty Shades of Grey"

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2012
    *looks at prior two posts*
    *sighs and goes to PM Atlus to provide multiple reasons not to change everything*

Fucking guys just can't leave well enough alone.
    redhalo wrote: »
    I have insider knowledge that the theme is being changed to "Fifty Shades of Grey"

This is the "this thread better stay on topic" warning. I know that Atlus asked for feedback, but unless he posts saying he's taking THEME CHANGE feedback, that is not an acceptable topic, given last year's drama.

zerzhul on
  • AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    @garg Looking forward to seeing Haggrid Jesus again ^^

We need a marvelous banner this year. And swag for auction. Ravenclaw must go for the repeat cup this year

AltDelete on
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    @TOGSolid why are you always jailed? :)

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
This discussion has been closed.