As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Rage of Bahamut] Manor of (Dis)illusions F2P CCG. Dragons. Cards. Boobies.

• RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Peas wrote: »
    Am i suppose to cash in the golden dragon card?
    Yeah, it's just for selling.

Edit: Right after posting this I seriously got 3 golden dragons in a row. Haha.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Not surprised, @TehSpectre
    I think I've seen over 13 gold dragons in this event plus a decent amount of angels (last stam bar netted me two).

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    What, what level are ya'll on? Cause I'm not seeing anything but N and HN cards.

• LostLost Registered User regular
    What, what level are ya'll on? Cause I'm not seeing anything but N and HN cards.

I'm on level 78, and been finding quite a few angel/dragons.

I could use a bunch of angels if anyone wants to trade them for hps.

Ooh, moon cradle+ complete. Only two more sets to go.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • SimpsoniaSimpsonia Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    So how many total levels are there to this event? I know I'm not in the running to get any of the good rewards, but still want to make sure I can finish it in time. Is it worth it to burn CW to make sure I can finish it? I'm currently at level 47, and finished the first three treasure sets.

Simpsonia on
    There are 100 levels. After that there are "invisible" levels that they'll use to determine rankings for the end of the event. There are "+" versions of the three treasure sets but they are a little harder to finish off. You'd need to get in to the top 10k to get any of the special rewards which I dunno if any of us may be able to do. Getting to level 50 you'll face a special boss that will get you a reward and then again at level 100 another boss.

76561197990097905.png
    How does the stamina requirements for the levels scale?

• DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Up to 10 stamina per attack I think.

Make sure you complete all 6 treasures before you complete level 100 or you won't get the Master Pop Star card which is going for quite a bit of HP. I'll probably buy/trade them off any of you that don't want it later.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
    edited July 2012
    New high for me. I hit 74k against someone tonight!

Woo

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    Sitting on level 93 of the tower... soooooo close to the top.

76561197990097905.png
    I'm gettin' there.

At 87 or somesuch. I've burned at least 25 CWs to get to this point. (I have 210 stamina as well)

blahhh

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • LostLost Registered User regular
    ugh, this poker+ set is being really obnoxious to get. I just need that and then knock out the last 10 level of this tower so I can get my free S Rare!

• Djfowl61Djfowl61 Registered User regular
    I am currently at level 38 since I did not have a bunch of time to play this week:(

edited July 2012
    I'm still kinda low on the tower since I've been farming feeder cards still though I've decided to go through the tower and maybe get some angel queens which will serve the same purpose. Can't do much though with only 80 stamina but when it comes to the treasure fights, I feel like I'll do pretty well.

Dracil on
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Well, I haven't been able to play much this week, so I think I'm sunk as far as the ratings go. Still its a pretty neat event, getting a lot of cards quickly and halfway to getting a 6 cards to a new rare which is nice. Since I'm not really competing I'm guessing I should think about trying to sell CWs for some good cards or upgrade them to HPs.

Bluecyan on
  • SciJoSciJo Registered User regular
    So I've been wondering, is there a distribution of stats that work better than others? I've been pumping up attack and raising stamina and defense equally, but my attack isn't significantly more than the others. Should I be focusing more on one stat in particular or do I want to raise them all together gradually?

Bluecyan wrote: »
    Well, I haven't been able to play much this week, so I think I'm sunk as far as the ratings go. Still its a pretty neat event, getting a lot of cards quickly and halfway to getting a 6 cards to a new rare which is nice. Since I'm not really competing I'm guessing I should think about trying to sell CWs for some good cards or upgrade them to HPs.
    You should at least attempt to get all 6 treasure cards and hit level 50 of the tower. That nets you 7 rares and everything passed level 50 gives you a high normal (usually).

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    I decided to sell my Lance for 160HP and buy some 4-6 rares, I am at the point now where I cannot win a fight and cannot defend one. Will be impossible to complete the plus treasures in the next 30 tower levels otherwise.

Too much exp from the new event, heh

edited July 2012
    Level 100 complete. Boss fought. Got another gold fox and pop star. Sadly, I'd have to burn a lot more CWs if I want to crack the top 10000 to get better than holy powder rewards.

Edit: Oh, and it takes 15 stam to do the ongoing quest after 100.

Jakarrd on

76561197990097905.png
  • acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I've goot room for one more fellow. Acidboogie in game. It just filled, but I do have one level 5 fellow who has remained at level 5 for a month I can kick out, just let me know.

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
    Send me a request, I've got room for 3 more fellows, if others need more too.

• acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    this event has been pretty crazy for making money. . . I've got like 100k in gifts queued up right now and closing on 500k banked through cancelled trades, and 50k in my wallet. . . and that's not even counting gold dragons.

acidlacedpenguin on
    Damn; I jumped from ~140k ranking to 35k ranking. Wasn't expecting that o.O

SciJo wrote: »
    So I've been wondering, is there a distribution of stats that work better than others? I've been pumping up attack and raising stamina and defense equally, but my attack isn't significantly more than the others. Should I be focusing more on one stat in particular or do I want to raise them all together gradually?

Def is the least useful since you only lose 10% of your def per attack, unless you plan on being an order defense leader. From there, some people like to focus mostly on attack to hit people more often while others like to go balanced between Stam/Attack possibly because it means less checking as they recover at the same speed, so you'd need to check based on the lowest one if you don't want any wasted points.

FYI, I think if you ever want to spend money on this game now is the time. For 1500 coins, you get 12 HP and 6 cards. So each card is only 0.5HP vs straight up buying HP.

Up until now I was doing just fine battling to get the event treasures, but man I have just hit a wall on this Poker+ set, I've even had to start throwing magic circles on all of them just to even have a chance of keeping them long enough to finish. As it is, even finding someone with the blue poker+ is turning out to be an exercise in frustration, and when I do it's someone ranked in the top 5000.

I don't understand Trow Elf at all. As far as Demon High Rares go (and Rares, for that matter) it has the highest lean towards ATK of any of them. It has the fourth highest ATK per PWR of any of them. But it's skill is a boost to own Gods ATK; what sort of deck is she meant for? A Demons player using Gods cards to attack?

Oh, and among Rare & High Rares, Ghost Rider has the best ATK per PWR at 218 with Camulia (a treasure card) right behind at 217. Third is Prisoner Luciella at 150.

For DEF per PWR, it's Ghost Rider again at 187, Camulia again at 186 and Chimaera at 137.

Numerically speaking, Ghost Rider seems like a good card.

edited July 2012
    A god player looking for a not gods filler on their atk deck?

So I've got those Lampetia and Lampetia+ cards that I think were rewards for event sets, I'd be willing to make a fair trade with someone who has the Astolfo and Astolfo+ cards, it'd give us both a chance to 6-6 our respective cards.

acidlacedpenguin on
    Rius wrote: »
    I don't understand Trow Elf at all. As far as Demon High Rares go (and Rares, for that matter) it has the highest lean towards ATK of any of them. It has the fourth highest ATK per PWR of any of them. But it's skill is a boost to own Gods ATK; what sort of deck is she meant for? A Demons player using Gods cards to attack?

As mentioned, a god realm player that wants something boosting their god attack. If its got a higher stat than some of the god attck card with skills then its a nice alternative for them since they probably won't lose much from the card not matching their realm bonus.

Also, with its high attack stat, you can ignore the skill and play it in slot 4 or 5 as a good wing attck card if you are demon. The wings have very little chance of activating so people typically just stick the highest attk stat card they can find in those two slots.

76561197990097905.png
    I guess the matching realm bonus is pretty small.

Rius wrote: »
    Oh, and among Rare & High Rares, Ghost Rider has the best ATK per PWR at 218 with Camulia (a treasure card) right behind at 217. Third is Prisoner Luciella at 150.

For DEF per PWR, it's Ghost Rider again at 187, Camulia again at 186 and Chimaera at 137.

Numerically speaking, Ghost Rider seems like a good card.

For Def, Ghost Rider can't be enhanced so its max def is 7760. Same for Camulia who maxes at 8867. Chimera can be maxed and hit 17.5k So the question really is, are you short on def power? If so, ghost rider is a nice alt for only 16 power. Camulia is a little bit better at 19 power and you get 1k more def for it. Chimera though, that's a really good def card if you can get it evo at least 6-6.

For ATK, same thing applies. Ghost and Camulia can't be evo, so its a useful card if you are strapped. Enhance to max and then use. While Chimera may have lesser ATK per PWR it does hit around 13k+ if evo at least 6-6.

The thing with Ghost and Camulia is they give decent ATK for pwr cost so if you can swap them in and get an ATK upgrade for barely PWR cost then its not a bad way to go. Chim is sitting at 24 so you are going to run into what everyone else at that stage runs into: Lots of PWR cost to break 60k+ attk. I think at that point most decks before boost may be runnning 90-100 attk cost or so. Which means if you want to pop someone 4x you need 360 or 400 pwr (3x for 270 or 300).

I'm not sure if ATK per PWR ratio will help much other than small tweaks to your deck to get a certain amount in under a certain ATK amount. Might help if designing off hand decks to ping people with though.

I maybe rambling too. Too many numbers at work running together. XD

76561197990097905.png
    Yeah, I'm starting to fill out my spreadsheet with info like Treasure Card, etc. I actually picked up a Camulia last night for 3HP and have already boosted it to max and skill level 4. I needed a headliner card for my weaksauce ATK deck; now I'm just trying to figure out which other cards to shoot for with maths.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Matching realm bonus is 5%. Then, if you have two skills go off that only affect your realm, you might see another 10-20%.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
    edited July 2012
    Man, fierce competition now that I'm in the top half of the tower. Actually went down to 75 def or lower from chain attacks for my treasures.

I'm gonna need to set up more defense decks for low defense.

I may also need to set up a poking deck in case of magic circles.

Dracil on
    @Dracil , looking at the RoB sheet, do you still need a High Witch? I'll do the standard 1hp for common rares if you do.

@acidlacedpenguin If you're still offering HN feeders, what are your rates like?