As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Prude Victorian Fencing [chat]

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I think there should still be disagree buttons.

I disagree.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    ye

even after the division eu west is still the biggest lol population

its pretty weird

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Man it seems like there is no reason to make my own chicken dish these days, since a breast is 8 bucks and a healthy chicken pita with veggies is 9.

I'll have to buy pork for my meat I guess.

Or you could just go to Chick Fil A.

Every time you eat at Chick Fil A, a gay couple is forced to get divorced.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Greeper wrote: »
    Why am I so gosh darned BAD at league of legends?

Because you need more practice, probably.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Man it seems like there is no reason to make my own chicken dish these days, since a breast is 8 bucks and a healthy chicken pita with veggies is 9.

I can get 2 lbs of hormone free boneless chicken breast for 10 bucks.

That makes EASILY 4 meals worth of meat - 6 even if you spread it out over rice and veggies and stuff.

Chicken still cheap.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    lol is like nuclear war

the only way to win is not to play

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Poly, those look good, but I've never enjoyed a pork chop. It's all about a pork butt that is then shredded and put inside tortillas or mixed with rice.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    what's a good brine for pork chops man

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    lol is like nuclear war

the only way to win is not to play

Defcon is a pretty sweet game.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    or elendil you could be dabes

around

nothin gonna ever keep you down

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Echo wrote: »
    I think there should still be disagree buttons.

I disagree.

See how useful the button would be!

• Options
    i wanted to report everything as insightful but the button got nuked

worst forum update ever

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »

That makes EASILY 4 meals worth of meat - 6 even if you spread it out over rice and veggies and stuff.

Chicken still cheap.

that is the price of 10 TV dinners

or 8 pot pies and two boxes of ramen.

chicken is expensive yo

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

You're likely to get more meals out of the breast though, no?

Pork is better anyway.

There's about a breasts's worth of chicken in the pita.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I miss Chick-Fil-A :(. Wish we had one in Hawaii.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

2:1 sugar:kosher salt
    water
    olive oil
    white wine vinegar
    bayleaf
    allspice
    mustard seed
    clove
    cumin
    coriander
    tarragon
    shallot
    black pepper
    white pepper

obviously all that isn't necessary

the essentials would be the sugar:salt, water, olive oil, vinegar, and bayleaf

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Podly wrote: »

2:1 sugar to salt

that's what I needed to know to understand the process. I felt like the pork would get into way too much of a groove with the salt from a brine.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I really need some electroshock therapy or something to stop me from giving the Catholic Church the benefit of the doubt. Every time I do, I end up disappointed. 13 years (K-12) of Catholic school, man. It can mess you up.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    i wanted to report everything as insightful but the button got nuked

worst forum update ever

I liked being able to have nuanced opinions about other people's posts via a selection of predetermined buttons.

Like, I think instead of posting replies to other posts we should have a dictionary of 300 or so specifically defined ontological concepts that we can use to express how we feel about a certain post.

• Options

You're likely to get more meals out of the breast though, no?

Pork is better anyway.

There's about a breasts's worth of chicken in the pita.

Are we talking like B cup or C cup here?

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • Options
    i think for this forum 3 buttons one marked dicks one marked butts one marked lol would suffice

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i think for this forum 3 buttons one marked dicks one marked butts one marked lol would suffice

butts

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »

2:1 sugar to salt

that's what I needed to know to understand the process. I felt like the pork would get into way too much of a groove with the salt from a brine.

The whole point is that the salt sucks out the water and moisture inside the meat and the water and sugar to carry the brine flavor into the meat

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »

butts

dicks

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    lol

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I really need some electroshock therapy or something to stop me from giving the Catholic Church the benefit of the doubt. Every time I do, I end up disappointed. 13 years (K-12) of Catholic school, man. It can mess you up.
    keep at it

i got all that catholic schooling too, and i no longer give it anything but derision

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

The divorce rate among gays is really depressing.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I think we should separate forumers into countries of origin and whoever gets the most badges by the end of the Olympics wins, or loses, whatever. We can call it the Penny Arcade O'Limp-Dicks

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    3/4/7 with gangplank. Not my finest showing.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The divorce rate in general is depressing if you value marriage or lifelong monogamy

• Options
    I made a funny.

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    because, greeper, the game

a) is very nonobvious
    b) is largely populated by people who have absorbed the basics either a long time ago or played dota and thus have a large transferable skillset
    c) requires shit laods of practize dawg

also assloads of smurfs at low levels u dig

if you want tips i can help you - i was number one on the eu west solo queue ladder for a few days so i can probs give you some pointers

Could you?

I basically find an online guide to a character I like and follow it religiously... without really knowing why I'm doing it or what I'm doing or who I am or where I am.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I think we should separate forumers into countries of origin and whoever gets the most badges by the end of the Olympics wins, or loses, whatever. We can call it the Penny Arcade O'Limp-Dicks

The drug testing for this would make it all worthwhile.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    if aaron divorces me i'll shit in his shoe

• Options
    if aaron divorces me i'll shit in his shoe

Noted.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The divorce rate in general is depressing if you value marriage or lifelong monogamy

traditional marriage is ruining traditional marriage

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited July 2012

The divorce rate among gays is really depressing.

How is it depressing?

I mean, you'd expect it to be higher just because they're less likely to have kids than straight couples.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Chicken still cheap.

If someone is paying more than $cheap for chicken, they're looking in the wrong place.

• Options

The joke is that the divorce rate among gays is depressing because it isn't very high because they can't get married.

This discussion has been closed.