As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

oh god its full of [chat]

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Speaking of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the new volume is out but I haven't read it.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    What the HELL? The Total Recall remake that started showing today is 1) rated PG-13 and 2) not set on Mars.

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    What the HELL? The Total Recall remake that started showing today is 1) rated PG-13 and 2) not set on Mars.

It was directed by the Underworld guy. What do you expect?

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Always pains me when I see a cute attractive girl clearly cheating on her SO with some dirty looking guy

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    speaking of me getting back to working full time, apparently number 11 is very close by my place and does a banging (not horrendously expensive) omakase

I'll have to hit it up

http://ny.eater.com/archives/2012/08/10_nyc_sushi_omakases_to_have_before_you_die.php#pointmap

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, anybody have good tequila or rum reccomendations? I'd like to get my old roommate one or the other for a house-warming and those are the only two forms of boozeahol I know he is fond of. Nothin' crazy but ya know, better than patron silver or Captain Morgan. Not a huge fan of tequila or rum so I'm at a bit of a loss.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Always pains me when I see a cute attractive girl clearly cheating on her SO with some dirty looking guy

Almost makes you want to stop peeping into bedroom windows.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I installed my ssd

if you need me, I'll be over here making vrooooom noises

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

It's not set on Mars in the short story either.

• Options
    ain't nothing wrong with the captain

• Options
    edited August 2012
    as a college student

Tav on
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    the total recall remake has a lady with 3 boobs so its probs as good as original

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    the total recall remake has a lady with 3 boobs so its probs as good as original

Add another boob to the equation and it would've been 33% better.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    you

you are right

fuck no wonder hollywood is failing, they need fresh ideas like yours robos

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

It's not set on Mars in the short story either.

Get.
    Your ass.
    To Mars!

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    oh my gah

I love it when you read a paper and a sudden wealth of useful data falls out

This paper was like a data pinata, full of delicious, delicious microarray samples

404 human post-mortem huntington's disease and control microarray samples from the frontal cortex, cerebellum, and striatum

And that wasn't even what I was reading the paper for: it actually introduces an easy to use plugin for a program we use that does exactly the sort of data integration we wanted to do!

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Oh yeah, anybody have good tequila or rum reccomendations? I'd like to get my old roommate one or the other for a house-warming and those are the only two forms of boozeahol I know he is fond of. Nothin' crazy but ya know, better than patron silver or Captain Morgan. Not a huge fan of tequila or rum so I'm at a bit of a loss.

tequila:
    siete leguas
    diego santa
    partida
    tres generaciones
    milagro

rum
    ron zacappa
    santa theresa (I think the 18 year old is their really good xo, but something around that age)
    flor de caña centenario (12 or the 18)

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Ebert says the new one is basically "adequate."

The old one wasn't a perfect movie or anything but it was a lot better than adequate. Hollywood seems to have largely forgotten how to make B-pictures that are exciting and transgressive instead of slick, respectable and boring.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So the Cubs organist got thrown out of a game for playing Three Blind Mice in response to an umpire call.
    Baseball umps are shitheads

• Options
    If everyone on PA was Norwegian like Abdhyius, we would refer to them are the fjorums.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Steam just recieved a shipment of Japanese indie shooters and they have the weirdest titles...

one of them is called Jade Penetrate Black Package.

is that what it feels like to have a stroke?

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

The old one wasn't a perfect movie or anything but it was a lot better than adequate. Hollywood seems to have largely forgotten how to make B-pictures that are exciting and transgressive instead of slick, respectable and boring.

It's that PG-13 bullshit.

• Options
    I have opinions that can be expressed in 4 words or less.

• Options

Expendables 2 is coming out soon.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Expendables 2 is coming out soon.

I thought Expendables 1 was kind of boring, to be honest.

But I like the fundamental idea so I'll give 2 a shot.

I think @Dynagrip has the right of it. PG-13 is a fucking bane.

• Options
    After watching The Raid I can't go back to watching a bunch of beat-up old dudes like Mickey Rourke and Dolph Lundgren.

• Options
    I watched 5 minutes of Expendables and then snuck out to rewatch Scott Pilgrim.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Good god NEVER in a million years would I ever go near this

Tallest-Waterslide-634x951.jpg

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    After watching The Raid I can't go back to watching a bunch of beat-up old dudes like Mickey Rourke and Dolph Lundgren.

I need to watch that soon! It sound good.

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Steam just recieved a shipment of Japanese indie shooters and they have the weirdest titles...

I am entirely too amused by the fact that said game apparently "reboots" the eXceed storyline.

And, to clarify, these are bullet-hell shooters, not FPS.

• Options

What about Jackie Chan's upcoming last movie? Going to watch that?

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    batroc05.jpg

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    I feel like water parks must be havens of disease and unwanted partial nudity.

Like by the bottom of the slide you'd have your bathing suit lodged up your butt crack and a staph infection.

• Options
    that angle looks conspicuous

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    The new Expendables has Chuck Norris.

I think that makes it noticeably worse.

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    C'EST LA VIE!

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »

I am entirely too amused by the fact that said game apparently "reboots" the eXceed storyline.

And, to clarify, these are bullet-hell shooters, not FPS.

i didn't think it was necessary to clarify... it's not like there's a lot of Japanese FPSes, right?

• Options

What about Jackie Chan's upcoming last movie? Going to watch that?

What's his next movie? Another Rush Hour sequel?

Chris Tucker probably does need the money pretty badly.

• Options
    Asians don't age like normal humans

They only get wiser and wiser until they die of being too venerable to support life

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

I dunno about "transgressive" but John Carter kicked ass.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.