As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]-Game of Secrets- Game over! Mafia Victory!

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    The Ender I'm just gonna keep on this wagon of mine. It's there for a reason.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

Hiding? :p

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    OK, OK, I'll temporarily abandon my personal crusade to see Tzeentchling's head on a spike and will go for a ride on the Zandracon wagon.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets

Hiding? :p
    Justice!

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    at this point I would say a tie is more in favor of the mafia?

I mean if we tie a vote on two villagers and mafia gets 2 kills off then that brings them closer to winning, the same can be said for a tie with 1 mafia 1 village as the voted out. While a tie on two mafia would be beneficial the way our votes have been makes me think mafia are actually more vocal and subtly guiding the votes away from them.

M.D. on
    i'm actually going to say we should look at those who put up a fairly decent argument on the last two villagers voted out and also look at those who supported the vote by that persons logic

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOoO

I told you I'm never evil 99% of the time.

OoOoOoOoO

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    M.D. wrote: »
    at this point I would say a tie is more in favor of the mafia?

I mean if we tie a vote on two villagers and mafia gets 2 kills off then that brings them closer to winning, the same can be said for a tie with 1 mafia 1 village as the voted out. While a tie on two mafia would be beneficial the way our votes have been makes me think mafia are actually more vocal and subtly guiding the votes away from them.
    The only way the tie wovld be beneficial is if we cavght a mafia and the rest shifted the vote to save him or her. Seems vnlikely at best.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    [color-red]Zand

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    INANTP

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    oh i was wondering why there were only a few new posts in the other thread

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Unless we tie it so that everyone except for kime and sportz dies

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

voting for zandracon for the moment~

huh

how do you pm people with the mobile site

Zandracon wrote: »
    huh

how do you pm people with the mobile site

Go to inbox, then click the message bubble on the right

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    He figured it out.

Twice....

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    kime wrote: »
    He figured it out.

Twice....

Y....yay?

Also, it seems a bit like too little too late, if yov only get in tovch with the net head.... a week in?

The Ender

8 Days in and yov gvys can't even provide reasoning for yovr vote?
    SHAME

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    The Anon[/color seems like the best choice out of the three.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    T_A, I guess

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    [Color]T_A[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    i hope one of these guys really is mafia so we can do something with this spread

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
    Are we still tied? I don't know of any cvrrent spreadsheets, and I hate doing work for myself.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Are we still tied? I don't know of any cvrrent spreadsheets, and I hate doing work for myself.

Typical.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    Cayrus wrote: »

Typical.

Legion! Take care of this man!

I guess I should put in a vote in case I don't get to a stable connection.

t_a

T_A - 5 (zandracon, phyphor, warban, 38thDoe, REG_Rysk)
    The Ender - 3 (tzeentchling, M.D., TRV)
    Zandracon - 3 (shalmelo, INANTP, kime)
    tzeentchling - 2 (cayrus, T_A)
    INANTP - 1 (stever)
    stever - 1 (cythraul)

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    vote closed.

narration is processing

Vote is closed now I suppose. Also INANTP changed his vote like 3 times yesterday.

Sorry?

liEt3nH.png
    Ender and Zandra keep not dying

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Do you people get it? Do you understand that if this show gets cancelled before it ends that nobody gets the prize? Nobody gets the honor, the glory, the reward? Do you understand that if you don’t do something more interesting, or hell do something more than just stare at each other across the room, that the world will hate you.

Of course, not as much as I am going to hate you. With all kinds of passion and vehemence that burns like the fiercest sun orbiting Tatooine.

What? Didn’t think I was geeky enough to make that reference? Shut it, whinyface.

Right, well. There were two of you who agreed to come on this show in the hopes of making reality television a safe place for children. To remove the drinking and the fighting, the sex and the cursing. They’ve been doing a good job, apparently. Considering there has been no sex at all. If there was maybe our ratings wouldn’t suck so badly.

Luckily, or unluckily, the producers were able to find these two and make the world safe for the Snookies and JWows.

Nice job.

One secret was used today and again the target was sportzboytjw. I wonder what new Quirk he’ll develop today as a result of this Personality Quirk, “I have twelve souls”. I guess we’ll just have to figure that out.

Get some rest, maybe have some sex or get drunk or something and fight.

Stop. Being. Boring.

The Removed

The Anonymous – Removed by Group
    diorinix –over protective – removed by Producer’s pact
    Warban – over protective – removed by producer’s pact

Zandracon

liEt3nH.png
    Ender has lived too long. Post or die! Or die anyway :p

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    OoooooOoooooO
    i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg
    OoooooOoooooO

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    inantp for mafia...

md for terrible posts...