As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat]tering Classes: Leather Seats are for Suckers

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Gooey wrote: »
    irond will comes back and we have all this fancy new forum gear

do you think it's rattled his alzheimerian brain

this is a safe place will

do you remember us?

do you remember how to post puppy pictures?

whoa there what does this button do?

everything is so confusing!

i still love you will

even when you hurt me

APPARENTLY infraction notices no longer appear on posts.

i am dissapoint

way to ruin the forums, vanilla

THANKS OBAMA.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    i really don't miss driving!

the subway is unbearably loud and filthy but it's so nice not to have to drive to places

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Ear moths? What fresh hell is this.

-edit-

I blame Arch

weird

i just posted that exact phrase in a post in the mod forum

like ten seconds ago

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    bahaha will actually gave gooey points on his infraction

i bet he meant it just to be a warning but his old man eyes couldn't tell the buttons apart

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    It would be rad if today was Friday and not Thursday.

Yeah, I know.
    It's Friday afternoon here. Future-time, ho!

工事中
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »

Yeah, I know.

you'll also be dead sooner

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »

Yeah, I know.

you'll also be dead sooner

D:

... I shall die as I have lived. In the future!

工事中
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Arch wrote: »
    bahaha will actually gave gooey points on his infraction

i bet he meant it just to be a warning but his old man eyes couldn't tell the buttons apart

all these buttons are just so tiny and close together how do you kids tell them apart?!

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    man. i kind of want to just post "geeze. thanks a lot obama" on my facebook wall and see what sort of terrible spills out

what is wrong with me. how deluded have I become.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I
    Gooey explain to me your nefarious interstate system. I spent two hours in gridlock today.

you drive

sometimes you move and get where you are going

(you're here? awesome! did you get moved in already?)
    I'm moving in now. Went to South H for Ikea which was out of stock on my favorite things. Sad face. Got stuck in traffic. Took my mom to visit her company's sister office and got stuck on 610 for two hours. Worst traffic next to d.c. But I'm learning how to be aggressive and not let giant truck racers run me over. Galveston is beautiful. The great irony is that I will spend billions of hours in a lab and not outside but I love the landscape and environment!

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    By the way, Will. I know you don't play Champs anymore but they finished the Power Armor review and added a PA ultimate power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5YgQLYQNw

• Options
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so i logged onto my school's portal. apparently when i became a work-study employee, they mis-sorted my privileged access. i have like, the real-employee access tabs on my page. i can see personal data. sabbatical reasons. professorial procedures. i can make web announcements to 34,000 students.

i am... i am delirious with power.

petrified by the choices.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    OH MY GOD I CAN BREAK INTO MY SCHOOL'S EMERGENCY TV CHANNEL WITH CAPTIONS

dear sweet baby jesus

• Options
    By the way, Will. I know you don't play Champs anymore but they finished the Power Armor review and added a PA ultimate power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5YgQLYQNw

fun! that isn't your man is it?

your men were always so pretty

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    so i logged onto my school's portal. apparently when i became a work-study employee, they mis-sorted my privileged access. i have like, the real-employee access tabs on my page. i can see personal data. sabbatical reasons. professorial procedures. i can make web announcements to 34,000 students.

I had that power over the library system.

In fact, knowing how their IT system works I probably still do...

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Message all the hot ladies for their numbers.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Holy shit, it's Will!

hey jake! how are things?

I'm good! Some friends and I launched a new project that I'm pretty excited about, and I might be getting interviewed in the local hipster paper about it, and I got a nice note last night from one of my favorite crime novelists about, of all things, an RPG I designed earlier this year that he really liked. I'm in a good mood.

that's awesome, jake! sounds like things are looking up for you. I assume you're still in KC. do you have regular work these days?

what sort of project? is it of the comic book nature?

It is, yeah. I'm doing a webcomic with an artist friend. I've been trying to get him to draw shit for years and I guess it finally clicked. Another friend of ours is handling the website. It's fun. I think our sense of humor is decidedly...niche, and I have no illusions about our earnings potential, but when we build up a decent-sized body of work I'll have something I can actually show my friends in the for-real comic business to maybe parlay into a grown-up job doing something I actually want to do.

But we might be getting interviewed as "local artists" so that is pretty cool in a look ma, I'm in the papers sort of way.

I have an irregular income but stuff is stable. I'm not worried about keeping the lights on all the time anymore.

• Options

make sure you /reply all to everything

• Options
    whoa there these sunchokes are doing a number on my colon

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I bet someone has had a spider in their urethra. I'm not going to Google it though.

• Options
    man. i kind of want to just post "geeze. thanks a lot obama" on my facebook wall and see what sort of terrible spills out

Everytime you have the urge to do that, watch a YouTube video.

Gangnam Style will suffice. Or maybe this one.

工事中
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    whoa there these sunchokes are doing a number on my colon
    "which way soever they be dressed and eaten, they stir and cause a filthy loathsome stinking wind within the body, thereby causing the belly to be pained and tormented, and are a meat more fit for swine than men."

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012

I had that power over the library system.

In fact, knowing how their IT system works I probably still do...

I love going in to systems where I'm supposed to have nominal access, and discovering I have demi-god access.

The feeling of power is exquisite.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    I bet someone has had a spider in their urethra. I'm not going to Google it though.

What the penis fish that hooks into your urethra with spikes isn't had enough?

• Options
    Gross

• Options
    one time they performed surgery on someone and it turned out it was actually just thousands of spiders wearing a person suit

• Options
    Siri post on penny arcade for me.

• Options
    Holy shit, it's Will!

hey jake! how are things?

I'm good! Some friends and I launched a new project that I'm pretty excited about, and I might be getting interviewed in the local hipster paper about it, and I got a nice note last night from one of my favorite crime novelists about, of all things, an RPG I designed earlier this year that he really liked. I'm in a good mood.

that's awesome, jake! sounds like things are looking up for you. I assume you're still in KC. do you have regular work these days?

what sort of project? is it of the comic book nature?

It is, yeah. I'm doing a webcomic with an artist friend. I've been trying to get him to draw shit for years and I guess it finally clicked. Another friend of ours is handling the website. It's fun. I think our sense of humor is decidedly...niche, and I have no illusions about our earnings potential, but when we build up a decent-sized body of work I'll have something I can actually show my friends in the for-real comic business to maybe parlay into a grown-up job doing something I actually want to do.

But we might be getting interviewed as "local artists" so that is pretty cool in a look ma, I'm in the papers sort of way.

I have an irregular income but stuff is stable. I'm not worried about keeping the lights on all the time anymore.

man make sure you put up links on the facebooks when you get something up. i would like to look at your stuff.

robos drags frankie and me out to see old/ indie movies every week or two and i always kind of wish that you were local because i'll bet you would dig that stuff.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

why did you go there

WHY

• Options
    edited August 2012

chicks dig dudes with root access

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Siri post on penny arcade for me.

I'm a phone not a loser

• Options
    one time they performed surgery on someone and it turned out it was actually just thousands of spiders wearing a person suit
    My emergency spider people kit is vindicated once more.

• Options

bide your time chu.

you will know when to strike.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I overuse Siri to contribute to the eventual robot uprising.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Reading that I just realized I've had two moths fly into my ears.

Once in 2005 in a story very similar to DK's but with more panic and less adequate medical care and once sophomore year of college.

All day long I kept hearing something weird in my ear, a rustling and my ear would twitch oddly and was quite itchy. I thought nothing of it and went on with my day, but it kept getting more and more noticeable. I finally get home and go to the bathroom and start cleaning my ears, as per my routine, and hear a squish and the twitching goes off like Michael J. Fox and I start jumping around in the bathroom. I grab some peroxide or saline or something, I can't remember now, and pour it in my ear.

I flip my head over the sink and there, flopping helplessly in the porcelain as it drifts down toward the drain is a fucking moth.

So thanks, @Donkey Kong for dredging up that repressed memory.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @Riemann maybe tomorrow. Going to just watch more venture bros tonight and then pass out for work. Also I grabbed Modern Times during the steam sale. It is amazing, my screen shots just don't want to unload.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

Everytime you have the urge to do that, watch a YouTube video.

Gangnam Style will suffice. Or maybe this one.

I do not like star wars

but 1:54 of Gangnam style is enough to get me by.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.