As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Little Pony fans?

iLarkieiLarkie Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
Any MLP fans going to PAX? Want to meet up and just chill and possibly trade enterplay cards?

zerzhul on

• Options
    EruditeAphroditeEruditeAphrodite Registered User regular
    There were lots of MLP fans there last year, so you won't be alone. I will be in my Applejack costume at some point, but don't really collect any of the stuff.

Pretty Gamer - Your one-stop shop for female gamers and geeks. Written by women, for women. Because we all deserve to feel pretty.
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    I'm a little reluctant to say it, but at least half my team are fans, myself included if you couldn't tell. Though we won't be showing anything for it.

A gathering of some kind isn't a bad idea though, I'm sure it would have pretty big potential here.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edgeofbladeedgeofblade Warlock Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    There will be plenty of pwnyage at PAX, I'm sure.

6YJGH2V.png
  • Options
    Awesome! This is my first PAX ever (even though i've lived in seattle since forever) so I just want to make sure its beyond memorable!

• Options
    DuelLadySDuelLadyS Registered User regular
    Darn skippy I'm a pony fan... I loved it as a kid, before it was cool. *hipster pose*

I actually had an incredible pony moment last year... when we went in for the keynote/Q&A, we sat a couple rows behind a Pinkie Pie cosplayer. I managed to get her attention and wave my Pinkie Pie toy at her (brought just in case of this kinda situation.) She actually came over and gave me a Pinkie Pie blind bag figure and a cutie mark button. I was stoked. :D

• Options
    Should I bring my cards to trade? will anyone else?

• Options
    AFormalNerdAFormalNerd Registered User new member
    I've been hearing rumors of a full meetup for all of us bronies, any news on that? And also any thoughts on maybe trying to do a panel next year?

th_cb053357487_e4b58467bb.jpg
This discussion has been closed.