Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Beej Diet [Weight Loss and Fitness]

18990929495100

Posts

  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    I sent you an invite! I think my username is something like Salamagoria but I said it was Lost Salient on the invitation.

    I use it rather than Fitocracy because I have a pretty set workout routine so I don't want Quests or whatnot, and I'm often out of the house without internet so I need something useable on or offline.

    QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." DON'T FREAK OUT HAIL SATAN
    ·
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    fyi, to you ladies (n gents)

    http://www.fitocracy.com/group/3187/ <- SE++ group i made, it is nice to see what activities other forumers are doing, we have a good group and a good variety of folk

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
    ·
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    also half the time i log my workouts like, after the fact, not during the workout, if i really need to i'll jot it down in another app or on a piece of paper and then log on fitocracy

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
    ·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    ·
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    I am the worst at fitocracy.

    I had my follow-up with my neuro today. I have to stay on this medication, but I am increasing my sodium intake. All the way up to the RDV! Livin' on the edge over here.

    Plus I found my favorite running leggings when I was going through my stuff in storage. (Still need to get that calf looked at, though.)

    ruby-red-sig.jpg
    ·
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    I had a fig and goat cheese pizza the other day, it was fucking amazing.

    (5'11" 185 vodka and brownies apparently? Wow what happened)

    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    ·
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    I had a fig and goat cheese pizza the other day, it was fucking amazing.

    (5'11" 185 vodka and brownies apparently? Wow what happened)

    When I eat pizza, the whole thing is going down. There is no limiting myself to X slices. How much pizza is left? That's how much I'm eating.

    the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
    TheRealBadgerBeasteh
    ·
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Yeah I ate 6 pieces of someone else's pizza on top of my own shrimp pasta

    There is a reason I went to the gym twice today (beyond the usual dire need to squat)

    tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    ·
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    Man, it's ok to indulge once in a while.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
    ·
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    I had a fig and goat cheese pizza the other day, it was fucking amazing.

    (5'11" 185 vodka and brownies apparently? Wow what happened)

    When I eat pizza, the whole thing is going down. There is no limiting myself to X slices. How much pizza is left? That's how much I'm eating.

    That's my problem. I love pizza and ice cream. My two biggest downfalls when it comes to trying to lose weight. I order a pizza and I eat it. Period. There is no discussion. Oh, you have ice cream, too? Yeah, I'll eat that. I'll eat that really, really hard. '

    Those two items are the main reason my wife and I write out our meals and snacks for an entire week, get everything at the store and then we do our best not to deviate. Sticking to a plan will always make things simpler and you'll always lose weight. Unless that plan is to eat pizza and ice cream all day.

    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    ·
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    (5'8", 178, pizza for the first time in like a year, so fucking good)

    seriously, fuck pizza

    and god damn my friend's dad for coercing me into eating more than two slices

    Man, it's ok to indulge once in a while.

    Yeah, seriously.

    To your point, Willy, I'm exactly the same. I just try and avoid buying snacks for the house because I'll eat all that shit in one go, particularly when I'm hungover.

    ·
  • jaziekjaziek Registered User regular
    The day after a night of heavy drinking is way worse calorie wise than the night itself, I will eat anything and everything in sight.

    Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
    ·
  • LTMLTM Registered User regular
    Fitocracy is fun, but the community never really took fire. I am really only motivated to log in when there's a challenge in one of my groups.

    Also, I rode 103mi on Sunday and am still sore. So ends my serious cycling for the summer.

    ·
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I felt like indulging a little today so for lunch I had a chicken nugget combo from McDonald's. I've mostly lost the palate for their food, but sometimes I get nostalgic. I ate the meal (diet coke for drink) and then noticed they started printing nutritional stats on the packaging. Between a 10 piece nuggs and medium fries, I'd had about 800 calories. I thought it was bad, but not that bad.

    Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    ·
  • LTMLTM Registered User regular
    Chicken is the devil. I've recently discovered Buffalo Wild Wings. Now every night I want Buffalo Wild Wings.

    ·
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Luckily the BWW near me is hella gross

    I like that Fitocracy lets me record even tiny things I do, so I feel like I've accomplished something instead of feeling like a lazy tool for not doing a bunch of stuff at once

    A list of awesome authors who happen to be ladies
    Blog posts: 4 | Books read: 6 | Stories read: 55 | Poems read: 21
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox | Picture by Galen Dara
    ·
  • LTMLTM Registered User regular
    Yeah, I started in November, so my first few weeks were things like 'stretching' and 'walking up the stairs'.

    I like it as a tracking tool, and for the leveling aspect. Also, if you don't mind having your feed blown up, join the Zombie Apocalypse group. They always run challenges, and it is super active.

    ·
  • TallaclasseeTallaclassee you ever seen a lion limber up before it takes down a gazelleRegistered User regular
    5'9 165 Wendy's asiago bacon chicken club and fries at 2am last night. Not my finest hour.

    ·
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    6' 180 Leftover cuban fried pork bits and rice... so good

    ·
  • SkankPlayaSkankPlaya Registered User regular
    I just joined fitocracy, then spammed the crap out of your group with what I did. Sorry

    ·
  • jefe414jefe414 Southern CTRegistered User regular
    Also 6' 180lbs. Had grilled striped bass with mango salsa, grilled zucchini, and some red rice for lunch. I have to make up for that burrito I had for dinner last night. Also that buffalo chicken pizza the night before.

    Xbox Live: Jefe414
    ·
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    5'5" 115lbs, had some chicken apple sausage soup with veggies for lunch

    And a Dr Pepper because I am terrible

    A list of awesome authors who happen to be ladies
    Blog posts: 4 | Books read: 6 | Stories read: 55 | Poems read: 21
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox | Picture by Galen Dara
    ·
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    lady dude if you weigh 115 lbs. you can drink a Dr. Pepper guilt free. don't even sweat it.

    ·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    The funny thing is that while I've gained weight this summer my gut and such doesn't feel any bigger, or look bigger.

    Like, I think I've mainly just been putting on muscle, which is pretty good

    ·
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Eh, it would be better if I drank something nutritious though

    A list of awesome authors who happen to be ladies
    Blog posts: 4 | Books read: 6 | Stories read: 55 | Poems read: 21
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox | Picture by Galen Dara
    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    my sisters both came home recently with a load of milka chocolate and my god I can't stop eating it, good thing it's mostly gone now

    this week is a wash in terms of losses, going to a wedding tomorrow and then edinburgh for the weekend. I could not drink but I want to have a few and have a good time.

    ·
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    nNtIl.png

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    ·
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    lady dude if you weigh 115 lbs. you can drink a Dr. Pepper guilt free. don't even sweat it.

    Except soda is poison no matter how much you weigh.

    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    ·
  • LTMLTM Registered User regular
    Soda is basically the devil.

    But its almost impossible to completely avoid unless you are just wired to treat it with complete disdain.

    ·
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    ·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    nope

    ·
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    nope

    Pistols at dawn!

    Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    ·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    nope

    Pistols at dawn!

    i've shot plenty like you before

    i live in the place where dr. pepper was fucking made

    ·
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    Ignoring my doctors advice of "If you go back to the gym, your head will explode like that dude on scanners", I'm going to be heading back.

    I haven't been in months and I feel fat and sassy and lazy and gross. Plus it is literally next to my office. I have zero excuses.

    easysig2.jpg
    ·
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    nope

    Pistols at dawn!

    i've shot plenty like you before

    i live in the place where dr. pepper was fucking made

    City or state?

    Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    ·
  • Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    Ignoring my doctors advice of "If you go back to the gym, your head will explode like that dude on scanners", I'm going to be heading back.

    I haven't been in months and I feel fat and sassy and lazy and gross. Plus it is literally next to my office. I have zero excuses.

    Now, granted, the doctors have been wrong before...

    ·
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    what do you drink og, coke?

    fucking disgusting

    Mysst on
    ·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    besides, dr pepper is delicious

    nope

    Pistols at dawn!

    i've shot plenty like you before

    i live in the place where dr. pepper was fucking made

    City or state?

    city

    and sprite mysst, what else

    sprite is literally the only soda i'll drink

    ·
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I'd rather make 7up yours

    Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    ·
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I didn't know you lived in Dublin, og

    you are a traitor to your kind

    ·
This discussion has been closed.