As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

spider [chat]

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    now i have said goodbye to my parents! IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    hey chu, you like sweaty man beating... have you seen "Warrior" with Tom Hardy? I hear it is really amazing. It's on netflix instant!

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/17/us/us-southern-poverty-law-center-profile/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

This drives me insane. FRC blaming SPLC for the crazy shooting of their guard. We live in bizarro world.
    In 1999, an FRC analyst co-authored a document titled "Homosexual Activists Work to Normalize Sex With Boys," according to the law center.

The booklet, which is not available on the FRC website, reportedly argued that "the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the 'prophets' of a new sexual order," according to the SPLC.

:shock:

Though FRC has been a hate group for years so why did the shooter act now? I'm going to guess that the crazy guy who did the shooting was inspired by the Chick-Fil-A controversy after seeing the long lines of people eager to show support for CFA. Could all be a coincidence but I haven't heard squat about the crazy guy's motives since he was taken into custody.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    thought I had lenses on

tried to remove my corneas

unpleasant

ftOqU21.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    We don't have a lot of nice pictures of Sasha.

NEVILLE LIKES IT THAT WAY.

BaX64.jpg

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @winky

How're your plans for Saturday looking? We might have somebody else interested in playing on our team.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Are you finally becoming a man?

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular

Good job moving buddy

Feral wrote: »
    @winky

How're your plans for Saturday looking? We might have somebody else interested in playing on our team.

Replacing me!?

I asked the chick how she felt about Sunday instead but she hasn't got back. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Winky wrote: »

ask your mother, ex-girlfriend and aunts.

heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

He's as swift as a coursing river.

He's still working on all the strength of a great typhoon.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

Cinders wrote: »

Good job moving buddy

I bought all the cat pheromones yesterday!

@winky

Replacing me!?

I asked the chick how she felt about Sunday instead but she hasn't got back. I will let you know as soon as I know.

Okays.

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    ...I don't know what the means, but it creeps me out.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    also not getting any, but it being just out of reach is making me too horny.

ftOqU21.png
    my dad paid for my oil change and car checkup. i said THANKS.

he also got my age wrong twice on the phone.

we took a very nice photo together over dinner.

all in all, it was a good visit.

ask your mother, ex-girlfriend and aunts.

heyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    They're all dead :cry:.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

He's as swift as a coursing river.

He's still working on all the strength of a great typhoon.
    I love you so much.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hey chu, you like sweaty man beating... have you seen "Warrior" with Tom Hardy? I hear it is really amazing. It's on netflix instant!

yes i have

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/17/us/us-southern-poverty-law-center-profile/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

This drives me insane. FRC blaming SPLC for the crazy shooting of their guard. We live in bizarro world.
    In 1999, an FRC analyst co-authored a document titled "Homosexual Activists Work to Normalize Sex With Boys," according to the law center.

The booklet, which is not available on the FRC website, reportedly argued that "the primary goals of the homosexual rights movement is to abolish all age of consent laws and to eventually recognize pedophiles as the 'prophets' of a new sexual order," according to the SPLC.

:shock:

Though FRC has been a hate group for years so why did the shooter act now? I'm going to guess that the crazy guy who did the shooting was inspired by the Chick-Fil-A controversy after seeing the long lines of people eager to show support for CFA. Could all be a coincidence but I haven't heard squat about the crazy guy's motives since he was taken into custody.
    I think the shooter was just crazy. Or was once normal and then went crazy. He did volunteer for an LGBT organization but there are many crazy people who also volunteer for LGBT organizations.

Cats rub their faces on things because that marks things with their pheromones which 'claims' the space and marks it as safe. Science learned to make fake cat pheromones that you can spray or plug into an outlet to mimic that effect so they calm down in new spaces.

It's pretty neat!

<3 Fuzzy

Cats rub their faces on things because that marks things with their pheromones which 'claims' the space and marks it as safe. Science learned to make fake cat pheromones that you can spray or plug into an outlet to mimic that effect so they calm down in new spaces.

It's pretty neat!

Feliway

I think it works

maybe it's confirmation bias on my part

It's pretty neat!

Feliway

I think it works

maybe it's confirmation bias on my part

It is proven to work. I got the spray for the cat carriers and the plugin for the new apartment in Austin.

Imma little living boy.

i think a drink, The Raid; Redemption and reading this book about not being depressed I bought is a plan!

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i was having some uncomfortably intense erections, earlier.

I hate it when that happens. You're at a performance review with your boss, and you're looking him dead in the eye, and you're rock hard.

Every post Arch makes in the feminist thread is being liked or awesomed.

Arch has them all right where he wants them.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    *sigh*

So, I lost my phone last Friday night. I'm not sure exactly where, but it was either at a bus stop or on a bus, at around 4:00 in the morning. It's possible I wasn't entirely sober. So, I put in my insurance claim, and they say that they're out of Galaxy S IIs, but they can send me an EVO 4G. I assumed (stupid, stupid, stupid) that they meant the EVO 4G LTE. Nope. EVO 4G. Which came out a year before my Galaxy S II, and retails for half the price.

So, now I'm on hold with Sprint. This is gonna be fun.
    So, apparently, they've stopped making/selling the Galaxy S II. This is what they're supposed to use to replace it. Barring that, I'm supposed to wait 5-10 days and call back, to see if I can get an EVO 4G 3D.

I'm fucking kicking myself so hard for losing that phone. I fucking loved that phone.

Can you pay the difference and get the SIII?
    Probably not, which I totally understand, since they don't want people "losing" their Galaxy S II in order to get a discount upgrade.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I just burned through the first three seasons of Sons of Anarchy. I had caught a few episodes over the years and liked it but damn, watching it all at once was pretty great.

Also, I turned in my MSc thesis portfolio earlier.

Today I am a man.

Lh96QHG.png

For people to pretend the last 20 pages didn't happen and go back to square one?

Cinders wrote: »

For people to pretend the last 20 pages didn't happen and go back to square one?

It's Arch's world. We just live in it.

this is gonna be stupid but my first presidential election i had the day off work. how late are polling places typically open? like, should i vote early to be safe? i will be at least an hour from my polling place all day.

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i'm so glad i'm not chained to having a cell-phone like you military-industrial slaves 8-)

@pony

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, Neville & Sasha. <3<3<3

Also, @Pony, how is the new kitty-cat adjusting? Any new pictures?

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Man, I am tired as hell and i've done nothing all day...

I've no idea why i'm so tired these days, I've been tired for months now. it's baffling.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    my friend who got mugged at gunpoint is temporarily using a palm pixi

lol, their apartment used to have like a whole bunch of old iphones lying around but not anymore, and he thought he was going to get his brother's old iphone as a temporary replacement, but his sister sold it a month ago

oops

poo
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    this is gonna be stupid but my first presidential election i had the day off work. how late are polling places typically open? like, should i vote early to be safe? i will be at least an hour from my polling place all day.

If you can get a mail in ballot or vote early. But usually they are open to like 6 or 7. But they may close as early as 5.

http://phillyelection.com/

u7stthr17eud.png
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012

@Organichu

Polls in Pennsylvania open at 7am and close at 8pm. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

I always take advantage of early voting and if that's not available I try to show up right when the polls open. No one is their early in the morning except old people while everyone will be there after work so it pays to wake up early (if that's an option for your schedule).

Incidentally, if anyone ever has questions about elections or voting, your state's department of state will be full of resources.

AManFromEarth on
    Lh96QHG.png

@Organichu

Polls in Pennsylvania open at 7am and close at 8pm. WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Incidentally, if anyone ever has questions about elections or voting, your state's department of state will be full of resources.

thank you

so if i cannot make it to my polling place by 8pm should i vote early? or absentee? which is more convenient?

do all my homework for me, peon

This discussion has been closed.