As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PS/Sony All-star's Battle Royale bandana's/scarves! (looking to trade)

RadioactiveTRadioactiveT Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX Archive
So I spent all weekend collecting these things and to my dismay made a big mistake this morning, I for some reason misthought that I had already collected the sackboy scarf and declined it this morning when it was offered to me. When I returned home this evening it seems I have every one of these scarves except the sackboy, I spent a lot of time this weekend and it would mean a lot to me if someone would be willing to give/trade/sell me the sackboy bandana. I have many many SWAG items for this weekend and I'd even be willing to trade my AC3 shirt or Little Big PLanet Racing shirt.

Also, if anyone could help me clarify? There were only 10 of those right? No Cole Macgrath, No Jack & Daxter as far as the scarves go?

I have all of these items im willing to trade
IMAG0019.jpg

Anyways, this was a longshot so my expectations are not to high, but I appreciate the read. Let me know if you can help!

zerzhul on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Please wait for the swag trading thread.

This discussion has been closed.