As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question about PAX 2013

RohillioRohillio Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX Archive
So just to clarify. There will not be a PAX held in Seattle next year?

zerzhul on

• Options
    skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
    Penny Arcade has the convention center booked for Labor day weekend for many years to come. There will be a PAX Prime in Seattle next year, a PAX East in...wherever it is that east coast people go, and at some point, a PAX Down Under.

• Options
    LaemkralLaemkral Captain Punch King Chester, VARegistered User regular
    Not only WILL there be a PAX next year in Seattle, it will be even longer. 24 hours longer. That's 4 days. I cannot imagine any kind of circumstances short of the destruction of the convention center that would stop there being a Prime. Penny Arcade is IN Seattle, it only makes sense for their convention to be there too.

So yeah, you got some seriously bad intel. Next year will be MORE PAX Prime, not less.

Avatar courtesy of MKR, and the strip I appeared in.
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Laemkral wrote: »
    Not only WILL there be a PAX next year in Seattle, it will be even longer. 24 hours longer.

16 hours. We are closed from 2am-10am Friday/Saturday you know.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    RohillioRohillio Registered User regular
    Ahhhhh ok. Thanks for the info. i was afraid that since they were going to AUS that there would not be one in Seattle, mainly because I'm working on an awesome pulsefire Ezreal costume :P

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, PAX Prime 2013 is going to be Friday-Monday Labor Day weekend 2013.

And PAX East 2013 is March 22nd to 24th, 2013 according to the BCEC website. Australia's PAX is going to be either between those two, or maybe before or after?

Goose! on
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Another... Day.

Dear god. I and everyone else start to kind of lose it about 3pm Sunday... Wow.

• Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Wow, four days, huh? I'll take it.

Ferquin N.C. Root
This discussion has been closed.