As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Screenshots X: Beautifully Expressed; Poorly Compressed

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited September 2012 in MMO Extravaganza
IIFLD.jpgGorgeous

Last time, on the Screenshot Thread...

I think you all know the drill but, if you're new, here are some guidelines...
  • This being a screenshot thread, the rules regarding images are relaxed a bit. For the sake of courtesy, please still try to aim for the image size limits, but don't worry if you have to go over here and there.
  • Rules for NSFW images still apply. Your pics of a character wearing nothing but the Sex God's Thong of the Jackalope is probably not going to fly. Link those images and slap a NSFW warning on them.
  • Images are automatically resized to fit the viewer's horizontal resolution and can be clicked on to assume their original size. Basically: there is no need to worry about breaking "h-scroll" or whatever. Let your images hang out in the open and stop hiding them in spoilers unless it's absolutely necessary.
  • MMOs are starting to get a bit more story-oriented, so try to keep that in mind.
  • This is important: images within spoiler tags still load. Any image in a spoiler will be treated as if it was not in a spoiler, so putting your NSFW character screenshot or 3MB gif in a spoiler will not protect you from punishment. Link that shit.

Now, show us your screens and have a WHALE of a time.
0FbMr.jpg

YL9WnCY.png
Sterica on

• naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    Not surprisingly, the burgundy and wine colors seem to complement each other fairly well.

mZins.jpg

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Here's an old pic

me about to die to the fire elemental cause that boss is hard :c

1812za.jpg

dragon area boss thing and me floating my sword or something

34gaul5.jpg

• SonorkSonork CanadaRegistered User regular
    Think I'm getting closer to the final look I want for my Guardian.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

kmgno.jpg

• XagarXagar Registered User regular
    Underwater lava vents.
    I3QwG.jpg

• FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    I've been quite enjoying my elementalist's current armor.

gwarmor1.jpg

Although it always seems there's a million and one other sets I want. I need a giant wardrobe to hold everything. Or active armor switching.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    From the last thread:
    YASne.jpg

DzNswh.jpg
    Joshmvii wrote:
    What's that helm, chest, and greatsword look? I recognize the draconic pants, and norn t1 cultural shoulders. Looking good, btw. I crafted the whole draconic set on my guardian, but I don't like it as much as I figured I would. Going to be gunning for dungeon armors in explorables I think.

The helm and chest are from the green/blue karma vendors in the Orr 80 zone. The greatsword was from completing Frostgorge Sound and I can't remember the name, sorry.

Going to be on the lookout for new boots and gloves. Finding good looking boots that don't clip through the pants in a bitch.

Blurbl on
  • AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    gZa6o.jpg

My Ranger at 80 in the generic Valkyrie set.

ECOED.jpg
  • EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    ii0RRjkpKaOyz.jpg

iBDCoCQPjKB8.jpg

in8Q2eSm7saBE.jpg

ibwoknNfCknfXo.jpg

ibkQjAtsTMEbUX.jpg

i02h1eAZStQ.jpg

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I am offended by that asura's whiteface.

Those screenshots are lovely. This game has such beautiful and varied landscapes.

@Arch I do rather love it! (except the hat.. it's a blindfold/mouth cover combo that's a bit weird looking). It's the lvl 70+ exotic light armor set you can get as rewards from 100% map completion and such (I got two pieces that way and bought the rest on the trading post. Dunno if it also randomly drops, not gotten a great number of random 70+ exotic drops yet).

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    THE MONSTER FROM BEYONDDDDD

2lliv0y.jpg

THE HORROR

123tzfb.jpg

• BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Some fantastic looking characters on this page.

9KmX8eN.jpg
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    I love how diverse the characters look, it's not all "same class, same tier, same look".

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
    Few more screens. This time it is my dashing human ranger. I'm a big fan of the dynamic light from the torch weapons

iUl1EcW5oun4M.jpg

ibtxjnI6tejXWA.jpg

izbZUbyba9DxP.jpg

iEVi7OusZXCf8.jpg

ihAzfCnOgjN5X.jpg

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • VideotapeVideotape Registered User regular
    Got the dapper AC hat last night
    sEmIa.jpg

Then I hit 35 and decided to get cultural armor set 1
    AnYgA.jpg

Whales are among the many things Guild Wars 2 has in it.

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    I thought this was mildly amusing. What you don't see is the other half of her face melting off.
    O0GR9.jpg

Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I do rather love it! (except the hat.. it's a blindfold/mouth cover combo that's a bit weird looking). It's the lvl 70+ exotic light armor set you can get as rewards from 100% map completion and such (I got two pieces that way and bought the rest on the trading post. Dunno if it also randomly drops, not gotten a great number of random 70+ exotic drops yet).

Got a name for the set? I do rather want some of the pieces.

Echo wrote: »
    I do rather love it! (except the hat.. it's a blindfold/mouth cover combo that's a bit weird looking). It's the lvl 70+ exotic light armor set you can get as rewards from 100% map completion and such (I got two pieces that way and bought the rest on the trading post. Dunno if it also randomly drops, not gotten a great number of random 70+ exotic drops yet).

Got a name for the set? I do rather want some of the pieces.

Acolyte (same name as the low level white set for some reason, not sure if there are other named sets with the same looks). Should be a bunch of them with various runes and prefixes on the trading post but you may need to filter for exotic only so all the unrelated whites don't pop up.

• CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    That bit with Zojja reminded me of this fun moment with dredge mining suit models:

GYkji.jpg

488W936.png
  • quaigyquaigy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    pMosP.jpg

This game is gorgeous.

edit: It's just a random shot i took 5 mins ago to show off my armor to a friend. Thought i'd share it with PA as well.

quaigy on
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Spikiest.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • quaigyquaigy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Could be worse than that if i had the complete armor set.

quaigy on
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    H0W5p.jpg

My Ranger prefers simple, durable armor over flashy/extravagant. :P

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    So My Asura thief turned in her incredibly suave Pirate suit for a very dapper Noble suit that makes her look more like the incredibly snazzy inventor/procurer that she is.

BDLH2.jpg

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    My (main) character, a Sylvari Engineer.
    ib1GyAlzspO7Gv.jpg

<3 flamethrower.
    iWHCcFdaNe1Fl.jpg

Kneeling before the avatar of the tree. The Grove is ridiculously beautiful.
    iMFfmRMePUaeI.jpg

Destroy the gate! And my spine!
    ivCSsc9r25LTB.jpg

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Knives so many knives.

gw004.jpg

u7stthr17eud.png
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    So My Asura thief turned in her incredibly suave Pirate suit for a very dapper Noble suit that makes her look more like the incredibly snazzy inventor/procurer that she is.

BDLH2.jpg

Okay that's kinda adorable.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Kj0Li.jpg

Messed around tonight and bought some upgrades. Rawr.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Found these from a while back.

V3GT7.jpg
    u9MV2.jpg
    WGVbT.jpg

• MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Compared to GW2, TSW character customization is grossly lacking.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    Those are pretty sweet looking bosses and lieutenants though. I'm a sucker for Lovecraftian horrors.

ECOED.jpg
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    I dunno, there are plenty of clothes available in TSW. You just don't pick new clothes up as you level and put them on, you need to actively go to The Shop What Sells Clothes, and buy some.

The next update vastly increases the number of options for facial customisation, too. All TSW really lacks is a size/proportions twiddle control.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • vamenvamen Registered User regular
    We just got the best loot in the Honor of the Waves dungeon...

3hgvY.jpg

Me!

• AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Kay wrote: »
    I dunno, there are plenty of clothes available in TSW. You just don't pick new clothes up as you level and put them on, you need to actively go to The Shop What Sells Clothes, and buy some.

The next update vastly increases the number of options for facial customisation, too. All TSW really lacks is a size/proportions twiddle control.

Which is weird because I could have sworn they had a "build" selector in beta. No idea why they removed it. My only guess is maybe there was some kind of clipping issue with the clothing?

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Rizzi wrote: »

BDLH2.jpg

Okay that's kinda adorable.

Decided purple was better after all.
    VfvL2.jpg

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    lUQad.jpg

• VideotapeVideotape Registered User regular
    Why does Kurt Russel translate so well into this game?

du05u.jpg