As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @phyphor teach me your ways.
    Teach me how to love.

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Woot TRUENEVERBORN!! Jst make sure my body makes it back to the states. ^_~

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    If you are in fact wrongly accused the smart thing to do would be putting in an actual vote and posting your thoughts and suspicions, so it still helps your team after you're gone.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    TrueNeverborn because we do not have a votecount and I don't want last minute shenanigans of TNB removing his self-vote to put someone else in first.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    If TNB, dies red, it admittedly looks really bad that my initial vote shifted the day one vote off of TNB.

In all honesty, I was just trying to find a better vote because voting for a self-voter is fun and all but I thought Mi-Go was acting suspicious. So I thought I would get my thoughts in and vote in case I got vigged or whatever and bandwagoning on day one feels lame to me. Then we had five people jump on the Mi-Go thing and the vote shifted enough off of TNB and kime. My initial vote with reasoning was clearly the thing the mafia needed and they jumped on it.

Here are the people that jumped on that train (in order):

Delmain (almost right after my vote)
    Saber
    MegaFrost
    Premium (immediately after Mega)
    kime (who was in the lead at that point)

My vote is gonna go on (stay on?) TNB to prevent shenanigans. But if I get vigged tonight (I will die green) its important that I post this so everyone looks at Delmain, MegaFrost, and Premium tomorrow.

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    .5 hours until close.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    hi guys!

what's happening?

oh. right.

that still.

i have nothing of interest to say in this space!

isn't that unusual!

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    TNB

wooo beat the close!

I mean, not that it matters, but hey :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    ahava, are you trying to appear mafia?

Vote closed.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    nope!

I'm trying to appear not motherly?

there's really not much to say or cover that hasn't been beaten to death.

nope!

I'm trying to appear not motherly?

there's really not much to say or cover that hasn't been beaten to death.

See

This is why ObiLeaks are bad. Now people are trying to act against their nature.

Files are going back on lockdown.

lol

i never considered it my nature in the first place.

your files are not fully functional, Obi. but that's ok.

you're new.

7th+Armored+Division+battle+of+the+bulge.gif

0400 Hours

TrueNeverborn couldn't believe it had come to this; US GI's having to kill men in the same uniform as they were wearing. True, kime had to die but it was pretty creepy killing a guy in Army khakis and one who spoke perfect English. He was going to be glad when this night was over and some light could be shed on the situation, literally and figuratively. What a damned, cold night. Maybe he could get some clarity in the woods nearby. Getting away from the guys and whatever Germans may be still in the platoon could be a good idea. Just a bit of rest under a tree, like at home. Sleep came quickly to TNB, as he was called, and, before anyone thought to look for him hours later, freezing death came to take him home.

A shot cracks the cold night air.
    A body falls to the frozen ground, lifeless.
    "I got him! I got him! He was comin' right this way but I stopped him!"
    "Stopped who this time?"
    , asks a GI.
    "That, uh, German. He was comin' right this way. I got him."
    A voice from the dark yells back.
    "He's dead! blahmcblah's dead!"
    "blahmcblah? I coulda swore he was a German. I coulda swore!"
    A voice from the dark yells back.
    "He was. His last words were, 'Heil Hitler!' Nice shootin'!"

Megafrost felt lost now that the Captain was dead. What would they all do now? Who was in charge? Where would they go in the morning? Maybe someone would come by with orders from the top. Maybe someone knew what the hell was going on down here and could sort it out. Anyway, at least they'd gotten a German. How many more where there in the unit? Man, that's a creepy thought. Can't trust anyone around you that you haven't known for a while. Could you even trust those guys? Maybe they'd been infiltrating the Army for months. Mega was getting pretty deep into his conspiracy theory when he heard, "Auf Wiedersehen, Komerade."
    He didn't hear the silenced shot to his head.

TrueNeverborn - GI - froze to death
    blahmcblah - German - stopped a US bullet
    Megafrost - GI - executed

Hour 4 begins.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmm, well that blows. How to make this interesting Mr. Snuggles? I say we vote for the suspicious as ever Obifett

lol

i never considered it my nature in the first place.

your files are not fully functional, Obi. but that's ok.

you're new.

Am I really still considered "new"?

PM's are out.
    Let me know if you think you should've gotten one & didn't.

Ten hut!
    Announcement -
    I will not be around until after close Saturday.
    FtF game day.
    Follow current orders.
    Dismissed!

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Wow..post game is certainly gonna be interesting.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    PM's are out.
    Let me know if you think you should've gotten one & didn't.

Ten hut!
    Announcement -
    I will not be around until after close Saturday.
    FtF game day.
    Follow current orders.
    Dismissed!

Huh?

the host is letting us know that he'll be late with narration tomorrow night.

and that if we have issues, we can suffer.

Obi, yes. to me, you are still new.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    oooooOOOOoooooOOOoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO

What!? But I love America! Fancy schmancy! Betty Boop, what a dish! Betty Grable, nice gams! Fuck Hitler!

oooooOOOOoooooOOOoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    OooOOOooOOoooOo

This is so interesting to watch!
    I'll shut up now.

OooOOoooOOOooOo

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    OoooOoOooOOoOOOooOO

Was my last deployment... before retirement...

OoooOoOooOOoOOOooOO

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Am...

Am I still new?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    the host is letting us know that he'll be late with narration tomorrow night.

and that if we have issues, we can suffer.

This

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    Am...

Am I still new?

Look, for some of us old fogeys it would be quicker to list the players in this game that AREN'T new.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    OoOOoOooOOooOoOOo

Momma I tried so hard... and FAILED at every turn! >.<

OoOOOoOOoOOOOOOO

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Am...

Am I still new?

Look, for some of us old fogeys it would be quicker to list the players in this game that AREN'T new.

pretty much this.

how long have you been playing, Shal?

shalmelo wrote: »
    Am...

Am I still new?

pretty much this.

how long have you been playing, Shal?

His account is newer than mine and I started in March '09.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Not nearly as long as you, jdark or Kime, but longer than just about anyone else in this game. My first main was Neville's Whedonverse game. 3ish years, maybe?

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    jdark's been playing longer than me.

i starting january in 08.

that game, man. stupid whedonverse. stupid infidel. :P

anyways, right.

I think that Kilnaga is a evil evil face.

jdark's been playing longer than me.

i starting january in 08.

that game, man. stupid whedonverse. stupid infidel. :P

anyways, right.

I think that Kilnaga is a evil evil face.

That game was awesome.

I had people convinced my role was Joss Whedon.

My win condition was that at least one member of each show survived.

For like 5 days I had this going.

i was a random nobody in that game.

but my mafiadar was like 70% accurate.

and then when infy and the network decided they were good, they let me die. like second to last night.

jerkfaces.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I think I'm the newest living player.
    Also still got my eye on kilnaga but I've got some free time tonight to read over the thread, so that vote might change.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Now I feel bad for doubting TNB when he came to me. I trusted kime over him since his power was more "provable." I've been bamboozled twice! Well, once really. The second I did to myself.

Anialos has yet to provide any reasoning for being shady, or bring much info to the table. We saved you a seat and everything.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    In fairness what he claimed made no sense given the rest of the game and his backpeddling about kime really signed his death.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I have to give a reason for being shady? Uh....it was Mr. Snuggles. You see, cats like to be evil, and I told him we were good guys, but he doesn't like to listen. As for info to bring to the table? I'm a regular vanillager, so kill me if you must to satisfy curiosity.

if i turn out to be the only person without an ability of some kind

i'm gonna get irritated

if i turn out to be the only person without an ability of some kind

i'm gonna get irritated

You aren't