As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finally! New map time! [MINECRAFT]!

196979899100102»

• Options
    LubonyLubony Registered User regular
    If visiting the mirage make sure to swing by the dreadfort, we have the second cleanest trade slave stales in the lower south west region.

No rules or morals except those you choose to accept and live by.
  • Options
    apricotmuffinsapricotmuffins Angry Bee Registered User regular
    Sopa wrote: »
    okay so spawn is not really particularly picture worthy, maybe the fort itself but still, its not the crowning glory of the server and never was meant to be. What might be better is an illustration of somekind.

How about a lovely picture of Muffins?
    1ywoB.jpg

I'll slip you the diaminds tonight at 9, behind the purple sheep pens

• Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    The villager population in Steel Springs (aka 'Xandartown', 0,-2600) has been getting steadily pack to previous highs follow the testificate plague this weekend. Buying wheat at 1 for 18, paper (25 was the lowest I saw), and selling glowstone, most diamond items, and this afternoon I saw a priest enchanting diamond picks with Silk Touch for 4 emeralds.

EDIT: As for texture packs, I'd say the way to appeal to everyone is to just have a Frostheim variant with Diamond and maybe Chainmail be in their full regalia. Personally I don't mind one or both of those being at least in their league colors even in a regular pack, but I think it's best for the SE++ pack to be neutral. A Frostheim pack will at least let screenshots of events from members be distinctly Frostheim-themed, for one thing

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I thought the idea of using whatever armor you wanted, but dyeing the helmet faction/notfaction colors would be a great solution, but texturepacks also solve the problem brilliantly.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    apocxcrumbapocxcrumb Registered User regular
    Managed to capture this emotional moment by the Imperium docks:

Cue Titanic theme song...

Such a thought provoking image. Is he really even there?

-ApocX

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The lighting and rendering engine are going through some works, so in the future furnaces and jack o lanterns will only light their front face and stairs will let light through when it is logical.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    dargondarkfiredargondarkfire wyomingRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    webguy20 wrote: »
    1/4 scale!
    JUST ISN'T THE SAME

Macross Quarter was a pretty awesome machine. You saw Frontier, right?

i loved frontier.

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    So will Jacks no longer be a viable light source?

• Options
    SopaSopa Yes I am a dinosaur, and yes I play videogames. Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    New snapshot! Swamp witch huts and slimes! Other stuff I'm too lazy to type!

But more importantly...
    Fixed pets teleporting around randomly :bz
    Enc wrote: »
    So will Jacks no longer be a viable light source?
    They'll still emit light from the other sides, just less than the front. However, current lighting changes won't be applied to 1.4 so they'll still work as usual.

FOR NOW

Sopa on
    jrrClpr.gif
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    So mai swamp will have slimes and witches.

WE ARE THE BEST BIOME, THIS WAS TOTALLY INTENDED WHEN WE SETTLED HERE AHAHAHAHA

This discussion has been closed.