As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rebellion in a Dwarf Fortress: A [Mini][Phalla] - Commoners(Village) Win!

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I think Langly is playing this game exactly the same way he played sandman phalla

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Heh, coulda pulled a stever. chamberlain bandwagon seems solid, so I'm going to follow Phyphor's lead and agree that INANTP smells like a noble.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Chamberlain is my personal vote.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    You cattle, you disgust me. Even your blood tastes of ale and dirt. The nobles can have you.

Zombie Hero, I have no taste for the undead, so you are safe.

The dwarf who goes 'derp derp derp' though...

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Chamberlain

• Options
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Oh shit that's true.
    I guess there ARE two then?
    Damn it. I don't like being uninformed this far in.

SLYM! Give me your thinking beard

We seem to have a spear and swordsdwarf; kime was sword but last night's kill was with a spear

INANTP hits his head and goes "THAT'S why megafrost called a kill on 'someone' day 2!"

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Attention any dwarf that goes "derp derp derp"
    Sleep UNDER your bed tonight, not on top of it?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Well, i go "derp derp derp" all the time, but that's my constant inner monologue. I didn't think anyone else could hear it.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Vote closes in 45 mins.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Did anyone watch the walking dead tonight?

• Options
    Vote Closed

• Options
    ON THIS NIGHT CHAMBERLAIN SHALL DIE.

• Options
    Day 6

Overseers Journal, 6 Moonstone, Year 645

Well we finally figured out what's been happening to the dwarves with 'massive blood loss syndrome'. chamberlain was caught attempting to drain another dwarf dry, and was wrestled to the ground and killed by an angry mob. Tough bugger too, I could hear his bones breaking in between his screams for hours before he finally went quiet.

Only one more death to report last night, though there were a few scuffles that were resolved without death. Langly, our master craftsdwarf, was found coated in his own blood and vomit, after apparently being run through with a sword. No clue as to the identity of the mysterious swordsdwarf, but he appears to be acting as a vigilante.

Here's to hoping that the relative lack of violence last night means this will all be over soon.

chamberlain - Vampire(Serial Killer) - Had every bone in his body broken by the mob.(Killed by the vote)
    Langly - Craftsdwarf(Apprentice) - Killed with a sword

Day 6 begins now.
    Result PMs going out shortly.

Vote close is 11PM Mountain Time(1AM Eastern) tomorrow night.

Remember: Losing is fun!

• Options
    BLUH I'M THE APPRENTICE VAMPIRE BLUH

I AUTO-SUCK ALL BLOOD I WIN

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    naw i'm just fucking with you couldn't learn anything from him

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Result PMs are out, let me know if you were expecting one but did not receive it.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I like the lack of noble kill, yessir. Only one village kill, and it being a villager is less good.

Anialos on
  • Options
    Whoever guarded/roleblocked, keep up the good work. The number of mafia kills seems to constantly be in flux. Unless two were blocked, which would be fantastic aim. I was starting to think langly was the sk. Turns out I read that one all wrong! We could have used an sk with a better knack for offing nobles. .

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I thought chamber might be evil, but not that evil. I'm also really surprised Langly was village.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Haha, I called rebaba 'retina'. iPad autocomplete go!

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    I'm not mafia.being quiet is not a good argument.

At this point in the game we need better votes than that.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrp

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    OooOOooOoOoooooOOo

Curses, foiled by the order of actions

OooOoooOOoOOOooooO

• Options
    Democracy comes first!

Anyways, Langly was my call and whoops :(

• Options
    Ok people, create discussion or I will murder you in the night, you know this because that is what I totally did last night.

• Options
    Delmain dropped off the planet for a few days, and has been mostly posting votes with little/no reasoning. If he is something we shouldn't be voting for, I must have missed that part. everyone seems to have gone silent, and I don't like that. Makes it too easy for the mafia to hide. I've got two interviews this week (EEEE!) and am stressing the shit out haha. Stupid nerves. I keep feeling like I'm gonna throw up.

• Options
    As much as I would like to take credit for nominating the SK, it was really Spool who did the heavy lifting. Congratulations, sir!

INANTP[\color][\b], maybe? I'm not getting a good read on anyone, so consider this vote tentative for now.

Good luck on your interviews, TRV.

Steam
  • Options
    1. I should introduce myself to preview post
    2. sorry for what this does to the magic box
    3. Christ, i am bad at this

Steam
  • Options
    Just to clean it up: INANTP

Steam
  • Options
    !

So, here are some points of interest:

TRV changed his vote three times yesterday, finally settling on the bandwagon.
    Phyphor didn't vote yesterday. He voted with schuss, on Anialos, on day 3. That could be meaningless in multiple ways, though.

• Options
    I wanted to give chamberlain the benefit of the doubt. But he just kept digging that hole, so yeah. Had to die

• Options
    I could be persuaded towards a Delmain vote.

The day 3 shuss + phyphor vote on Anialos seems noteworthy to me too, but I might just be grasping at straws. Was schuss voting for another mafia in the belief it would give them good vote records? Were he and phyphor voting together, or is the phyphor vote an awkward coincidence?

I dunno. With the schuss wagon, and then chamberlain's attempt to dodge, there's little in the way of side votes to look at. There are surely some mafia on the schuss wagon, and some on chamberlain yesterday, but I can't work out who they might be.

• Options
    Dammit spool! If you find someone suspicious, vote for them! You can change later, but stand behind your statements! Lest.... something something pitchfork, something something bottomless pit.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Dammit spool! If you find someone suspicious, vote for them! You can change later, but stand behind your statements! Lest.... something something pitchfork, something something bottomless pit.

Why do you want him to vote for me so badly?

I'm gonna share with you all what I talked about with Retaba last night. I don't like that Phyphor is still alive and yet isn't being super helpful himself. He's put a few things forward, but (as has been pointed out), he's got some funny business going on, too. The big thing is that his magic box is still operational when the mafia should be wanting to shut up it's ability to help us analyze the deads' voting patterns.

!Phyphor.

• Options
    Delmain wrote: »

Why do you want him to vote for me so badly?

I'm gonna share with you all what I talked about with Retaba last night. I don't like that Phyphor is still alive and yet isn't being super helpful himself. He's put a few things forward, but (as has been pointed out), he's got some funny business going on, too. The big thing is that his magic box is still operational when the mafia should be wanting to shut up it's ability to help us analyze the deads' voting patterns.

!Phyphor.

He mentioned you, ani, and phyphor. Why you gotta assume it's all about you?
    Know who does that? Nobles!

• Options
    I always love the "Phyphor must be mafia because Phyphor is still alive" argument. Totally works every time. Or not. Delmain

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    I always love the "Phyphor must be mafia because Phyphor is still alive" argument. Totally works every time. Or not. Delmain

The mafia have just started realizing that I will automatically attract attention if they just leave me alone I guess

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »

The mafia have just started realizing that I will automatically attract attention if they just leave me alone I guess

I want to go back and look, but I think blahmcblah was actually the one that advocated killing you day one in the FFXIV phalla (the last time we were both mafia) for exactly this reason.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well that was a lucky break with chamberlain.

I really don't like this Phyphor line of reasoning, it makes about as much sense as taking out kime just cause he survived.

Something seems off about spool32's voting record so I'll just out my vote there.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    I don't have a good feeling about anyone. But I'm not sure how you can say there's something off about my voting record - I was in early on both the schuss and chamberlain bandwagons. Before that I was wrong about Typhus, along with most everyone, and then Anialos, and then Zombie Hero day 1 throwaway.

I don't like voting for people because somebody else hasn't killed them yet. So I'm going to go back to my day 2 Anialos vote, on the theory that schuss was trying to create a good record voting for him, and Phyphor jumped on.

I'm not thrilled with the Delmain vote, but again, I could be persuaded if someone had some reasoning.

• Options
    I believe I had some reasoning!