As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]- Blackout in Phallaville- Game Over! Invader Victory!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Hm? if you have an accusation, step forward!

I simply stated that your actions are weird and have made that clear. If you didn't notice.

KetBra wrote: »
    retaba
    Hehehehe

i. notice. nothing.

Well you will, tonight.

When I kill you.

you better hope your kill lands before mine!

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    You both know the vote comes before everything, right?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »

who let the "lady" in here?

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »

I am not saying my personal kill, if I am apart of the mafia it isn't going to be me personally.

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    Warban seems like a valid target for tomorrow considering retaba seems to be pretty well doomed. I'm not going to be surprised when ret comes up green but sadly we don't have a clear network target to offer at the moment.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Well, nobody's really doomed until the narration comes up and the votes are in. I'll toss on a vote on Retaba to try and stop pre-close shenanigans.

I don't have any leads, myself. I'm going to go with my gut and trust the wagon this time, and hopefully we'll see red tonight.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Alright then, I'm out til late. !Retaba it looks like so we at least avoid doing this every day until he dies.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Oh come on, it has only been two days! Let us go for 3, I like that number.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Liking the Warban vote better than the Retaba one. I don't hold with people trying to do shenanigans at the last second.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    If they were both mafia then I think the mafia would tip one of them ahead by a few votes so we wouldn't go on this lets-kill-the-other-guy wagon like we usually do

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, I could see the invaders making use of vote manip in the event that both Retaba and SLyM were invaders. They either lose two of their own or clue the village that vote manip is in the game. With the latter choice, they can try obfuscating things since that's a power that villagers sometimes get and it's a fairly common power, so most of the village might have already suspected it.

The problem is I'm not sure voting Retaba out is the best use of resources. If he turns up red, great! If he turns up green, we won't have much to go on. For now I'll go with the Warban vote.

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    I'll go with Warban today.

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    Also i hate my schedule

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    phone posting as Im on my way home after calculating the charge/mass of an electron by using a really cool electron accelerator.

so to clear up last nights wagon question retaba

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    retaba

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    That sounds pretty cool Obi, what do you do anyway?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'll go with Retaba also. At this point he is just going to be a distraction added with the fact that it's running close again and he is acting freaky as fuck. Also if it happens to be a bad decision, we can dissect the vote records with a bit more knowledge. As burn mentioned.

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    nothing wrong with being a little freaky

• Options
    These are the votes we should be taking a look at for tomorrow, then. Last-minute vote shenanigans and the like usually produce a mafia or three.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    vote closed!

you're lucky that I love you

I'm missing out on gorgeous weather at a beach campsite because of you all.

• Options
    Don't not go out and enjoy that on my account!

• Options
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    These are the votes we should be taking a look at for tomorrow, then. Last-minute vote shenanigans and the like usually produce a mafia or three.

Becareful with this, I think you should be looking at the early and middle votes more. I'm not a new wagon :(

• Options
    Well, you never know. If you die evil, the ones who tried to start this warban wagon are potential targets, If you die good or neutral, the ones who started the wagon are good targets.

Might be a good idea to try and keep an eye on warban. Wouldn't be the first time a mafia's tried to vote one of its own out to make them look good.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    That sounds pretty cool Obi, what do you do anyway?

Just studying Comp Sci at ASU. The thing I just did was for a Physics Lab. I made it sound cooler than it really was. :p

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I would be a really shit Mafia player if I attempted to draw attention to myself at vote close like that, Vote close shenanigans should always be punishable due to their nature of screwing things up for the village Vigs and Guards if changes happen.

It terms of my behaviour I wouldn't put a important role at stake if I was Special or Mafia, but I'm nether so FYI vote or Vig me because I'm being too lazy to care about game objective at this point.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    “I once again have a list of names for you to listen to and mourn. Our other family doctor, Mill was found with townsperson schuss, and jdarksun today. As you may have surmised, their insides were no longer present, but in place of them we have now been given what appears to be the hulls of sunflower seeds. None of them seem to have taken root or begun germinating. For which I assure you, we should all be thankful for.

“Our resident that we found executed today was none other than the quiet wallflower that everybody loved but nobody was quite certain of, Zandracon, he was found as were all the others with a bullet to the brainpan. We assume that there was some squishing.

“We are now getting more and more reports in from the center of town, they say that the crying and wailing has grown louder and the beep beep beep beep beep is still continuing. Words cannot be made out exactly, but something is happening in the center, we’re still trying to determine exactly what.

“Good news though, at last. The mad beast that is roaming the streets finally came upon something not a townsperson. We are of the opinion that it was an Invader, as we do not recognize the name warban, but the beast did not leave enough of anything left for a scientific analysis.

“And now, the list of the missing. @Rainfall, @TehSloth, @Malkor. We need to hear from you soon or you will be presumed dead and we will redirect resources elsewhere.

“there has to be an end in sight. There just has to be.”

The Dead
    Mill – Doctor
    schuss—townsperson
    Jdarksun –townsperson
    Zandracon—townsperson
    Retaba—townsperson
    warban –Invader

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    OOO
    ooo LOL SUP SERIAL KILLER
    OOO

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    The timing of warban's post and the narration showing up is excellent.

• Options
    I am making this next day a LONG DAY.

So vote close will be SUNDAY NIGHT for you all due to the weekend.

And monday afternoon for me. So that I can enjoy my long weekend with ecco and stuff.

• Options
    OooOOOoOOOooooOOOO
    Warban :rotate:
    OooOOOooOOOOooOOO

• Options
    warban wrote: »
    I would be a really shit Mafia player if I attempted to draw attention to myself at vote close like that, Vote close shenanigans should always be punishable due to their nature of screwing things up for the village Vigs and Guards if changes happen.

It terms of my behaviour I wouldn't put a important role at stake if I was Special or Mafia, but I'm nether so FYI vote or Vig me because I'm being too lazy to care about game objective at this point.

Lawl, can do ;)

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    It's counter-intuitive but my first reaction is to be suspicious of those who voted for warban relatively late. It didn't look like that wagon had a chance of surpassing the Retaba wagon, and that gives a good alibi in the event that he'd get killed and turn up red.

That said, ObiFett had a timely vote to strengthen the Retaba wagon just when it seemed the warban vote might gain some traction. That's an obvious place to start the discussion.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Also Mill shall be avenged! Warban was just the start of opperation "Preemptive Revenge for Mill"

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    ooo0000ooooo00000ooooo000000oooooo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZuuRuHeMs
    ooo0000ooooo00000ooooo000000oooooo

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    So the vig killed Zand for encouraging people to speak up? I is confuzzled. Also I agree, ObiFett

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Although I still think Phyphor is probably evil.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    OoooooOOoooooo
    Told I was going to get killed
    OooooOOOooooooo