As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Skies of Phalladia - Finale: Into Blue Skies

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Sir Fab vouched for ret how? Oh rigt fab was a neutral merchantg
    but were they masons then or what were they

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: Β»

More to the point, did Kaplar reveal that you were trying to sell out the blue seer?

I was ...kinda curious about this also :I

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    btw personally I dont think Mill is mafias but the higher orders are working with more infos by my understanding.

well Obviously I'm not in a state to sit down and try to figure this outr while my body demands sleep. So good luck to you people.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Yeah the mill vote was what made me do this really, losing another black?

No chance to come back from that.

As to your question jdark... not really sure.

I was pretty sure he was gong to die that night, then it wouldn't matter if they acted on the information later but he just had to live.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well.
    Yes Kaplar told me yesterday that Void tried to sell me out. I didn't die but the helios shot me. I'm guessing that was you Void?

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Neutrals didn't start masoned, but we got connected by Langly and we had information that proved to each other who we were.

Also I am a neutral and of the free mercs, I've been claiming that since day 1. No idea if anyone who knew that is still alive though :P

Please don't murder me you factioneers!

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    okay since I'm going to take a mafia hit most likely here is some info:

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Well neutral would be something a potentially mafia would claim, so I was checking to see if you guys verified Ret before you have me kill me with probably a great deal of bullshit involved. It sounds like ret would have had some info that would match Sir Fab's.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    People who are alive:
    38thDoe
    Alegis
    blahmcblah
    Egos
    Fiaryn
    jdarksun
    Kaplar
    Mill
    Retaba
    vagrant_winds
    Void Slayer

People who are confirmed
    38thDoe
    Alegis
    Fiaryn
    vagrant_winds
    Void Slayer

People who are not confirmed
    blahmcblah
    Egos
    jdarksun
    Kaplar
    Mill
    Retaba

The people who are confirmed are seered. 0% chance of being mafia.
    I am not playing a blue/black game and I never have been. Of the people who are left there are reasons suggesting they are all not mafia. Yet the game continues so, we need to execute someone.

Egos - has been confirmed as a roleblocker. Mafia are not known to have any specials. Also was action seered blocking bremen. Probably not mafia.
    Kaplar - Exposed Void Slayer's plot yesterday. Knew I was the seer, I didn't die yesterday. Probably not mafia
    Retaba - claimed neutral, Probably not mafia.
    Mill - Langly trusted him, vote anaylsis by jdarksun etc.
    Jdarksun - quiet middle of game, spreadsheets early and late.
    blahmcblah - seemed to take target orders and report correct amounts of gold on attacks on mafia members. Voting history is off.

Void Slayer, I could have had you killed yesterday if I was worried about blue supremacy. You were proven treacherous, but we decided to focus on suspected mafia targets instead. So poor form.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Day 10 has closed.

All votes and actions made before the hour (x:59 or earlier) will count; votes and actions made after the hour (x:00 or later) will not.

Results up in an hour.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Woah woah woah, let us not overstate things here. I healed Langly once because he asked and he had assisted me.

My neutrality is intact! I AM TURTLING!

• Options
    I'm trying to clear you as not mafia. I can edit the post to say you shot me up everyday if you like.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I don't even have a gun. But sure, let us go with that.

• Options
    by your command.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Whee, I shot so many people you guys, you have no idea!

On second thought, they might of been clouds that looked like ships and my gun might of been my finger and thumb...

• Options
  • Options
    Mill are you mafias?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Hope I'm not dead, but I am already beat to shit. I'd like to think that me not trying to have 38thdoe killed would help prove my loyalty.

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: Β»
    Hope I'm not dead, but I am already beat to shit. I'd like to think that me not trying to have 38thdoe killed would help prove my loyalty.
    Going to Alegis immediately would have been the smart play there, Kaplar. I guess telling 38th was an OK backup plan, but why wouldn't you reveal that Void Slayer was trying to get a seer killed?

• Options
    Black Pirate

• Options
    Well I'm sorry then. You were not targeted because you were black.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Well I'm sorry then. You were not targeted because you were black.

I hope not because that would have been racist. :P

• Options
    Going to Alegis immediately would have been the smart play there, Kaplar. I guess telling 38th was an OK backup plan, but why wouldn't you reveal that Void Slayer was trying to get a seer killed?

Alegis wasn't a mouthpiece yet? Telling 38th I knew about him and not getting him killed would hopefully prove that I wasn't trying to kill him. This would lower the number of people he needed to seer.

I did tell 38th about the treachery. What are you talking about?

• Options
    Mill wrote: Β»
    Black Pirate

:(

If it's any consolation, I did ask quite a bit based on the events on Day 5.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Well as long as I wasn't killed for faction bullshit, I won't be too bitter, but I'm a little bitter that I'm dying still since I feel I wasn't a very compelling target given all the evidence.

BTW could I play a song for my ghost post, would that be given away too much info?

Mill on
  • Options
    38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Alegis wasn't a mouthpiece yet? Telling 38th I knew about him and not getting him killed would hopefully prove that I wasn't trying to kill him. This would lower the number of people he needed to seer.

I did tell 38th about the treachery. What are you talking about?
    Alegis has been mouthpiece for days. It's just crazy to me that somebody would try to get the seer killed, and not be immediately killed in retribution. We had a better vote target yesterday, but that shouldn't have stopped a call to shoot VS out of the sky.

• Options
    we talked about it, but with an unknown amount of mafia left alive, it was thought better to try and focus on the mafia. I mean if we had killed him and then lost we would have felt bad.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    I'm still not seeing how it was a bad idea to come out to 38thdoe first.

• Options
    Or me, I'm a neutral! You can tell me all your secrets.

• Options
    Why didn't you convert me to your cult? we could have ruled the skies as father and son!

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    You lacked ambition! The skies? Oh no, my plans are grander.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Day 11: Hidden Threats

The war should have been over. Though Mill, who was taken in by the Sailor's Guild, did not end up being a national privateer, the Air Pirates' own firepower was enough to take down the last of the Bravian spies, jdarksun. With the Bravians' final shot unable to take down a final ship, the Bravians suspended their campaign against the Air Pirates and withdrew their forces to focus on the continued campaign against the Kingdom of Ashan elsewhere in the world.

The Air Pirates were victorious against the great nations, and their own internal struggles should have been settled simultaneously. But the fighting still continued without any clear reason. Though the pirates had freed themselves of the struggle against the Bravians and Ashans, there remained an air of malevolence within their ranks. The fighting was not yet at an end...

Eliminated Players

Egos - Black Pirates
    jdarksun - Bravian Empire
    Mill - Black Pirates

Day 11 will end Saturday, November 10, 9PM PST / Sunday, November 11, 12AM EST / 5AM UTC.

One more skill may be learned today.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    oooo00000oooooo000000ooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM83OvlTrMU

oooo0000oooooo0000000ooooooooo

• Options
    OoOooooOooOOoOo

finger.bmp

OoOOoOooOOOoOoo

• Options
    Oh really? How is this not over?

• Options
    Are the both of your factions in a tie?

• Options
    Apparently someone is too neutral to live...

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Hey, no I'm not in this. My only goal is to be alive at the end. It never said anything else about everyone else having to die or siding with a faction. This is your black and blue issue. WHICH IS ODD BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 OF YOU!