As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I'm sorry I couldn't visit you and never gave any word about me canceling the trip. My first partner dropped out and when I wanted to make the trip with someone else, we had to decide against it in the end because of health reasons.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    No worries about your trip; hope everyone's health is okay! I ended up having family in town and going to Hong Kong in September anyway, so.

And yeah bits, being near my grandparents is one of the major reasons for me moving back.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Man, I miss having grandparents.

My grandmother on my dad's side was awesome.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Yeah, moving back a couple days before Christmas.

I am trying to stay positive and remind myself it's a good long-term decision but it is making me really sad!

Are you remembering to gorge yourself on all the amazing food you will never be able to find again once you come back to the states? Or all of the truly tragic food that you don't understand why they'd do that to a perfectly innocent food item so that you aren't too nostalgic? (looking at you, any baked good and 90% of the candy I had while I was in China)

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Noooo don't do this to me cabsy

I've had a cold and I haven't gone out in two weeks

So the answer is no, I am failing at that miserably!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Time to go out and force yourself to eat the fantastic spicy food to help you get over your cold! That's legitimate therapeutic advice!

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    WHOOOP WHOOOP
    GIFT POST INCOMING

Another box!
    B564E02F-E218-4BC1-9D84-6D5ABB8BB010-16139-000008F409BCF09A.jpg

What's insi....OH SHIT
    2D8DAA1D-9F7D-4243-9C92-2E8CD9C65CDA-16139-000008F40D5325EB.jpg

Shit just got real
    8F5A7335-9F16-461B-92FD-253C75B50BC3-16139-000008F40FF602B1.jpg

Again no forum name. Thanks so much guy! Let me know who you are so I can thank you properly!

And just in case you were curious about my nerf arsenal
    34260C34-E987-4E43-BAA6-E4D0E2B172A7-16139-000008F41348F83B.jpg

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    That is amazing

Always wanted one of those but I've never been able to justify buying it, plus no place to put it

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    that is the most incredible nerf gun I've seen

i want it

• Options
    Can't have it

Mine

• Options
    I actually bought one of those for @DrZiplock a few years ago and you guys have no idea how hard it was to pack it up and mail it off

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    you'll be ready when the nerf wars break out

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Haha. That is ridonkulous.

• Options
    I've got 2 kids and 3 gallon ziplock bags full of darts. When we have nerf battles around here it takes a while to clean up

No that I have full auto capabilities..... dear lord

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I actually bought one of those for @DrZiplock a few years ago and you guys have no idea how hard it was to pack it up and mail it off

It's currently sitting in the trunk of my car. Recently it saw service on the fields of ThinkGeek when a war broke out and I managed to make a getaway to the parking lot. People thought I was running. Nay. For when I returned with hell's own foam fury slung from my waist it was they who began running.
    I'm actually planning on working out a way to mount all of my nerf guns on one wall in my office.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I need to restock my Nerf armory ... after the divorce, I was left with a couple one-shot pistols (that have good range, mind you) and ... whatever the popular 6-chamber one is.

Even though it's an offbrand, I still want that shotgun one I see in stores. It spits out the cartridge shells!

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Gifts are officially in the mail!

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular

Holy shit, now that's a Nerf gun.

• Options
    Glorious.

But the only thing better than one turret is two. Gotta get that sweet, sweet crossfire. Hey, what's the rule for nerf guns at Pax? Because that's begging to go with an Axton cos-play.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Glorious.

But the only thing better than one turret is two. Gotta get that sweet, sweet crossfire. Hey, what's the rule for nerf guns at Pax? Because that's begging to go with an Axton cos-play.

I think if it can fire projectiles, it's not allowed

so, yeah, don't think you can bring it

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Wish I knew my satan's forum name so I could thanks them!

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    It's me Uriel, you're welcome.
    It's not me, though I probably would've hooked you up with a Mechanohog too

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    It's cool that I got a bunch of nerf stuff. It's been my policy since my first SS to always include at least a maverick in my satanees gifts

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Good (or bad, depending on how ugly I am) news Satan! I just scheduled a family photo session, so your gift will almost certainly include a holiday photo greeting from me and mine. whoever the poor soul who is sending me a gift will also probably get one as a small token of thanks.

• Options
    I snooped around on Facebook and found only one person with my Satans real name. Not sure if its him or not.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I snooped around on Facebook and found only one person with my Satans real name. Not sure if its him or not.

Is it a celebrity?

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Aeyther wrote: »

Holy shit, now that's a Nerf gun.

the moment I saw it the Terminator theme song started playing in my head

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    If it can bleed, we can nerf it

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Package tracking has ruined me. Like, I can see that the package has been sitting in a shipping warehouse for days now, really close to their house too! Why not deliver it early instead of sitting on it?

Anyone know how thikgeek does orders with out of stock items? One of the things I bought my Satanee went out of stock after I paid, but before it shipped, I got an email saying it will go out eventually, but when?

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

well i know that crackedlens does not have me

as there are hundreds of people with my name

poo
  • Options
    There are three other people that come up with my name; one looks like a 9 year old with an ill-adjusted webcam who's apparently 'in a relationship'. Good for you little dude.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I don't have FB, so my Satan would get a lot of rejects with my name.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I would bet that i'm the only person with my name. I have an unusual last name and any time I've searched nobody else turns up.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    A guy who lives only a few kilometers away from me shares the same name. I hope he never commits any major crimes.

Platy on
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    one of the first results for my name on GIS is a mugshot (not mine.)

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    I am the only one with my name i think omg omg omg it's me

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I wonder whether being the only one with your name or just having a really common name which leaves you lost in the noise is better.

Platy on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    man, even if you go international I'm the only one with my name

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Package tracking has ruined me. Like, I can see that the package has been sitting in a shipping warehouse for days now, really close to their house too! Why not deliver it early instead of sitting on it?

Anyone know how thikgeek does orders with out of stock items? One of the things I bought my Satanee went out of stock after I paid, but before it shipped, I got an email saying it will go out eventually, but when?

@DrZiplock

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »

Paging @DrZiplock

This discussion has been closed.