As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I'm exceedingly glad somebody elses' favourite transformer is Starscream.

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular

118685.jpg

But that's Beast Wars. Favorite original is always going to be Optimus...hard not to be (I know, everyone likes him).

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    That Blu-Ray GoT set is incredible. The features (while hard to find) are excellent, and the commentary is great.

Icemopper on
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012

But that's Beast Wars. Favorite original is always going to be Optimus...hard not to be (I know, everyone likes him).

Nah. T Rex Megatron, babeh.

Also Moon Unit is from Garfield, right? That is an excellent cat name.

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    His cat are named after Frank Zappa's kids.

Also it is not over, @minor incident.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    You all forgot about the whole postscript to the Ketchem_Ash thing:

The reason he was banned is because he was a deadbeat Santa. Before then everyone thought he didn't exist and was a hilarious joke by the mods, because he seriously posted like Sheldon Cooper, only with a severe Japan fetish and an utter immunity to logic.

Meanwhile, my Voltron of gifts is almost complete. Santee, you sure don't have much info about you out there, but I think I'll do you good.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    His cat are named after Frank Zappa's kids.

Also it is not over, @minor incident.

DAMNIT. MORE GAMEZ.

DR9US.gif

Screen%20Shot%202012-11-29%20at%203.20.22%20PM.png

Thank you, man. And my god, it's still going on?!

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Also, where are Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Cat and Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Cat?

minor incident on
  • SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Also, where are Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen Cat and Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Cat?

We only got the two more after Lemmy passed. The other two we have are Evie and Malenko. Perhaps they will be in the next gift photos.

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »

The reason he was banned is because he was a deadbeat Santa. Before then everyone thought he didn't exist and was a hilarious joke by the mods, because he seriously posted like Sheldon Cooper, only with a severe Japan fetish and an utter immunity to logic.

Meanwhile, my Voltron of gifts is almost complete. Santee, you sure don't have much info about you out there, but I think I'll do you good.

So he signed up for SS, demanded items from Japan, and then didn't even send out a gift? PA is the best community. It's sad that people like that manage to sneak in.

Steam: offday
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I will do a proper gift get when I ge tback from work but for now I just want my santa to know you are BOSS! This is some inception level gifting right here people! I got gifted the THQ Humble Bundle. That's right, 7 fucking awesome games. And I was told if I already had them, I should gift them out. SPREAD THE JOY. If you get a THQ game through Steam from me, know that it is from my Santa because he rawks!

Saints Row 3, Red Faction Armageddon, Darksiders, Metro 2033 and 3 Company of Heroes games. So much gameage. If you don't have any of these, you should probably be warned. I'm coming for you.

• never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Man, I really hope the "books are gay" sentiment isn't a popular one because that's a HUGE part of my Santee's gift.

Also, who doesn't like Starscream??

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Man, I really hope the "books are gay" sentiment isn't a popular one because that's a HUGE part of my Santee's gift.

It's not, it's just a G&TSS joke now.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular

I was under the impression most people don't like Starscream (and honestly, a lot of his iterations do seem to be written as a jester-like character, so ... understandable).
    As for beast wars, I have a very clear favourite from that.
    Inferno.
    That is a character who needs to exist elsewhere. Someone understood how to do humor right.

• MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Literature is for homosexuals!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Books are awesome.

I also don't own the Zombie Survival Guide AND World War Z! (I did at one point but I lent them to a friend and he never gave them back)

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    BOX GET!

not from santa... but hey care package from home! ooh and my mom bought me the live action TMNT movies on bluray. She remembered me complaining when the last collection went out of print and they finally put them back out again.

Also some of my books I asked my sister to send to me.

Also cookies. aww yeeah.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Man, I'd happily take a Starscream.

Or that Grimlock.... crap, I'm going to start picking up Transformers again, aren't I? Nostalgia aside some of the best figures are coming out now.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I got a badass Skywarp transformer my first year I did SS from Zoidberg.

Steam: offday
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I will do a proper gift get when I ge tback from work but for now I just want my santa to know you are BOSS! This is some inception level gifting right here people! I got gifted the THQ Humble Bundle. That's right, 7 fucking awesome games. And I was told if I already had them, I should gift them out. SPREAD THE JOY. If you get a THQ game through Steam from me, know that it is from my Santa because he rawks!

Saints Row 3, Red Faction Armageddon, Darksiders, Metro 2033 and 3 Company of Heroes games. So much gameage. If you don't have any of these, you should probably be warned. I'm coming for you.

If I was your Santa, rather than your Santee, I would just have checked your Steam account and bought you a shed load of games you already own, purely so you could gift them out, you gifting monster you.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    Santee, gifts will be upon you soon! Tomorrow I'm hoping.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »

One of my proudest moments as LewieP's Mummy was reading his post about the beef jerky, Captain America and USA flag!

Even I know that's a G&T SS meme!

Working on my Santee's giftage. I won't be posting anything to them for at least a week though!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Judge-ZJudge-Z Teacher, for Great Justice Upstate NYRegistered User regular

I've said it before in previous SS threads; I read so much that if books were gay, penises would fall out of my mouth every time I tried to speak. Last year, I got teh ghey all the way from Oz!

JudgeZed.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I finally found a place that I can apparently get the last gift I've been looking for! Your package will be on its way soon, Santee!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    hey, i bought my santee a copy of that THQ bundle as a pregift gift but that FUCKER already bought it earlier today. so, im passing on the holiday joy to you in the holiday joy thread! first person to post about wanting a bunch of free THQ games for christmas gets a bunch of free THQ games for christmas ok go!

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    hey, i bought my santee a copy of that THQ bundle as a pregift gift but that FUCKER already bought it earlier today. so, im passing on the holiday joy to you in the holiday joy thread! first person to post about wanting a bunch of free THQ games for christmas gets a bunch of free THQ games for christmas ok go!

I want it all

• PemulisPemulis Registered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Pemulis wrote: »

Wow Kendrik, you have really outdone yourself!! This is an amazing set of gifts, with some truly thoughtful personalized touches. Thanks for starting this season off right, we are very touched!

I'm so glad you like all the items. I did some epic levels of stalking (want me to share Nathan's birth date? ) to find stuff I hoped you'd enjoy. BTW, check your Steam...the last bit awaits. :)

As if Kendrik hadn't done enough, I also received Torchlight II today! I really enjoyed the first one, and I've been eyeing the sequel, so well done yet again! Unfortunately my gaming PC decided two days ago that it won't boot, so I'll have to wait for a bit on playing...

• Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »

I want it all

done and done. merry christmas to all, and to all a good night.

edited November 2012
    What am I up to, you ask? Oh, nothin' much... Just chillin' here, eating a ginger cookie out of my new TARDIS cookie jar.

<3 G&TSS

(You rock, @Dac Vin)

minor incident on
  • LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    I know you all think you have great santas, but you don't. Because you don't have the most secret santa...

humblebundle.png

steam_sig.png
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I wouldn't want a person who gifted me Bad Rats for Christmas to know my address.

• KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular

Wow Kendrik, you have really outdone yourself!! This is an amazing set of gifts, with some truly thoughtful personalized touches. Thanks for starting this season off right, we are very touched!

I'm so glad you like all the items. I did some epic levels of stalking (want me to share Nathan's birth date? ) to find stuff I hoped you'd enjoy. BTW, check your Steam...the last bit awaits. :)

As if Kendrik hadn't done enough, I also received Torchlight II today! I really enjoyed the first one, and I've been eyeing the sequel, so well done yet again! Unfortunately my gaming PC decided two days ago that it won't boot, so I'll have to wait for a bit on playing...

It is the G&T Secret Santa, so there had to be some G in there... :)

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    Pesonal bias career related rant inside:
    GTSS1209.jpg

I must say, It is near blasphemous that Starscream should transform into an F-16. He was and should always be an F-15! I may be a bit biased, considering my career field (F-15 Maintainer), but Lawn Darts have no place being transformers.

Transformers are awesome gifts.

Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I believe I have all the items for my gift about ready to go out, I just need to head to my apartment manager's office to pick them up since they came in while I was doing other Christmas shopping.

One thing I'm curious about: I'm in the states and need to send a package to Euroland and I was going to send it through UPS, but you guys are making that seem a bad idea. I believe my package will be not overly big, but may be a little costly. I just want a dependable service and a price that won't be more than the cost of the items in it. Who should I go with?

Nitsua on
  • LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    I wouldn't want a person who gifted me Bad Rats for Christmas to know my address.

Gifting me Bad Rats is the least sadistic thing that has occurred thus far. It has been wonderful. :)

steam_sig.png
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    My santa has sent me a zip file for tomorrow to read when my gifts arrive with a threat of axe if I open it before hand. Tomorrow should be interesting.

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Dyvion wrote: »
    Pesonal bias career related rant inside:
    GTSS1209.jpg

I must say, It is near blasphemous that Starscream should transform into an F-16. He was and should always be an F-15! I may be a bit biased, considering my career field (F-15 Maintainer), but Lawn Darts have no place being transformers.

Transformers are awesome gifts.

At least this time he's not an F-22.

• GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    1. Starscream is the best Transformer. Period. G1.

2. Proxy sent me a tracking number!!!!! Looks like it'll get here Saturday, which is perfect because I don't work Saturday!

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Seeing all this awesome giftage is making me crazy. The anticipation is killing me!

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Santee, half of your gift arrived today. The other half is being made.
    :steeples fingers: Oh, yes. I will make your Christmas. Mwahahahaha!

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png