As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    how did you end up with balefuego as your satan?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Also @bucketman if you are not my Satan let me know so I can figure out who it is

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Aphostile wrote: »
    ceres wrote: »
    Come on I need more gift-receiving

Where is HellaJeff, he is late

I'm gifting as hard as I can here, ceres.

GEEZ.

I know, and I appreciate it. It's just been that kind of evening.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    No worries.

And the new N7 hoodie is sweeeeet. I love the hell out of mine.

Yeah but I got mine from Khoo. Sooooooo mines better

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Bad News Forum. My car brokedown on the way to rehearsal so I am mega late on those post.

Good News. MY SATAN IS AWESOME

To kick things off she made a wonderfully sweet donation in my honor to the Heifer Organization, who look totally legit and I am really down for supporting their cause!

Next we have something I am in desperate need of
    IMG_20121129_225028.jpgA STUPIDLY LARGE COOKBOOK

This thing is massive, The Poultry section alone is close to ONE HUNDRED PAGES. This is a thing of beautiful. and no, I am not a vegetarian, so you totally picked the right edition for me!

But boy that thing is a lot to handle! What if I need to take it easy in the kitchen and the bank?
    Satan has your back
    IMG_20121129_225105.jpgI totally am a student so this is invaluable! When I am not learning legitmate recipes out of that encyclopedia, I can make things out of this like Hipster Dogs and Classy Cheesesteak

She really packed this box to the brim!
    IMG_20121129_225052.jpg Douglas Adams book that isn't Hitch Hikers Guide! I am really excited to read this because Adams has always been a really good blend of hilarious and having legitimate thoughts

and while snuggling up under a blanket with my new reads I will be enjoying this beautiful brew
    IMG_20121129_225142.jpg Delicious berry tea! Well timed too, because I have been thoroughly enjoying berry teas lately. And yea, buying local is where it is at.

and finally, we have a much needed update to my room. Framed pictures of SPAAAAACEEEE
    IMG_20121129_224951.jpg
    [IMG]http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/efrenchlove/IMG_20121129_224942.jpg[/] These look great! I saw this art style in the poster thread and I am really glad to put some of it in my room![/img]

Wow what a haul!!
    IMG_20121129_224908.jpg

Happy Satanee Enjoying his Tea
    IMG_20121129_232829.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh my Satan was the ever so intrepid @Bowtiedseal ! and she is a mega sweet Satan

HellaJeff on
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    DAMN that is one handsome nerd - everyone ever

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Those posters are gorgeous.

All three of them hohoho.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I'm sorry
    I'm a little disoriented by Gabi Moskowitz's rack
    I mean I know I'm not supposed to objectify um...
    Male gaze... Ah
    Patriarchy...
    I'm sorry what are we talking about?

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    10/10 people agree that cover is

TITS

• Options
    man that girls got titties like jagger

titties like jagger

• Options
    They're like a siren call and I forgot to put wax in my ears

• Options
    BusterK wrote: »
    They're like a siren call and I forgot to put wax in my ears

i didn't i have some u can borrow if u want

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    HellaJeff wrote: »
    10/10 people agree that cover is

TITS

Yes tits give them to me.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2012
    More chains:
    #pipe :arrow: Sara Lynn
    Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Noggin 2
    Blake T :arrow: Squall
    DirtyDirtyVagrant :arrow: Stale 2 :arrow: Tox 2
    Fletcher :arrow: Piggy Chimp
    Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal 2 :arrow: HellaJeff
    Slacker71 :arrow: Syphyre :arrow: Metalbourne 2 :arrow: Goatmon
    SporkAndrew :arrow: chrishallet83 2
    Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat!
    zerzhul :arrow: lostwords 2 3

??? :arrow: ceres
    ??? :arrow: Hacksaw :arrow: Mysst :arrow: Didgeridoo :arrow: Goose!
    ??? :arrow: Barcardi 2
    ??? :arrow: BEAST!
    ??? :arrow: BusterK
    ??? :arrow: Cilla Black 2
    ??? :arrow: Cogliostro
    ??? :arrow: CrackedLens 2
    ??? :arrow: facetious
    ??? :arrow: Indie Winter 2 :arrow: Ten :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor
    ??? :arrow: Jasconius 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4 5
    ??? :arrow: Naphtali
    ??? :arrow: Odin
    ??? :arrow: Rankenphile
    ??? :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot
    ??? :arrow: Rorus Raz
    ??? :arrow: Shazkar Shadowstorm
    ??? :arrow: skettios 2
    ??? :arrow: Uriel 2
    ??? :arrow: Zonugal

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    My satanee should have gotten their first package today, but they haven't posted all day. The suspense is killing me

Boom caught you I think
    I'm gonna go under the assumption you are my Satan

I'm sorry I didn't get to it earlier but I spent twelve hours on a shoot today that was an hour and a half away from my house.

Consequently, the first photos I took, I accidentally deleted off my phone

But here is the what I came home to kind of

bone004.jpg

Let's explore!

bone005.jpg

Isn't that nice? Now let's pretend I didn't tear apart the beautiful wrapping my Satan sprung for before I managed to save a picture onto my computer.

But let's get to brass tacks

The Gift
    bone006.jpg

bone007.jpg

Bone in one epic volume

Thank you (Bucketman maybe?) I read the first book, loved it and didn't want to check out food encrusted library versions to read the rest. This is gonna get a lot of use and have a place of prestige on my bookshelf.

That is an awesome gift, but not my doing!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh my god BONE. AWESOME FUCKING GIFT.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I wonder who's going to get/give the complete Calvin & Hobbes collection this year

• Options
    Tony it already happened.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh, it did? I've been really busy and haven't been keeping track.

• Options
    Yeah me too.

I have no idea what is going on.

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    godmode wrote: »
    I wonder who's going to get/give the complete Calvin & Hobbes collection this year

chrisnumbersname got one from someone that is totally amazing and dashing, and Odin got one from someone secret.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Oh holy crap, Bits, where did you find those posters?

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

Those are pretty awesome.

I approve!

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Guys #pipe hasn't posted since I ruined his surprise. :( I think I ruined Christmas. I PM'd him to apologize but NOTHING.

Piiiiiiipe. Pipe. I love you. Please take me back (as your Satanee).

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    He's busy legally changing his name to prevent this problem next year.

See what you made him do?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Way to go, you've destroyed all the christmas cheer. Robot Santa will not be pleased.

• Options
    N-no, don't tell the robot..!

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Oh my Satan was the ever so intrepid @Bowtiedseal ! and she is a mega sweet Satan

Aww yay!!!!! Also it's my birthday today so your receiving post is my first present!! So glad you liked everything. And I couldn't fit it all in the box so there is a small envelope coming too!

It's totally serendipitous you're my satanee because I was reading your wish list post at the very moment usagi sent out the pm telling me who I got! It was quite exciting.

• Options

Aww yay!!!!! Also it's my birthday today so your receiving post is my first present!! So glad you liked everything. And I couldn't fit it all in the box so there is a small envelope coming too!

It's totally serendipitous you're my satanee because I was reading your wish list post at the very moment usagi sent out the pm telling me who I got! It was quite exciting.

Happy Birthday!

I'm excited that now we have a chain!

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »

Those are pretty awesome.

I approve!

Etsy shop! I had a hard time deciding because she has a lot of great ones.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/meganlee

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »

Happy Birthday!

I'm excited that now we have a chain!

Thank you! And yes we are the best! Woo!

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Okay, so... I might have stayed up for a couple of hours last night assembling a TV stand, and forced the girlfriend to stay up and take a couple of pics.

Possibly.

But I'm in class right now and then we have to go grocery shopping, so it will take some time before everything gets posted :P

But holy shit is this a nice tv stand.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Okay, so... I might have stayed up for a couple of hours last night assembling a TV stand, and forced the girlfriend to stay up and take a couple of pics.

Possibly.

But I'm in class right now and then we have to go grocery shopping, so it will take some time before everything gets posted :P

Solid Ivory, right?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    Tox wrote: »

Possibly.

Solid Ivory, right?

Human Furniture a la Bruno?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

We will make you a great quiche!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    Guys #pipe hasn't posted since I ruined his surprise. :( I think I ruined Christmas. I PM'd him to apologize but NOTHING.

Piiiiiiipe. Pipe. I love you. Please take me back (as your Satanee).

grumpy-baby.jpg
    Ha ha nah it's ok, I'm just gonna send another thing and wanted to maintain the suspense. I'm glad you like the first round!

• Options
    ANOTHER BOX CAME

except it's my PS3 that I ordered that I knew was coming today

weoo weoo weoo

time to buy old Final Fantasy games on it

• Options
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    ANOTHER BOX CAME

except it's my PS3 that I ordered that I knew was coming today

weoo weoo weoo

time to buy old Final Fantasy games on it

It's like you and I are the same person.

This discussion has been closed.