As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Fly my pretty packages, fly!

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Icemopper wrote: »
    The wife and I finally watched Die Hard for the first time last night (and yes, we were born before it came out, we were just repressed as children).

It was so good. I did not expect that level of fun, and neither did my wife. Wow. Definitely adding it to the must-watch Christmas list.

And all this frightening Santa stuff reminds me that we still have to watch the Christmas Futurama episodes. Those are so good too.

Glad you enjoyed it! Really one of my favorite movies of all time, so every time I see another person who has recently been introduced, it makes me happy.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    man yea, die hard and gremlins are the ultimate christmas movies. my lady had never seen die hard before last christmas, and she entirely loved it. now i gotta watch die hard sometime soon.

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Presents are away! Enjoy them santee!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    DR9US.gif

A mysterious email has appeared from my Santa!
    santaemail.png

You're awesome Santa! I love my PS+ subscription so 6 more months of it is fantastic! You rock!

Plus word of a third present? You really are the best Santa ever!

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    So my Santa has given me Alpha Protocol and 4 copies of Castle Crashers. Having already played and beaten castle crashers on the xbox, I gave my fiancee one (we tried to play, but she'd also played before) and my friend in the military one who hadn't played before, but given his terrible internet it's difficult for us to play.

So I've got a copy left! Anyone want Castle Crashers?

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    I'll take it on the PC if no one else will. However I have put hundreds of hours into it on the Xbox... So if someone comes in and has never played it then I'd rather they have it than me.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Aw man castle crashers. Good times there

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    CC was a game my sister and I got every achievement except the stupid online ones because the online early in its life was terrible. So many run throughs to unlock all the knights...

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    So, my first gift from my Secret Santa was a Lego avatar. I was instructed that I must provide photographic evidence of the concept of...kissing.

So without further ado:
    My avatar pines for a smooch. Where shall he find it?

Maybe you, Ms. Penguin?

8235447274_c5597514f4.jpg
    No, thanks, too cold. by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

No, huh? Sigh....

Maybe Pinkie Pie can help me

8234384965_7ba8dc3eec.jpg
    Pinkie Pie! WIll you kiss me? by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Oh wait, she's gone already, distracted by a party.

Wait! There's an actual woman!

8234385943_2aa9038e75.jpg
    They meet! by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

One kiss, please? That's all I ask!

8234386487_a4bc978fbb.jpg
    One little kiss please? by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Success!

8235449800_79cc031328.jpg
    The kiss by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    oh snap, got a proxy message warning of imminent gift arrival!

im excited! plus im going to mail my stuff off today! exclamation points!

• Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    Crap, I lost my Santee's tracking number. I was planning to sync their digital and physical gifts. I guess I'm gonna have to make an educated guess of when it arrives.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Thanks to @The Mantiz, @UEAKCrash has been taken into custody and will be processed for... 'questioning'.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Thanks to @The Mantiz, @UEAKCrash has been taken into custody and will be processed for... 'questioning'.

D:

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    The MantizThe Mantiz BONK! DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Uh guys.... I might have just reported @UEAKCrash to the authorities and managed to get him caught. I'm so sorry D:

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    snitches get stitches, the mantiz

i got this candy cane shiv ive been sharpening up...

• Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    D:

edit: I couldn't actually see if I had the report criminal thing or not, I assume I was weighed more heavily towards report?

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    D:

edit: I couldn't actually see if I had the report criminal thing or not, I assume I was weighed more heavily towards report?

You already had 10 reports, but mine was the tipping point.

I guess I should just welcome my new robot overlord. :cry:

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    I have no idea what's going on around here.... Despite daily being on the forums I feel out of the loop.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    We're discovering just how powerless we truly are in the face of not just missiletow but also T.O.W. Missiles.

• Options
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    I have no idea what's going on around here.... Despite daily being on the forums I feel out of the loop.

Don't worry. I have no idea either.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    If it helps, I think I was the first person to report UEAKcrash to the Forum Gestapo, or whatever.

I kinda wanted to see what happened. Some men just want to watch the world burn, etc etc.

edit: Jailed? Is it that simple?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    @UEAKCrash's infraction list seems to indicate that his failure to properly embrace the holiday spirit is endemic.

• Options
    I was griping about the TF2 thread getting closed for the holiday forums, which also happened to be update time.

I was doing it for yooou.

I was infracted for your sins.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I got a random Mondo poster today! I don't know if it was from my Santa though, all I know is the real name which of course will remain anonymous.

I was just PMd some interesting news: that this was from my Santa, so

DR9US.gif

I got a Mondo poster from my Santa!
    IMG00181.jpg

Apparently this is only the beginning of my giftage, as this was apparently abruptly sent, ruining his plans. It doesn't matter though, as this is an excellent gift, and I can't wait to see what comes next. Thank you very much, Santa! :D

• Options
    Man, I even got a badge for being a snitch :?

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    @TheMantiz - uh huh.... You know what happens to snitches, right? They get great BIG permanent smiles.

:winky:

thejaxx on
  • Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Really looking forward to when I can send this package out. Hope you enjoy it all Santee. Supposedly the last part is on the way to me right now by my local, trustworthy mail service... but my mail already came and it isn't there. The USPS site still says it is out for delivery though.

Edit: Seems the company sending it to me left off my apartment number... I had to put it in there so I could get charged for it and my other packages made it just fine. This is going to make this take a lot longer to get settled.

Nitsua on
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Santee, I am giving myself next week to finish my art project. If it isn't done by the end of the week, I am going to scrap it and ship your giftage!

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    that's a cool poster... although i have no idea what it's for.

• Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Haha oh my god. I made a massive mistake with my gift that I can't fix. I'm just going to ride it out and see what happens. This should end humorously.

• Options
    DraysothDraysoth Registered User regular
    That poster is amazing! I love mondo stuff... this snitching badge and similar are fascinating me too!

WiiU ID - Draysoth1
    Xbox Live - Draysoth1
    PSN - Draysoth
    Steam - Draysoth
    3DS - 2320-6133-3744
    Please let me know if you add me!
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I can't tell if everything surrounding the actions of Robot Santa and their apprehension process is more confusing, or more intriguing. I want to understand, but I simply do not.
    On the plus side, no wanted man need fear me, for my ignorance will give you safe passage before me.

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    That Mondo poster is beautiful, @Sweeney Tom. Good on your Santa!

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    If it helps, I think I was the first person to report UEAKcrash to the Forum Gestapo, or whatever.

I kinda wanted to see what happened. Some men just want to watch the world burn, etc etc.

edit: Jailed? Is it that simple?

heh-heh Gestapo. Robot Santa is Robot Satan/Hitler

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    that's a cool poster... although i have no idea what it's for.

It's an Italian poster for a Lamberto Bava movie. I like his father Mario Bava a lot, and I've never seen this movie, though this gift inspires me to. Mondo makes fantastic posters, and this giftage proves that my Santa is a good stalker, because I mentioned Mondo offhandedly in the SE++ Posters thread. I just love minimalist movie posters, especially Mondo.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    DR9US.gif

3pVyKl.png

Co-op multiplayer! It's time for random family member participation. I also have a friend who plays it a ton.

Thank you!

Previously...

Frem on
  • Options
    My biggest problem is that no one is going to help me if Robot Santa targets me :(

3DS - 2878-9572-9277
  • Options
    A wild package appears!

Oh, its just the photo calendars we ordered for family.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    Uh oh. I'm sorry Santa! I did the best I could with your puzzle, but I don't think it was completed enough for me to do it!

Are you still there?

And on another note, I think I have to buy my wife another expensive present. The showering of gifts on my Santee has caught her attention and she thinks she is getting the short end of the stick. :p