As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    man, shipping costs a shitload these days.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »

Yup, and I tried to buy a book from an Australian bookstore and they wouldn't let me buy it because I wasn't Australian.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Ah_Pook wrote: »

Yes indeed, the reason for my tragically small gift of sweet sweet Maple Ambrosia.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    bitching aside, the cheapest UPS option is still going to be there tomorrow so i cant bitch toooooo much. xmas cheer away!

santee... watch your porch :)

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    GUYS UPS says my package will be here tomorrow.
    Squeeeeeeeee
    It is currently in Memphis. Now begins the waiting game. Memphis and I go way back. Whenever I am frantically refreshing tracking info to see where things are, they're there.
    We meet again, my old nemesis.

*f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5*

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Santee: Your present is about 30% completed. How quickly I can complete the gift will change if I have time to ship it to you or if you'll get it digitally, but you will be pleased either way.

• Options
    DraysothDraysoth Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    So, I am again reminded how amazing and caring the PA community is... Its been a rough time of late, and you guys came thru in spades.

photo.jpg
    photo2.jpg

A ton of Christmas chocolate and candy - bacon candy canes, German chocolate (MMMM!!!!), a fantastically funny book, a wonderful drawing now on the fridge... Also, a giftcard for Amazon and Xbox Live Points! I am overwhelmed!

Thanks so much you guys, and special shoutouts to ArcticLancer, Urahonky, and Radiation.

Draysoth on
    WiiU ID - Draysoth1
    Xbox Live - Draysoth1
    PSN - Draysoth
    Steam - Draysoth
    3DS - 2320-6133-3744
    Please let me know if you add me!
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    @thejaxx Glad you liked it! I was worried I'd pick the wrong version of Eve. :P

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    @Allforce keeps the various holiday gifts rolling!

Yn7ur.png

Sounds joyful!

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    Secret Santa Gaming Report: Gemini Rue is amazing.

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,
    To the Moon was all the great. Thank you again for giving it to me. Also the Bit.Trip.Core sountrack is amazing. Next up is to play the game proper.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    @BradicusMaximus, where be your photos?

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    @BradicusMaximus, where be your photos?

Ah! I thought I could do it from work but it turns out our proxy blocks all the sites I can use to upload pics. I'm gonna take my break soon and head back to the house to upload them. ETA - 1hour+/-

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    UH OH! There's a package for me that I wasn't expecting...if it is what I think it is, I'll be posting some pics soon.

Give me a few as I have just gotten off a 14 hour work day. Excited as I am....I need a shower!

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    My Secret Santa has made himself known! Acting with generosity most astounding, I must thank Arcsyn for reaching across the aether of the webintertubes to gift me through Steam! A service I've pimped so hard I might as well be on their payroll... and normally I pay them for that right!

Instead, this time, I have had a pile of gifts thrust upon me, and for this I am immensely grateful!

Thank you, Arcsyn!
    Gift3.png
    Gift2.png
    Gift3-1.png

Plus a WHOLE PILE of games on GOG!

Arcsyn and I have been around the forums a while, and, well, I don't think I can quite do the whole tale justice, so here is what he wrote under a pseudonym!
    Sit back with me and hear a tale of jolly Christmas spirit! A tale oft heard and told around the fire with young and old. A tale of warning and of joy to lift the spirits.

The story begins, as many usually do, with our main interest. He was a character of a sort one would not ignore. A classy folk well respected by those who know him, and even those who do not. I am getting ahead of myself, now, and so let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. No, that would not do this story justice, as it is an interesting tale that I believe you may enjoy.

To begin again, as we have already begun and at the same time, have not; we must begin of course by traveling back in time. Not physically, I do not have the power to do so, but think back, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy - no, no, this galaxy, and it really wasn't a long, long time ago, but many years ago. I apologize, as my aging brain sometimes mixes things up. So, are you thinking back yet? Yes, I am thinking back to nearly five years ago.

Five years ago, on this very forum, there were a group of strangers on the internet who were performing their annual Christmas ritual, a "Secret Santa" as it was called. Now, this Santa character was entirely fictional, and in the same way real. Each of these strangers was santa, and yet not, as they bought gifts for one another. It was an amazing thing to see on the internet, especially as one might recall the John Gabriel's theory regarding anonymity and the internet. You see, despite the cheer and jolly gifts that were spread throughout the season by these strangers, there were some who could not resist the urge to "Scrooge", if you pardon my language, the intended target of their holiday joy. This grouping of strangers, however, had already planned ahead for this eventuality, and taking it upon themselves to combine two holidays, which are curiously related in ways which I will not delve here, to ensure that joy is spread regardless of the result of these Scrooges.

It was five years ago that we find our character reinforcing the good in this world, as an "Easter Bunny", if I am recalling their terminology used correctly. You see, a poor soul named Bursar had been gifted less than a lump of coal. At least if he had been given coal he would have been able to warm his drink, or perhaps his hands and received some benefit. Alas, he was not as fortunate as that and it became the responsibility of another to ensure that his Christmas cheer was kept intact. This person, who for now will remain nameless, was at the same time a new father at a new job and was unsure of their ability to out-joy the Scrooged fellow. The main character of this tale, however, had offered their services and it was determined that the two should join together and spread the cheer and joy that this poor soul truly deserved.

Now here is when the tale gets much more interesting. You see, as I said earlier this was an annual occurrence on this forum of strangers, and one year later they were once again determined to spread a jolly holiday Christmas spirit to one another. Gifts were sent and received, there was a jolly celebration as each was opened and enjoyed! It was Christmas, after all, and it was a grand time. Unfortunately, as is the case on the internet, some could not resist spoiling the fun. You'll note that this sounds greatly familiar to the previous year, but the interesting part is yet to come. You see the generous soul, the one who remained nameless, had been "Scrooged" this particular year. How sad! But wait, this tale is far from over, for you see, our wonderful character had determined that this co-bunny could not be left without a Christmas spirit and present! So ordering he started and sending it went as the gift sped along to its recipient! Oh what a glorious act it was, and it was greatly enjoyed.

Now, forgive me for the length of this tale, but I must digress from my story for a short story on the side. A peculiar stroke of random luck assigned the poor soul from our first story five years ago, Bursar, as the santee or recipient of the one who is still currently nameless. I couldn't believe it either when I had heard the story firstly! How fortuitous! Enough distractions, or else I may send you to sleep with this verbose piece of lengthy letters.

I have told you of Christmas past, and yet this story is not of Scrooge, though he had a part in it, and perhaps began it, if you crook yer head the right (or wrong) way and look at it. This story is of you, dear reader. You are now the recipient of gifts of cheer, joy, and Christmas spirit! And so my story draws to an end, as now the three which were brought together five years ago, and the pair yet again four years past, and the other pair again at three, are now joined again as the first pair of co-bunnies where I can repay my joy and pleasure you have already bestowed upon me.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    It's nice reading what bits of this thread I can in my few free moments here and there, but I've been so busy that I haven't even really had a chance yet to look into anything for my SS yet. Don't worry though, it will happen, I'm going to take care of my santee. But today is my birthday and I want to give out some PA Holiday love, so the next interested person to reply gets a free month of Xbox Live.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Don't even want it!

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Nice gift haul, @Forar! Let me know how mark of the ninja is

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Forar wrote: »
    My Secret Santa has made himself known! Acting with generosity most astounding, I must thank Arcsyn for reaching across the aether of the webintertubes to gift me through Steam! A service I've pimped so hard I might as well be on their payroll... and normally I pay them for that right!

Instead, this time, I have had a pile of gifts thrust upon me, and for this I am immensely grateful!

Thank you, Arcsyn!
    Gift3.png
    Gift2.png
    Gift3-1.png

Plus a WHOLE PILE of games on GOG!

Arcsyn and I have been around the forums a while, and, well, I don't think I can quite do the whole tale justice, so here is what he wrote under a pseudonym!
    Sit back with me and hear a tale of jolly Christmas spirit! A tale oft heard and told around the fire with young and old. A tale of warning and of joy to lift the spirits.

The story begins, as many usually do, with our main interest. He was a character of a sort one would not ignore. A classy folk well respected by those who know him, and even those who do not. I am getting ahead of myself, now, and so let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. No, that would not do this story justice, as it is an interesting tale that I believe you may enjoy.

To begin again, as we have already begun and at the same time, have not; we must begin of course by traveling back in time. Not physically, I do not have the power to do so, but think back, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy - no, no, this galaxy, and it really wasn't a long, long time ago, but many years ago. I apologize, as my aging brain sometimes mixes things up. So, are you thinking back yet? Yes, I am thinking back to nearly five years ago.

Five years ago, on this very forum, there were a group of strangers on the internet who were performing their annual Christmas ritual, a "Secret Santa" as it was called. Now, this Santa character was entirely fictional, and in the same way real. Each of these strangers was santa, and yet not, as they bought gifts for one another. It was an amazing thing to see on the internet, especially as one might recall the John Gabriel's theory regarding anonymity and the internet. You see, despite the cheer and jolly gifts that were spread throughout the season by these strangers, there were some who could not resist the urge to "Scrooge", if you pardon my language, the intended target of their holiday joy. This grouping of strangers, however, had already planned ahead for this eventuality, and taking it upon themselves to combine two holidays, which are curiously related in ways which I will not delve here, to ensure that joy is spread regardless of the result of these Scrooges.

It was five years ago that we find our character reinforcing the good in this world, as an "Easter Bunny", if I am recalling their terminology used correctly. You see, a poor soul named Bursar had been gifted less than a lump of coal. At least if he had been given coal he would have been able to warm his drink, or perhaps his hands and received some benefit. Alas, he was not as fortunate as that and it became the responsibility of another to ensure that his Christmas cheer was kept intact. This person, who for now will remain nameless, was at the same time a new father at a new job and was unsure of their ability to out-joy the Scrooged fellow. The main character of this tale, however, had offered their services and it was determined that the two should join together and spread the cheer and joy that this poor soul truly deserved.

Now here is when the tale gets much more interesting. You see, as I said earlier this was an annual occurrence on this forum of strangers, and one year later they were once again determined to spread a jolly holiday Christmas spirit to one another. Gifts were sent and received, there was a jolly celebration as each was opened and enjoyed! It was Christmas, after all, and it was a grand time. Unfortunately, as is the case on the internet, some could not resist spoiling the fun. You'll note that this sounds greatly familiar to the previous year, but the interesting part is yet to come. You see the generous soul, the one who remained nameless, had been "Scrooged" this particular year. How sad! But wait, this tale is far from over, for you see, our wonderful character had determined that this co-bunny could not be left without a Christmas spirit and present! So ordering he started and sending it went as the gift sped along to its recipient! Oh what a glorious act it was, and it was greatly enjoyed.

Now, forgive me for the length of this tale, but I must digress from my story for a short story on the side. A peculiar stroke of random luck assigned the poor soul from our first story five years ago, Bursar, as the santee or recipient of the one who is still currently nameless. I couldn't believe it either when I had heard the story firstly! How fortuitous! Enough distractions, or else I may send you to sleep with this verbose piece of lengthy letters.

I have told you of Christmas past, and yet this story is not of Scrooge, though he had a part in it, and perhaps began it, if you crook yer head the right (or wrong) way and look at it. This story is of you, dear reader. You are now the recipient of gifts of cheer, joy, and Christmas spirit! And so my story draws to an end, as now the three which were brought together five years ago, and the pair yet again four years past, and the other pair again at three, are now joined again as the first pair of co-bunnies where I can repay my joy and pleasure you have already bestowed upon me.

Yay! It was so funny when I got the PM from Hypatia that you were my santee! I saw the name and immediately recognized it, and started searching back through the gift posts and threads to confirm. Sure enough, the same Forar who co-bunnied Bursar with me in 2007, and then was my bunny in 2008! I had to do something special, but I couldn't figure out what to do. Initially, my plan was to send you a package and hide the gift inside a bottle of bleach (because you are across the border!) but I wasn't sure if customs would find that funny. So the stalking began. Unfortunately, I can't gift you the presidency despite your postcount in those threads (I almost tried and took a picture, but wimped out of that one when I had my kids with me), and you already had the games you were posting in the threads for, so I went to my backup plan of Steam. :D Thanks for keeping a wishlist to get me started!

Hope you enjoy them! Mark of the Ninja is one of my favorites!

Nice gift haul, @Forar! Let me know how mark of the ninja is

Mark of the Ninja is AMAZING. It's everything about stealth and ninjas you always wished you could do in a video game. And as soon as you might get bored with how you were playing, they give you new toys and skills to use.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    @Draysoth Glad it got there safely. I hope the book will be to your liking!
    Also I almost forgot about that picture :P

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    It's nice reading what bits of this thread I can in my few free moments here and there, but I've been so busy that I haven't even really had a chance yet to look into anything for my SS yet. Don't worry though, it will happen, I'm going to take care of my santee. But today is my birthday and I want to give out some PA Holiday love, so the next interested person to reply gets a free month of Xbox Live.

Happy birthday, man! You're supposed to GET gifts on birthdays. Silly PA folks

• Options
    Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    So....GIFT GET! Part 2!

After getting help from you guys in figuring out the password to gift 1's instructions, My Santa informed me that Gift 2 was dispatched. Today, it arrived!
    A wild Box appears!

8246615602_c72024f012.jpg
    A wild Box Appears! by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Rodney the Reindeer keeps my address safe!

Let's open it!

8245547947_c17c68b68e.jpg
    SPOILERS by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Oh no! Spoilers! Don't open this! (I didn't)

I now realized I forgot to take a picture of the equisitely-wrapped box. :( I'm sorry, Santa.

Here is the card. The link goes to a post from last year, by me.

8246615868_2e12e81521.jpg
    A message! by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

What is this thing? It has a weird box. Are those fish?!?

8245548193_e4b606e80e.jpg
    What is this? Two owls? by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Oh! it's salt and Pepper shakers! that kiss! So that's why I had to take pictures of kissing!

Oh, these are great. My family has always had Dachshunds. We love them.

8246616098_f921e63f06.jpg
    Yap Yap Yap! by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

And...they kiss!

8246616204_08caa9bbaf.jpg
    Mwah! by Cameron_Talley, on Flickr

Thanks, Santa!

I have more riddles to answer now, but I think I know what this one is...Will have to check on my work computer in the morning!

Also: Santee, I shall be shopping for you...soon. Very soon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular

I'd love to have that, if you would be so kind... and no one else claimed it yet at least.

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    DR9US.gif

Presents time!
    img20121203183635.th.jpg
    A wild package has appeared at the front door! What could it be?
    img20121203183727.th.jpg
    The anticipation is killing me! Look in the package already you damn fool! Oh right..
    img20121203183913.th.jpg
    Mage Wars! The lady and I have been eyeing this for a while now. I'm really looking forward to playing it sometime this week. The rulebook is quite massive so its taking me a bit to sift through. I've got my spellbook ready though. Creating different combos is going to be such an addictive activity.
    img20121203183852.th.jpg
    I'm a huge fan of Lovecraftion. I'm an even bigger fan of Cthulhu. 3 friends and I played this for the first time today (4 games to be exact) and it was fucking faaaaantastic. This is seriously an amazing card game. I still can't believe I've never heard of it.
    img20121203183943.th.jpg
    The letter! You and your Husband were spot on with these gifts. Thank you so very much!
    img20121203184003.th.jpg
    The final product. Once again, thanks so much for these gifts! My gf and I are gonna play the shit out of Mage Wars and many drunken hours will be spent playing Cthulhu Fluxx.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    So I got my gifts and holy shit did my Santa knock it out of the park. I'm extremely happy and surprised.

I've taken photos and I'm drafting the Gift Get post, but it may be a day or two until I can complete just because of work/I need sleep.

14 hours of work and this was amazing to come home to.

So thanks a ton Santa @SkyTurnsRed

You're the best.

I'm prepping a very good Gift Get post, just give me a little time!!!!!!

For now sleep! 5:30 A.M. is gonna come waaaaaaay too soon!

edit:

as a quick good faith post, here's the first PIC of the package!
    photo1-2.jpg

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Santee, I was thinking of sending you an authentic Philly cheesesteak. Beware!

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Grove wrote: »
    So I got my gifts and holy shit did my Santa knock it out of the park. I'm extremely happy and surprised.

I've taken photos and I'm drafting the Gift Get post, but it may be a day or two until I can complete just because of work/I need sleep.

14 hours of work and this was amazing to come home to.

So thanks a ton Santa @SkyTurnsRed

You're the best.

I'm prepping a very good Gift Get post, just give me a little time!!!!!!

For now sleep! 5:30 A.M. is gonna come waaaaaaay too soon!

edit:

as a quick good faith post, here's the first PIC of the package!
    photo1-2.jpg

What is this, a present for ants!?
    Needs a banana for scale

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »

Random Factoid: there are a bazillion cheesesteak places in SoCal. I have no idea why.

Santee! I'm draggin' ass! I have the main items, and a box, but the box looks small and the items look lonely. I want to fill some of that area with snacks, but I'm having a hard time deciding on what. We don't live *that* far away from each other so regional delicacies aren't exactly all that different. I could buy some random shit from the bevy of Korean markets we have around here, but a lot of that stuff is very hit or miss. Also I work the next 8 days strait so I'm not sure when I'll be able to ship this sucker out.

But it's coming! I promise!

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    Thanks, @The_Spaniard, and happy birthday!

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Fig-D wrote: »
    redfield85 wrote: »

Random Factoid: there are a bazillion cheesesteak places in SoCal. I have no idea why.

Did I say authentic SoCal cheesesteak?!

I am not sending a cheesesteak, but some other good stuff.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Is it normal for Amazon US to not ship something yet that I ordered on Friday?

It was super saver but still seems a bit long.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    Oh it's just been dispatched.

Woooo!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    OOOOOH, I just got a cheque in the post from the tax office. Seems I was right and did get taxed too much. Santee, Its on!

edit: Unless I'm reading this wrong which is entirely possible knowing what I do about these matters. Which is to say, not a lot.

Big Classy on
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    DR9US.gif

Presents time!
    img20121203183635.th.jpg
    A wild package has appeared at the front door! What could it be?
    img20121203183727.th.jpg
    The anticipation is killing me! Look in the package already you damn fool! Oh right..
    img20121203183913.th.jpg
    Mage Wars! The lady and I have been eyeing this for a while now. I'm really looking forward to playing it sometime this week. The rulebook is quite massive so its taking me a bit to sift through. I've got my spellbook ready though. Creating different combos is going to be such an addictive activity.
    img20121203183852.th.jpg
    I'm a huge fan of Lovecraftion. I'm an even bigger fan of Cthulhu. 3 friends and I played this for the first time today (4 games to be exact) and it was fucking faaaaantastic. This is seriously an amazing card game. I still can't believe I've never heard of it.
    img20121203183943.th.jpg
    The letter! You and your Husband were spot on with these gifts. Thank you so very much!
    img20121203184003.th.jpg
    The final product. Once again, thanks so much for these gifts! My gf and I are gonna play the shit out of Mage Wars and many drunken hours will be spent playing Cthulhu Fluxx.

Yay awesome! So glad you guys like Cthulu Fluxx so much! Glad your presents got there safely, you were an awesome Santee!

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    How do you get pancakes to be round!?

With one of these.
    jTArx.jpg
    Although it is easier to just buy them instead of making your own.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    @Draysoth glad you liked them. I hope they help, even if a little bit.

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    You and your Husband were spot on with these gifts.

I love Fluxx.

Glad you are happy!

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    DR9US.gif

Came in the mail Monday, I've already played through it thrice. Love this game, thank you so much Santa Goose!

2012_12_02_17_19_57.jpg

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    @two headed boy, image isn't working

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I see it fine...
    Star Fox 64 for 3DS

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636