As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    godmode wrote: »
    I know the four dudes there that starred in The Avengers!

Is Eye-Patch Guy the original Nick Fury?

Yes. All the characters in that comic were in the Avengers movie.

Ooooh so the H is Hawkeye.

Man, I'm not a big Jeremy Renner fan, but at least he didn't wear that.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Rocky intravenous

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    you know, I'm not sure Rocky IV is a bad gift for Natasha

Red Dawn probably would be, though

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    smof I am really torn here

Obviously best case scenario would be that your satan's identity remains a surprise until the end, and that makes me want to say nothing

But honestly I figured my real first name was no longer a secret and the cat'd be out of the bag fairly quickly as soon as the other package arrived (it was supposed to arrive first, which didn't happen, clearly)

Hearting your post and not confirming your suspicions is just a little too disingenuous for me I guess! Sooo happy holidays? Your other gifts are not about things in people's bums!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I started getting a sick halfway through watching hitchhikers guide last night, guess I came down with a flu because I woke up with a fever of 100 or so.

Now I wish I had cocoa mix for my warcraft mug.

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    "that guy with the eye patch"?

That description makes me think Godmode might not know the characters well enough to get the rest of the gifts?

I'm so ashamed...

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    "Guys who's this guy in the metal suit?"

dfzn9elrnajf.png
    Like some kind of man of iron.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh, I know this! Iron is used to make steel. Steel Man, right?

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I started getting a sick halfway through watching hitchhikers guide last night, guess I came down with a flu because I woke up with a fever of 100 or so.

Now I wish I had cocoa mix for my warcraft mug.

Ugh, my nurturing instincts are throbbing. "I will make you cocoa! And here's a pillow! And a warm blanket! And a bucket to sick in - in case you can't make it!"

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Oh, I know this! Iron is used to make steel. Steel Man, right?

You could say hes a Man of Steel?
    KmX4L.jpg

Heh. A warm blanket does sound nice. I should throw mine in the dryer next time I head to the bathroom.

And some ginger tea to settle your stomach and a tummy rub and extra pillows and I will put on your favorite TV show and if you're feeling better later I'll make your favorite dinner and AGH!

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    ddv
    i am sick too
    pls

Aww. You too!

God help me if I ever have a boyfriend or a girlfriend get sick.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    No joke. Uhh...*cough* *clammy hands*

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Someone buy DDV a ticket to Munkus.

Fyndir on
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    No joke. Uhh...*cough* *clammy hands*
    Hahaha.

Seriously though I feel like crap.

I should have gotten a flu shot.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Yo Red

we got streets to fight

lfYVHTd.png
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I am the worst sick boyfriend. I am a pathetic, miserable child when I so much as catch a cold. The first time it happened, she came over and took care of me, waited on me hand and foot. After that? Never again.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Yo Red

we got streets to fight

Huh? Red? Me?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I got another package today!

It was 2 boxes of the bottles to put my homemade beer into! I was just going to brew it directly into my mouth, this is much more convenient.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod

It was 2 boxes of the bottles to put my homemade beer into! I was just going to brew it directly into my mouth, this is much more convenient.

or is it?

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    less messy at least

poo
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

or is it?

Now I'm not so sure.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @smof that is a fucking gorgeous spider, what kind is it?

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Satan's Lil HelperSatan's Lil Helper Registered User regular
    I guess Freaky Friday wasn't enough of a clue for you guys. I'm pretty disappointed. May have to call it.

• FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    hoooo shit that spider is real?
    fffffffffff

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »

Grammostola pulchra aka Brazilian Black. Her name is Sketch and I've had her for 6 years and she is the sweetest nicest bestest tarantula in the world.

I tried to get The Baron out at first because being not-black she shows up better in photos but she is a grumpy mare and wouldn't cooperate.

And @Lost Salient thank you so much! You totally made my day.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I guess Freaky Friday wasn't enough of a clue for you guys. I'm pretty disappointed. May have to call it.

@Indie Winter you don't want to disappoint your Satan!

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    My Satan gave me another gift they probably didn't anticipate:

motivation to make it through my immediate backlog of books so I can find time to read the books they gave me!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    My satanee's first gift shipped out today

2x39jD4.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I shipped out my satanee's gift today! Finally!

• TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    I am starting to worry about the mail. My satanee's gift has been out for delivery for days now.

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    smof wrote: »
    ceres wrote: »

Grammostola pulchra aka Brazilian Black. Her name is Sketch and I've had her for 6 years and she is the sweetest nicest bestest tarantula in the world.

I tried to get The Baron out at first because being not-black she shows up better in photos but she is a grumpy mare and wouldn't cooperate.

And @Lost Salient thank you so much! You totally made my day.

It is just the most beautiful spider.. I can't have anything like that though, I have no idea how I would keep my younger cat out. My older cat wouldn't give a shit, but the younger one would definitely find a way. :(

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I keep seeing people post things like that, and always fear it's my mail carrier or delivery people that lost things.

Holy crap...my Satan must be stalking me. I posted in the Steam thread about a game and literally a minute later it was gifted to me by IT IS A MYSTERY again.

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Holy crap...my Satan must be stalking me. I posted in the Steam thread about a game and literally a minute later it was gifted to me by IT IS A MYSTERY again.

you should mention how much you wish rankenphile had far cry 3

8406wWN.png

you should mention how much you wish rankenphile had far cry 3

I do wish you had it...so that you could be happy. Everyone should be happy.

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I agree

I should be happy

Why don't you want me to be happy, Satan

8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.