As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Wow
    This Blu-ray is so sharp I can see where the make up came off Sean Connery's arm when he's in the water and you can see his tattoo
    I never saw that before

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    GUYS I JUST HAD DRUG TEST AND PASSED IT AND THEY WEIGHED ME AND I WEIGH LESS THAN I THOUGHT AND THEN SOMEONE CALLED ME TO SAY THEY FOUND MY GEAR, IT'S BEEN A PRETTY GOOD HOUR.

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    GUYS I JUST HAD DRUG TEST AND PASSED IT AND THEY WEIGHED ME AND I WEIGH LESS THAN I THOUGHT AND THEN SOMEONE CALLED ME TO SAY THEY FOUND MY GEAR, IT'S BEEN A PRETTY GOOD HOUR.

I'm happy that good things have happened to you!

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Man Blake has the best Satan ever!

(Seriously though that's awesome news!)

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    The gift of the status quo!

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Man Blake has the best Satan ever!

(Seriously though that's awesome news!)

It's a bag of pee
    Still warm

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I'm not gonna stop posting pictures until I stop receiving gifts!

ss1212.jpg
    ss1213.jpg
    Aw shit! It's gems to buy useful things like extra bag slots and bank slots, and to tempt me to buy things like Aviator Shades!

@End truly is an amazing person!

Gunna have to grab that gift card stale gave me now and pass on the love to some of you guys.

• tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    my satanee's gift arrived today, so now to finish a couple bit of shopping things and it'll be entirely up to whatever delivery service i feel like that day

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Congrats Blake

I hope he didn't like

Wipe his butt with your stuff or something

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    All right, now that I'll have money soon, time to seriously start looking at a theme for my Satanee....

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Wait, weigh less than you thought? You're almost as skinny as me, Blake. You don't need to lose any weight.

I am 82 kilos, I haven't weighed myself in years and just thought I was around 86/87kgs.

And that was with clothes on (I tried getting naked but the lady stopped me)

• FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    I think somebody tried to deliver a gift to me today, but I was at work.

It hasn't been stolen or anything (yay), and I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

I'm going to guess... horse meat? Whatever my gift turns out to be, thank you in advance!

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I am 82 kilos, I haven't weighed myself in years and just thought I was around 86/87kgs.

And that was with clothes on (I tried getting naked but the lady stopped me)

Yeah, I'm probably sitting pretty at 80 kilos fully clothed, myself. The holidays have made Hacksaw fat.

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2012
    Chains:
    #pipe :arrow: Sara Lynn
    Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Noggin 2 :arrow: Naphtali 2 :arrow: Zonugal 2 :arrow: SporkAndrew 2 :arrow: chrishallet83 2
    Blake T :arrow: Squall
    Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Iloveslimes
    DaMoonRulz :arrow: Indie Winter 2 3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor
    DirtyDirtyVagrant :arrow: Stale 2 :arrow: Tox 2 3 4
    Fletcher :arrow: Piggy Chimp
    Franko :arrow: Aphostile
    Radius :arrow: skettios 2 3
    Rainfall :arrow: CrackedLens 2 3
    Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal 2 3 :arrow: HellaJeff
    Schide :arrow: Sal :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: DHS Odium
    SLyM :arrow: Bucketman :arrow: Tossrock
    Tef :arrow: Rayze
    Theidar :arrow: neville :arrow: End :arrow: Perrsun 2 3
    Virgil_Leads_You :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot 2 3 4

??? :arrow: ceres 2 3 :arrow: Okami
    ??? :arrow: Hacksaw 2 :arrow: Mysst :arrow: Didgeridoo :arrow: Goose! 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Barcardi 2
    ??? :arrow: BEAST! 2
    ??? :arrow: Cilla Black 2 3 4 5
    ??? :arrow: Cogliostro :arrow: Cabsy :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat!
    ??? :arrow: DrZiplock 2
    ??? :arrow: facetious
    ??? :arrow: Gatsby
    ??? :arrow: Hunter :arrow: MetroidZoid
    ??? :arrow: Jasconius 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4 5 6! 7!
    ??? :arrow: Lasbrook
    ??? :arrow: Lost Salient 2 :arrow: smof
    ??? :arrow: Marathon
    ??? :arrow: Odin :arrow: BusterK 2 3
    ??? :arrow: QuickSnap 2
    ??? :arrow: Rorus Raz
    ??? :arrow: Shazkar Shadowstorm
    ??? :arrow: Slacker71 :arrow: Syphyre :arrow: Metalbourne 2 :arrow: Goatmon :arrow: Rankenphile 2
    ??? :arrow: tynic
    ??? :arrow: Uriel 2 3 :arrow: Matev
    ??? :arrow: zerzhul 2 :arrow: lostwords 2 3 :arrow: godmode
    ??? :arrow: Zen Vulgarity

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Gunna have to grab that gift card stale gave me now and pass on the love to some of you guys.

I'd wait and make sure it's in usable condition, first

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular

If I could awesome this twice I would

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

I'd wait and make sure it's in usable condition, first

This.. that card may go a long way if there is something missing or unusable.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    So I just finished my Satans gift.

GIFT BELLOW, DON'T CLICK IF YOU AIN'T BEEN GIFTED YET!
    531861_611809359066_1733603424_n.jpg

It didn't end up perfect, but I think they might like it.

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    I really hope I can afford to participate next year.

Dude I have a Slinky and a Rubik's cube on my wishlist...

It's the thought that counts, not the pricetag!

Plus you might be arty or crafty, or manage to get someone who wants something you happen to own and would be happy to give to a new home! Now all I need next year is to get someone who really likes Evangelion so I can get rid of this box set I can't justify just donating to Salvo...
    Why yes hello. I had to part with my eva collection for reasons awhile ago. We should discuss things

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Jokerman wrote: »
    So I just finished my Satans gift.

GIFT BELLOW, DON'T CLICK IF YOU AIN'T BEEN GIFTED YET!
    531861_611809359066_1733603424_n.jpg

It didn't end up perfect, but I think they might like it.

That is fucking awesome.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    blake i am stoked to hear that you got all your stuff back/had a stellar day

my satanee still has one more gift coming but i need to get in contact with the shop and find out why it hasn't shipped yet

Thanks squally.

You should like, keep an eye on your mailbox in like two days or so.

(hopefully, they are annoyingly late)

i am shaking with excitement!

usually UPS/fedex have a difficult time delivering to my apartment when I'm not home but my wife is around all week so they should drop it

• TefTef Registered User regular
    I don't who is more mean; posting your satan's gift in spoilers or the people who are awesoming the post

:P

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I clicked the spoiler before I realised that I'm one of the people who haven't been gifted yet and then I promptly forgot what it was. So I have no idea why I've awesomed it, but it must be good!

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Legba wrote: »
    I clicked the spoiler before I realised that I'm one of the people who haven't been gifted yet and then I promptly forgot what it was. So I have no idea why I've awesomed it, but it must be good!

I clicked it because I can't leave a mystery alone.

I regret nothing. It was beautiful!

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Whoever it's for hasn't posted in here for a long time, so I'm worried my stalking wasn't deep enough after seeing what a generious lot you have all been.

With that being said, all the praise makes me feel really good that they'll like it.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Are you bluffing? Are you double bluffing? Are you double double bluffing?!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Got some pretty cool gifts from the best possible Satan. I'll post pics soon.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    do it quickly, felon

Ugh.

Ok squall, three days.

Ugh.

Ok squall, three days.
    Dawn of

The First Day

-72 Hours Remain-

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    do it quickly, felon

It says I'm wanted. I prefer to see it as desired

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Butters I will alert authorities this one time for you.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Butters has escaped across international lines. Ending pursuit protocols. Suspect @Ahoy may warrant additional investigation...

• AhoyAhoy Registered User regular
    So apparently Robot Santa doesn't care if you're the world's most regular poster or some sorta shifty lurker!

It seems appropriate that Butters should slip away though...

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    So where's my presents guys

I know I didn't sign up for Secret Satans or tell anyone my address, but I expect many amazing gifts.

first they came for the lurkers, and i said something because only filthy lurkers stay quiet

This discussion has been closed.