As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Guys squall's present has finally shipped.

I am excite.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Satan your gift will arrive by 3 o'clock pm on Monday.

I HOPE YOU ARE HOME TO SIGN FOR IT.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Vivienne got a box you guys.

I will live blog the event.

• Options
    It has SATAN scrawled across it.

• Options
    She is now taking photos of it.

• Options
    She is now opening it.

And she gasped.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Is it a head

• Options
    Now she is making loud happy noises.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Vivienne got a box you guys.

I will live blog the event.
    I lost count of the number of entendres here

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    It is a head!

• Options
    I've asked if I could have the bubble wrap.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I heard people talking about boxes and head and I came as fast as I could.

EDIT: that's a hanging curve for someone in and of itself. My present to all of you.

LuvTheMonkey on
    Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    I got the bubble wrap.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Please describe the mouthfeel of the bubble wrap.

• Options
    It's pretty fun.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ahava just gifted me Miasmata on Steam. Just out of the blue.

What an awesome person!

• Options
    Please describe the mouthfeel of the bubble wrap.

Smooth, but it tastes like raisins.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    What's in the box!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Not bubble wrap anymore.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    That is for Vivienne to say Sandra.

Blake T on
  • Options
    What's in the box!

I already figured it out, it's a head.

• Options
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gonna construct a proper post in a minute

but

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

also here is a teaser:

Hc6pg.jpg

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    I am totes jealous though, it's a sweet haul.

• Options
    Is that a pic of Blake posting about the pics you were taking?

Hella meta.

• Options
    They sent Viv a studly Aussie?

Damn, I'm sorry Blake.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »

but

also here is a teaser:

http://i.imgur.com/qmnmd.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFSWcNe8hY

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Also guys look what I got back this morning.

• Options
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I am glad that part of things worked out Blake.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »

but

also here is a teaser:

Hc6pg.jpg

so it's not just bubble wrap, but also bubble wrap that is a hat

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    5A4D68E2-8CF3-4A94-A4B6-A1E7A49A189F-10705-00000A2461EA0F06.jpg

I don't know what it is, but it looks sexy

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    They sent Viv a studly Aussie?

Damn, I'm sorry Blake.

Man, that jerk wears bubble wrap on his head.

• Options
    A carabiner!! YESSSS!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Why helo thar

xodyM.jpg

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

• Options
    I don't know but whoever did is pretty rad!

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    ok so there has been a delay in photo-postings because we are also in the middle of getting dressed up to attend a friend's wedding

but I shall endeavour to construct the post en-route as it is a long ride

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    So I got some kinda book today

"Machine of Death" or some such thing

Thanks a fucking lot @Sal

gonna really fucking enjoy this book

I really liked the fucking premise

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Fuck yeah!

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Ok so this is a phone post so I hope you bear with me.
    We got a little notification in the door the other day informing me that a parcel was waiting for me at the post office! I figured it was the rest of Blake's present since I've been waiting for stuff to arrive, but we picked up the parcel today and:

4ED5157D-D766-4A79-89F1-0D5AF9D251C5-1576-0000033A064C1AE2.jpg

OMG! SATAN! Much squealing was had.

I get home and proceed to tear into. I get one flap open and this is what I see:

B1544B85-931E-4D9A-B93E-447638206694-1564-00000338634F7B6F.jpg

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, IT APPEARS TO BE THE N7 LOGO! Holy shit, could be a piece of Commander Shephard's armor for me to incorporate into my own, Legion-style?

Not quite. BUT IT IS FREAKIN CLOSE ENOUGH:

00241E35-6749-4760-BF3E-9BD356670EC0-1564-000003386B2E5B54.jpg

Guys. I have been wanting that water bottle for YEARS. And when I got to the US this year and could order it, it was no longer in stock and appeared to be discontinued. I was dejected. NO LONGER! Glee of glees!

This blew my mind. But there was more in the box. And it was heavy.

62A7C7B1-2D1F-4D15-BF5C-3EDDCDD9EB85-1576-0000033E1ECD66E4.jpg

My instinct said: books. My instinct was only half right. The answer was AWESOME BOOKS:

A0495A8C-2954-465C-8117-094FE04D75B4-1564-0000033883B8B474.jpg

Guys, this is my favorite BKV work of all time. I freakin love the story from top to toe and have wanted to possess a hard copy for ages.

So holy shit, @QuickSnap, thank you SO much. You are flipping amazing and this is a really sweet haul! Also thank you for the bubble wrap so that Blake could distract himself from his jealousy. I do not know you well at all but man you NAILED this shizz.

Final pics of the haul:
    02EFE5CC-E50E-44F3-8FA3-83472BA92F98-1564-000003388CB10FA8.jpg

5CC13C90-326F-4FE7-853C-395D965ACF5C-1564-000003389B253D93.jpg

B3B8BF3C-C1F6-46B3-BB4F-4B758F9433D4-1564-00000338A0D9ED30.jpg

I would have taken a happier photo of my reaction but I had to get ready for a wedding right after all this excitement.

QUICKSNAP FOR PRESIDENT!

This discussion has been closed.