As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2012: He'll be back again some day.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Giftget_zps23212311.gif

A package arrived for me today, what fun! I was informed by MissMadpoet that there were to be no gifts until the tree was up. So, we went to the closet, pulled out the tree and started to set it up...
    bees.jpg
    NOPE

So it was time for the spare tree.
    tree.jpg

Once that was in place, I found a bomb sniffing cat to investigate. Sadly, she's blind and could not find the box to investigate it:
    where.jpg

I braved the packing tape and opened it, revealing three carefully wrapped parcels and a note:
    boxen.jpg

The note:
    Happy holidays! I had a lot of fun stalking you: I was able to find posts on other boards from the '90s, pictures of your former band, and more! I would never have guessed that your name was so distinctive. I even considered modifying your presentation on goldfarming into a funny letter to send along, unfortunately I realized after I was done that I am not funny.
    Anyway, despite that I was not able to find out many things about you that you would be specifically interested in, at least not things that you wouldn't just get for yourself. So I hope you enjoy these gifts that are at least related to things you like!
    Cheers!

The note was signed with a small rune. I emailed it to a cop procedural TV show with the subject ENHANCE and it returned:
    pVZYMR5QZXXIL.gif
    @pemulis - The jig is up!

I opened the gifts, smallest to largest, because there is an order to these things. And it is smallest to largest.
    The first revealed santa to be a precog. You see, within the last 48 hours, I was asked to update my wish lists on Amazon and ThinkGeek. One of the additions:
    precog.jpg

Package number two. Look, there are some things that don't wrap well. So I know what's in this one before I open it. BUT WHICH SUPERMODEL WILL IT BE?!?!?
    code.jpg
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD SANTA. Serious - have you ever actually dreamed in code? I have those dreams from time to time, and it's like being at my job, only the code actually works the first time. And has comments.
    I will read this immediately, it looks interesting, and my new project is in a quagmire of requirement gathering anyways.

This leaves a final package. It's a big package. THAT'S WHAT NOBODY SAID EVER.
    8(
    pagame.jpg
    Hell yeah, a game for MissMadpoet and I to play and extra cash for our benevolent overlords! We're trying to get a board game night put together with some of her friends, so this will be a welcome addition once Munchkin and Catan have us at each others' throats.

So all in all, 500 metric fuckloads of awesome!
    classy.jpg

Oh, NOW she's interested in the box.
    intredasting.jpg

Madpoet on
  • Options
    Pemulis wrote: »
    Dear Santee,
    You are very stalkable.

HAHAHA... I saw this post way back and got suspicious. My name is unique worldwide, and I've posted publicly since High School (Class of '94).

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    So, Santa... you bought me two awesome games, but I don't want you to think I don't appreciate them. I'm getting a new computer in January/February, and I'm waiting on Sleeping Dogs until then (because man, I'm terrified of how it will run on this system). And I tried XCOM, but it made me cry. When I have some time off school in a month or so I'm going to try to dig into it again. It seemed awesome though, until my squad was torn to pieces.

Edit: and I still don't know who you are! ;-)

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    How long do you guys think a person should wait to send a message thru Proxy after the parcel is listed as delivered? I don't wanna be a nuisance about it, but I'm concerned.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    How long do you guys think a person should wait to send a message thru Proxy after the parcel is listed as delivered? I don't wanna be a nuisance about it, but I'm concerned.

Hasn't it been more than a week for you? I'd proxy him.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

Hasn't it been more than a week for you? I'd proxy him.

It's listed as delivered as of the 10th of this month.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    OKay finally sent my stuff out. Had to waffle a bit over some odds and ends, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYv2lHO7xSo

@see317 - I am so happy I kept at it for the last part of your gift. It is coming together nicely IMO. I hope to ship it on Thursday, maybe even tomorrow (well, today, Wednesday) if I hustle. When I do, do you want it to go to your parent's or your place? And while I know you won't look, still keep away from my Twitter. Spoilers out the butt up in thur. (I do this to taunt you, because I love you, Santee. ;) )

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I got it! GIFT GET! I'm about to turn in for the night (and hopefully get 5 hours sleep before work D:) but I couldn't go without saying @urahonky sent the best card! I giggled with glee when I saw it. And the message was so much <3
    Thanks man, merry christmas indeed! :D

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Big Isy wrote: »
    I got it! GIFT GET! I'm about to turn in for the night (and hopefully get 5 hours sleep before work D:) but I couldn't go without saying @urahonky sent the best card! I giggled with glee when I saw it. And the message was so much <3

@Big Isy I'm glad it arrived! And you are very welcome. The message is absolutely true, and you know it!

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Giftget_zps23212311.gif

I changed my mind, I won't get a chance to do it til the morning and thats just too far off! :p

First I received an email! Then another email! Oh my!
    Spider-man, Spider-man!
    Does whatever a Spider can!
    Can he gift?
    No he can't!
    Because Urahonky does it best!.... Or something. I'm tired. :p
    jj2xlj.jpg

nn8lg4.png

The funny thing about the message is that I actually got gifted that by Elin too, though Santa got there first! Speedy Santa!

Next I got another email..... WITH ALL TEH GAEMS RAWR!

Rv3f1.png

The message read
    Here is another part to your giftage!

https://www.humblebundle.com/***********************

Stay strong. I will be giving you more stuffs. Gift them if you have them.

-Santa

Emphasis is mine because HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE HE REALLY KNOWS ME! I get the gift of gifting, this is some Inception Santa stuff right here. MINDBLOWN. I found a great home for them..... With my santee, @Mr.Grinch. Hey, thats not cheating, its being ingenious! :lol:

Then today, I got the best christmas card through the mail. You put a lot of effort into this and it came put perfect mate! Love the text too <3
    55xNrl.jpg
    BCAD4l.jpg

Text reads
    Big Isy,
    What are the odds I get the classiest gentleman that has ever graced the Penny-Arcade forums? You are truly one of the most generous people that I have ever come into contact with offline and online! I hope that next year brings you good health and good fortune.

Type the following code into Steam... And try to spend some of it on yourself, you ARE allowed to do that! :)

*code*

Happy Holidays!
    -urahonky

Steam code! And yes, I used it up already, $20 all to be used on me! :p
    Urahonky, not gonna lie, card choked me up, just a bit! I'm not a girly girl! Thats not a tear, thats tiredness! Hadn't received mail for a little over a week so everyone was getting worried and this arrived and they're all stunned at how much this community cares for one another. I can't thank you enough for the smiles and giddiness! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Big Classy on
  • Options
    SkyTurnsRedSkyTurnsRed Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    So, my video file corrupted. Super unfortunate, but I took pictures of the gifts. Seriously, @Lindsey Lohan killed it.
    A package arrives!
    4ka7om.jpg

This is where I would have taken a picture of the wrapped gifts, but I tried to take video and it ended up corrupting. But here's the wrapping paper! Transformers!
    280tbp2.jpg

The card - I laughed out loud reading this.
    zb8d4.jpg
    2ey88r7.jpg

The first gift I opened. This is awesome, and currently sitting on my desk. This is in a set of collectibles - mine is black with flames on it.
    aua3r8.jpg

A LEGO Batmobile and two collectible figurines! I am a huge LEGO fan, and this is just going to go along nicely with the rest. The collectibles were great - I got an evil robot with a laser gun and a deep sea diver sporting a harpoon gun (he's actually on the very front of the package.) This is so great.
    2lbl18y.jpg

World War Z has been sitting on my wishlist for what feels like forever. I am so excited to get into this, and the Borderlands action figure is awesome too. I put it on top of my desk at work!
    11b800l.jpg

Everyone tells me that Ready Player One is fantastic, so I put this on my Amazon Wish List as well. Lindsey Lohan did a good job at stalking me out, because Bayonetta was on there too. I played it for the first time about two weeks ago - I loved Vanquish, and the Metal Gear Revengence demo made me want to go back and give Bayonetta a shot. Real excited about this!
    esls3d.jpg

He also got me a boat load of awesome candy and snacks - I included that in this picture, which was the whole haul. LOOK AT ALL OF THAT.
    29copzc.jpg

Seriously, you did a fantastic job. Things like this, Child's Play, the Steam fundraiser, all of it make me so proud to be part of this community. You knocked it out of the park, @Lindsey Lohan. This was awesome. I can't wait to do this again next year. I gotta be an even better Santa!

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »
    Big Isy wrote: »

@Big Isy I'm glad it arrived! And you are very welcome. The message is absolutely true, and you know it!

Haha, I have it on the top of my desks monitor stand, all elevated above everything, ruling the roost! <3

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Glad to hear it! :) My wife made the card with one of those Cricket machines. So she had fun too!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    OKay finally sent my stuff out. Had to waffle a bit over some odds and ends, but whatever.

@see317 - I am so happy I kept at it for the last part of your gift. It is coming together nicely IMO. I hope to ship it on Thursday, maybe even tomorrow (well, today, Wednesday) if I hustle. When I do, do you want it to go to your parent's or your place? And while I know you won't look, still keep away from my Twitter. Spoilers out the butt up in thur. (I do this to taunt you, because I love you, Santee. ;) )
    @redfield85, I'll leave that up to your discretion. Either one is fine.

• Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Kirbith wrote: »
    Kirbith wrote: »
    Giftget.gif

I have presents!
    A wild package appeared! Luckily, Cactuar was there to attack it.
    img0937m.jpg

Get out of there Cactuar, you're no cat!
    img0939zc.jpg

Cactuar is shocked the larger packaged contained three smaller ones!
    img0940vj.jpg

A mysterious note! And a game you say?!
    img0944c.jpg

Why it's Persona 4 Arena! I've been wanting to pick this up for a while, awesome!
    img0945u.jpg

And word of graphic novels? Most excellent!
    img0951hc.jpg

Fables: Legends in Exile! I love Fables but I hadn't had a chance to read this one yet!
    img0952vd.jpg

And the first volume of Preacher?! You spoiled me too much Santa! I've heard awesome things about this series.
    img0953no.jpg

The whole haul:
    img0954hn.jpg

My wonderful santa was @Mace1370 ! Thank you so much! You really are awesome! Plus those cookies you sent were fantastic. Best Santa!

I'm glad you liked it =D and I hope thepain enjoyed the trip down memory lane with the power rangers for helping me pick out your gifts!

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Santa of the year! Thank you Mace!

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    Seriously, you are awesome! He is over the moon about that power rangers set. I can't thank you enough for being so kickass!

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    @Skyturnsred Awesome - glad everything reached you safely and in one piece. I've not-so-subtly hinted to my wife I wouldn't mind if a turret ended up in my stocking :) I'm glad you got two of the better minifigs too - the diver is one of our favorites and I didn't have time to feel up the packaging like I normally do when I buy them.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Holy crap they make tiny sentry turrets!

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Preacher is one of my all time favourite comics. It may also be winging it's way at present to my santee as compensation for my UK chocolate care package not having been posted yet (seriously postage from the UK of a shoe box of chocolates costs, like, four times as much as Preacher Vol1, how can that be right?)

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    PemulisPemulis Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Madpoet wrote: »
    Pemulis wrote: »
    Dear Santee,
    You are very stalkable.

HAHAHA... I saw this post way back and got suspicious. My name is unique worldwide, and I've posted publicly since High School (Class of '94).

Glad you liked everything @Madpoet!
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD SANTA. Serious - have you ever actually dreamed in code? I have those dreams from time to time, and it's like being at my job, only the code actually works the first time. And has comments.
    I have also had code dreams, but as a scientist in a field with a lot of legacy codes, I dream in FORTRAN 77... so it's more of a nightmare.

Did you really have a beehive in your tree? Were there bees in your closet? I'm so confused.

Pemulis on
  • Options
    The tree had been stored in an outdoor storage locker for 6 years, since the apartment never had room for it. The hive must have been built at some point there. We didn't find any dead bees or anything, just a ghost hive. That closet always had wasp nests - maybe the wasps ate them.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Oh, that was a hive and not a corrugated cardboard tree.

That's terrifying. I hope you burned it.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Giftget_zps23212311.gif

All the way from Canada!
    T7Zln.jpg

Bunny Hellboy inspects the contents:
    yH2ha.jpg

Bunny Iron Man and Bunny Spider-Man cozy up with these sweet Canada mittens! Bonus - filled with goodies!
    qkfWd.jpg
    nWDUK.jpg

The heroes gather for the first gift:
    svpNJ.jpg
    Classic Spider-tales!
    Dml6h.jpg

The heroes are floored by the next one:
    YwY0v.jpg
    Sweet baby Jesus! Valve stories - the art in here is so amazing!

And lastly, the big heavy box:
    PBvRr.jpg
    Galaxy Trucker! From the description it seems like it's like FTL. My friends should enjoy this one with me, never had a boardgame night now we can fix that!

Thanks so much @Bear is Driving for the sweet haul!

cardboard delusions on
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    I'm starting to get worried that my Santee hasn't received my shipment yet. It's been a week!

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    AaronKIAaronKI Registered User regular
    Galaxy Trucker! I've heard fantastic things about that game. It does have some similar themes to FTL, with the added benefit of everyone haphazardly constructing a screaming metal deathtrap ship at the start of the game... with one hand behind their back!

soempty.jpg
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Dml6h.jpg

Dear god what is wrong with her leg?

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    Ooohhh snap. I don't have time for a good photo gallery right now (possibly not until late tomorrow), but I just wanted Santa to know I received the package and it looks absolutely epic. Like a 4X civ-style board game? Ack, must run.

Thank you! Full post later.

• Options
    Bursar wrote: »
    I'm starting to get worried that my Santee hasn't received my shipment yet. It's been a week!

I know what you mean. It's been over a week now since the shipment I sent was listed as delivered.

• Options
    Nimble CatNimble Cat Registered User regular
    Got my gift from @Prime today! I appreciate all history, so the Tales is a great gift and I'm really looking forward to getting into it. And I've never seen any of this candy before and it all looks delicious! The gift card for another book from Amazon and a game on Steam will keep me busy for some time! Thanks so much!

img1892w.jpg

• Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Thanks so much @Bear is Driving for the sweet haul!

You're welcome! Despite UPS's best efforts to thwart me I have succeeded in gifting you.

The Valve comic book is the item they crushed and I had to get replaced (and was also tempted to keep for myself, I will likely order another).

The Spider-man book was because my stalking revealed you like comics. Not knowing anything about comics I just sort of shot in the dark on that one. Hope you don't already have it.

And Galaxy Truckers is great fun. That's the FTL inspired item I hinted at.

Man, I'm so relieved that it actually got to you before 2013. The rest of Christmas should be easy in comparison.

Final score: Bear is Driving 2 - UPS 0

(I should mention that UPS customer service was very good when we had some paperwork issues with crossing the border and helped to quickly resolve the issue, so good on them.)

Bear is Driving on
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Everything is great! I did not own that Spider-Man since I don't have the older stuff - thank you so much for the thoughtfulness. Hanging out with one of the FTL dev's this weekend and his brother moved back to NY recently so we'll try to play Galaxy Truckers, if not my girlfriend is a good sport. She also really liked the mittens :D

• Options
    FreeBryd!FreeBryd! Registered User regular
    Ah, the wheels are in motion Santee.

theaterseats.jpg
  • Options
    devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    Oh, what's this? A box from the West Coast? It appears to be a...

Giftget_zps23212311.gif

This is in addition to the Humble Bundle I received a couple of weeks ago. All the giftage!

Let's start with the obligatory animal posts.

Dart the dachshund was kind of impressed. Luke the italian greyhound just wanted to smell my leg.
    CgAsKh.jpg

Then I mentioned to luke that their might be treats in there, and he quickly turned into a "I'm behaving!" mode.
    img]

Inside, there was a letter! Let's check it out! I'd re-type it here, but that seems kind of like a waste since you can read it all here (the word disappoint is cut off the bottom, as is one other line, which will be revealed later)!
    8voMQh.jpg

Oh, so four items, eh?
    8A72ah.jpg

Let's pop open this first one, something off my list
    RSHWHh.jpg

Oh hey!, it's a Wurmcoil Engine! This will go into my modern tron deck, one of the missing pieces aha! I think this is actually all I am missing right now.

What's behind door number 2?
    MczF7h.jpg

A Holiday Gift box! Another xmas break project has appeared! I really need to spend a day putting stuff away, and now I have the perfect excuse.

And door number 3?
    1Kzayh.jpg

Walking Dead TPB! It's almost as if he knew which ones I'm missing! Serious stalking (or talking to the missus) all around.

And what is in this thai container? Is it not actually Thai food, but it's leftover Chinese?
    fY4Hxh.jpg

No, it's a handmade Jace Beleren! Holy crap, this is awesome! He's going into my cube at work (where I will post a picture of him tomorrow hanging out with the rest of his new friends). I'm really psyched about this, I showed a picture of him to my magic playing friends and they seemed pretty jealous.

This whole haul is pretty intense, some serious stalking has occurred here, and I wasn't harmed in the making at all.

Thanks a lot Mr Custom Special! This is insanely awesome, and I'm really psyched to have been your santee!

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    deveric wrote: »
    Oh, what's this? A box from the West Coast? It appears to be a...

Giftget_zps23212311.gif

This is in addition to the Humble Bundle I received a couple of weeks ago. All the giftage!

Let's start with the obligatory animal posts.

Dart the dachshund was kind of impressed. Luke the italian greyhound just wanted to smell my leg.
    CgAsKh.jpg

Then I mentioned to luke that their might be treats in there, and he quickly turned into a "I'm behaving!" mode.
    img]

Inside, there was a letter! Let's check it out! I'd re-type it here, but that seems kind of like a waste since you can read it all here (the word disappoint is cut off the bottom, as is one other line, which will be revealed later)!
    8voMQh.jpg

Oh, so four items, eh?
    8A72ah.jpg

Let's pop open this first one, something off my list
    RSHWHh.jpg

Oh hey!, it's a Wurmcoil Engine! This will go into my modern tron deck, one of the missing pieces aha! I think this is actually all I am missing right now.

What's behind door number 2?
    MczF7h.jpg

A Holiday Gift box! Another xmas break project has appeared! I really need to spend a day putting stuff away, and now I have the perfect excuse.

And door number 3?
    1Kzayh.jpg

Walking Dead TPB! It's almost as if he knew which ones I'm missing! Serious stalking (or talking to the missus) all around.

And what is in this thai container? Is it not actually Thai food, but it's leftover Chinese?
    fY4Hxh.jpg

No, it's a handmade Jace Beleren! Holy crap, this is awesome! He's going into my cube at work (where I will post a picture of him tomorrow hanging out with the rest of his new friends). I'm really psyched about this, I showed a picture of him to my magic playing friends and they seemed pretty jealous.

This whole haul is pretty intense, some serious stalking has occurred here, and I wasn't harmed in the making at all.

Thanks a lot Mr Custom Special! This is insanely awesome, and I'm really psyched to have been your santee!

Awesome! Glad everything made it without getting defiled en route.
    And yeah, I realized after I'd gotten everything boxed up that I didn't send you any sweets and it made me sad. :(

Yes, I may have snuck through your twitter account and found Mrs. Dev and messaged her on Facebook to make sure I got the right Walking Dead trades to keep your collection on the move. :)
    And seriously, try Phad See Iew the next time you get some Thai. It's literally the best.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Giftget.gif

Hey, Santa, my phone camera is acting up, but I got your DVD, and I'll kill you, I'll break every bone in your body! I'll kill you, you bastard! You betrayed me. You're not good, you're just a chicken cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep.

8->

You didn't have it already, did you? I guess you could gift it to someone else..if you hate that person, that is.

I never had it, heard of it, played the game (on NG, its awesome), but I never looked into getting it.

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Eric, you should put a sticker saying "BANNED" on the Jayce doll. :P

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b.gif

Sorry that it took me so long to post this. I actually received the package on Friday, but I have been in jury duty for the last week and a half on a murder trial, and then I found out yesterday morning a friend of my girlfriend's passed away. I haven't felt like being online very much. Sorry if I have worried my Santa wondering whether the package arrived or not.

As the record shows, I already received a bunch of awesome stuff prior to receiving this gift. To refresh everyone's memory, I was gifted copies of Legend of Grimrock, Hotline Miami, Home, the THQ Bundle, and Bad Rats. (Bad Rats was punishment for taking advantage of a GOG sale.) This is a ridiculous amount of gaming goodness, and it was made even sweeter when my Santa signed me up for two months of the beer of the month club. (I just got another shipment today, by the way, and so far the two that I have tried are delicious.) This has been such an amazing show of holiday cheer.

But, I also received a package! I would take a picture of it, but I don't feel like blurring out my address and all of that. You all know what bubble mailers look like. This looked like that.

Picture002_zps465e01b0.jpg

As you can see, I was instructed to open the card, which I did, because the face on the card looked pretty menacing, and I feel like my Santa is one of the Santas you don't mess with.

Picture003_zps70fee735.jpg

This was a very nice card from Entriech telling me about the last few gifts he has for me. First things first, his wife crocheted a lovely hat for me in my favorite color!

Picture004_zps69d4bf57.jpg

He also sent me some chocolate from a local chocolatier.

Picture005_zps1d889ea1.jpg

Here is a picture of me enjoying the hat and one of the beers that came in today. I don't normally have facial hair, but right now I do as the result of losing a bet.

Picture006_zpsb3708855.jpg

Thanks again Santa! This has been the best year ever. You have been the best, creepiest Santa of them all.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal