As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Did you send him a box full of poisonous gas?

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Box o' Farts.

But for reals, that sucks.

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    I just want to remind everyone that if they get anything they don't like, already have, or don't have room for, that it might be suitable for SOLID SAINTS which you'll start to see advertising and threads for some time soon!

okay mully out

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    BEHOLD

I AWAKEN TO THIS

KomOW.jpg

Ominous!

Lets open it up!

Gna8p.jpg

By our founding fathers that is a terrifically drawn tugboat!

IO7eH.jpg

eeUd5.jpg

Its from @Tossrock !!
    Tossrock wrote:
    Hey Tugga!

Hope this card finds you well, and also before Christmas (if you're into that). I tried to get you a mix of stuff reflecting your various traits (EE Major/builder, music lover, games, etc). May it bring you joy!

Cocks dicks lol,
    Tossrock

In whatever you tried, you succeeded most triumphantly!

What's inside!?

Xl0v7.jpg

ARDUINO! Holy sweet mercy you are the best ever. I will use the living shit out of this doing just about anything! I've wanted one of these for years I just can't ever remember to ask for one!

DEUS EX and Assassin's Creed III! You made my brother jealous! I still need to play the prequels to both of these! Thank you so much!

ZDdBm.jpg

Its not only a thing for a shelf, its the best thing for a shelf I've ever seen! This is the only piece of Penny Arcade merch I've ever gotten its so awesome!

10aXS.jpg

lHCPa.jpg

Its the electric jellyfish threadless hoodie! I'm still wearing it! Don't mind the bead hair, I look like that ironically.

Thank you so much Tossrock! You are the best satan!

tugga on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    dang
    that is a nice hoodie

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    best christmas card ever

i've never laughed harder at a PA strip than that one

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    What's Arduino?

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Arduino is a beginner's microcontroller platform. It uses a custom programming language that is rather easy to use and can do digital and analog I/O. It also has "sheilds" you can Voltron onto it to add functionality like WiFi and other things.

A friend of mine is using one to build Internet-based controls into his garage door opener system.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Arduino is a prototyping board for electrical circuits. Its made by MAKE magazine, of which i'm subscribed. Since I'm an Electrical Engineering major, this sort of stuff really interests me.

It hooks up to a PC and I can do science stuff with it like make a light or a thing that makes noise or just prototype some circuits for projects and stuff. Its really cool

E: what monkey said. Its a thing i can use to make electronic things with

tugga on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    That reminds me of that LEGO gear from back in the day that you could program. That's pretty badass.

• Options
    Yeah it's really cool, he has another one (one of the small Menta series ones) running a 3x3x3 LED cube like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rICSmDxEV1s

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
  • Options
    godmode wrote: »
    That reminds me of that LEGO gear from back in the day that you could program. That's pretty badass.

Holy crap Arduino + Lego Mindstorms NXT is an entire thing. People use the short range radio shields to make completely bonkers Lego machines.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

My freshman Intro to Engineering class used the Mindstorms set to make a robot that can follow a preset path made by electric tape on a white floor

Ours was the fastest o/ free engineering paper for me. Also a B

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Just letting you guys know, @Aeyther is the best.

http://i.imgur.com/r6kyx.jpg

:mrgreen:

Thank you so much for the fine selection of hot chocolate mix!

• Options
    FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

current status: Hella Jealous

• Options
    I just got some more milk this morning too, so I just made some of the double chocolate kind and it's soooooo good.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Keith isn't my Satan or anything but he is a fucking BOSS for getting me this

kiethbatman_zpsde07b89c.jpg

kiethbatman2_zpsc677c72e.jpg

It's so beautiful...

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Nice hot chocolate is an incredible gift idea

Like "just totally saved my ass" incredible

@Aeyther IS the best!

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    That's one long neck.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That's one long neck.

That's because HE IS THE NIGHT

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I tought it was Batman, not Giraffeman

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

Yay it finally got there!

Merry Christmas!

Aeyther on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

I see a disturbing lack of mint

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I'm having Satan anxiety. I really hope my package gets to where it's supposed to.

• Options
    I tought it was Batman, not Giraffeman

I thought you were Platypus Beirut, not Platybutt Buttrut.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

I see a disturbing lack of mint

nah, it's where it should be

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    I DO like mint.
    :P

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

It's so beautiful...

oh

my

god

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I just got some more milk this morning too, so I just made some of the double chocolate kind and it's soooooo good.

sounds like a good time to stock up on marshmallow vodka and irish cream

8406wWN.png
  • Options

It's so beautiful...

oh

my

god

If you're ever in Minnesota I'll let you touch it. I'll also let you touch the statue.

• Options
    You're going to ruin my streak, damnit.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    just got a PM from my Satan, the esteemed MoosehatIV!

the message contained a steam key for Spec Ops: The Line (which I'm installing as I post) and a promise of more stuff. Hooray!

I had to jump the gun a little since I am currently trekking across the country to Tallahassee.

Hope you enjoy the line!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Three packages were delivered today. None for me :(

(Oh well though)

Moriveth on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Holy cats! I was on my way out to go to work and there was a package for me!

Do I take it up to my apartment and wait until after work to open it?

Hells no.

odin001.jpg

A note!

odin002v.jpg

Oh my! I think I know what this is!

odin003.jpg

AW YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Thanks Blake!

Also Stale!

Exclamation point!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    SEE I FIXED CHRISTMAS FOR YOU.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

My coworker and I immediately tried the lube. It works!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    I mean, uh. . .

No, forget it, that's fine.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Come on package

Get to who I want

• Options
    beard

lube

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

My coworker and I immediately tried the lube. It works!

Lmao legit had coffee come out my nose

This discussion has been closed.