As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: The gifts (and puzzles) begin to arrive.

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I'll start feeling bad about lack of pockets in women's fashion when dudes can carry purses.

Got a lot of shit in my pockets and god damn it I want to carry it elsewhere.

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Hey Satan

those steam sales are ending pretty soon...

So uh, if you wanna get me something on there on the cheap from my wishlist...

Tonight's the night!

http://youtu.be/bUo1PgKksgw

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    I'd rather have functioning pockets and look fatter

whatever, skinny mcminny

<3

I knew someone would say this

I may be relatively thin, but I have hips like whoa and I have thighs that would experience the exact issue you describe

Still better to have pockets.

• Options
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    If the fabric is thin, fake pockets are almost a given.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod

whatever, skinny mcminny

<3

I may be relatively thin, but I have hips like whoa and I have thighs that would experience the exact issue you describe

It's always better to have pockets than not. If none of the women's pants in the store have pockets I will buy men's pants, I do not give a shit.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Things I adore: dresses/skirts with pockets

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i've got a skirt with pockets, i love it

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I own no skirts with pockets. Am I missing out?

• Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I own no skirts with pockets. Am I missing out?

Just get a utilikilt.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Speaking of Steam wishlists, how do you remove games from it?

Edit: I swear I looked at that page for five minutes without seeing the 'remove' links. What the fuck.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgkDj0Ui4x4#t=2m55s

e: Apparently adding the time-point doesn't work. It's @2:55

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    ediit: okay, apparently facetious and i were in the wrong thread, but my excuse is cough medicine.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So rather than going to bed like I should have I got a wild impulse to check my mail since i'd been waiting for something to come in and didn't check my mail Saturday. Unfortunately it wasn't there, but what was there was a big ol' Box o Satan!
    satan4-1_zps554a5cc7.jpg
    This is what greets me when I slice that bad boy open.
    satan4-2_zpsa840ace7.jpg
    Another pack container of magic cards and another lovely wrapped gift (Black Dynamite and Asura's Wrath were wrapped as well but again, pictures were eaten)! Hmm, there's some sort of paper underneath that bubble wrap. Computer, Enhance.
    satan4-3_zps742a3a08.jpg
    Well well well, we meet at last @Skettios
    With that mystery solved one more remained, what was the final gift?
    satan4-4_zpsbf7b86e2.jpg
    A Holiday Gift Box (plus the foils also included)! Something not on my wishlist but I had honestly been thinking about picking one up. Good job beating me to the punch. for those who aren't magic nerds It's a storage box for cards with a bunch of dividers and fancy labels for them. Here's the insides + the contents.
    satan4-5_zpscab46f8f.jpg
    Unfortunately the pack themselves had nothing to write home about in them, but that's just been my luck with packs for a good while now. The dividers are of a nice thick plastic with some very nice art on them and the labels are cool but, I will frankly never use them for some weird quest to keep everything complete. I can print my own labels at work.
    And Finally, here is my total haul!*
    8 Kev Walker foils, 2 of which I didn't have any copies of.
    Black Dynamite
    Asura's Wrath
    Cards Against Humanity
    Holiday Gift Box
    satan4-6_zps96d68920.jpg
    Not pictured are Black Dynamite and all the sweets from my first gift because I immediately lent BD to a friend who hasn't seen it and the sweets are all gone.
    Thanks for the gifts Skettios! I really do love all of it. If it weren't for the fact that I need to be up in less than 4 hours I might have included an action shot of that box full.

• Options
    PRDPRD Kristin Lindsay I am a meat popsicle.Registered User regular
    I returned from holiday vacation to exotic lands (ie. Vancouver Island) and found a mysterious package in my office!! I confess that I neglected to take a photo of it before I tore it open like a deranged animal. Ooops. Sorry, Secret Satan. I'll have to go directly from the unboxing to.... modelling my amazing presents!!
    gloves.jpg

Okay these are fabulous N7-themed fingerless gloves. They go all the way up to almost my shoulder, and they are badass. I particularly like them because now I can wear t-shirts in winter. For the record, they fit in quite nicely with the rest of my N7 wardrobe, which includes (but is not limited to) several shirts, hoodies, a necklace, hair barrettes and a messenger bag. When the reapers come, I'll be ready.
    asshat.jpg

This is an Assassin's Creed hood of amazingness, or as I've taken to calling it, my asshat (can I say that on this forum?). Disrespectful nickname aside, it's a ridiculously comfy and stylish garment, and I'm pretty sure I could stealthily kickass with this baby.

In addition to this totally enviable set of nerdy warmwear, there was a really touching & humbling letter from my Secret Satan that I'm gonna keep -- no details but I'll summarize by saying that I will always consider it an extreme honour to be able to serve under the banner of our amazing community. Thank you for the faith you have in me. <3

Satan, I don't know if you wanted to be revealed, so I'll leave that to you if you want to take a bow. Thank you so much for the perfect gifts! Clearly you must know me well. :)

• Options
    edited December 2012
    [Okay seriously I double-posted?? I'm such a noob. :(]

PRD on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I want your dog.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    You could probably just scare the reapers back into deep space for fear of having their nuts cracked.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I had to do it, Kristin.

I had to.

dG0sK.jpg

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    But RMED, isn't the interrupt prompt on the wrong si -

NO.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Oh no! Don't pull the trigger!

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I'll start feeling bad about lack of pockets in women's fashion when dudes can carry purses.

Got a lot of shit in my pockets and god damn it I want to carry it elsewhere.

Messenger bags, son. I've been using them for years and lets be honest, it ain't nothing but a purse.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    ROMANIAN! YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, I READ YOUR BOOK!

And by read your book, I mean had a shit at what you gave me <3

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular

whatever, skinny mcminny

<3

they can crush a man's skull

like sparrow egg

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Tugboats can't wear skirts :(

• Options
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Prd! Cute gloves! Cute dog! Cute in general!

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Jokerman wrote: »

For verification's sake, when I said not to have a shit on the headphones, I literally meant do not shit on the headphones, 'cause poops be mad nasty, yo.

(I am glad you enjoyed your things, and that video gave me some good feels, so thank you for that. <3)

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    I had to do it, Kristin.

I had to.
    dG0sK.jpg

This is a stroke of genius and it has made my day, even if the Renegade trigger is switching sides.

That's my son's therapy dog -- in theory, anyway. She's also the most adorable awesome dog in the world and no you can't have (or use a Renegade action on) her. :P

• Options
  • Options
    Is she an American Eskimo?

Yes! She's technically a toy size, but only an inch short of mini.

• Options
    PRD wrote: »
    Is she an American Eskimo?

Yes! She's technically a toy size, but only an inch short of mini.

OMG my dream dog

I had a full-sized Eskie for 14 years and omg best dog ever

I miss her :(

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'm not done yet

• Options
    Oh shit

I got a package from my Satan with two amazing gifts.

Photos in a bit, this requires dressing up.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Glad you enjoyed your haul, @Lasbrook :)
    Cool beans bout making your own labels. Perhaps the ones in the box could be for things other than sorting cards. Just start marking random things as orzhov or boros!

skettios on
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »

For verification's sake, when I said not to have a shit on the headphones, I literally meant do not shit on the headphones, 'cause poops be mad nasty, yo.

(I am glad you enjoyed your things, and that video gave me some good feels, so thank you for that. <3)

OH AND WHILE I'M SPEAKING OF MY AWESOME SANTA @Romanian My Escutcheon, Guess what came in the mail today?

534252_614231559956_812704541_n.jpgI wear a bowtie now, Bowties are cool.

• Options
    Okay it looks like I'm gonna have to upload the photos when I get home from work, it took longer than I expected to get them taken.

but man I'm so grateful for the gifts and honestly the excuse to get dressed up was a gift in its own right! Impromptu photoshoots are fun.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    So after tons of awesome steam games I just received a physical package!?!? Daaaaannnnggggg
    Flapjack decided he better investigate this package to make sure there is no bomb. "There is no bomb within, sir," he informs us.
    RsRGc.jpg
    There appears to be a note within, once opened it reads:
    nQMmn.jpg

Hello BEAST!
    You are the first person in history to ask for socks for Christmas. Also, great job on having a username that is impossible to search for!

I hope the socks are ok, and I hope the mug leads to awkward situations anytime anyone ever sees it. Have fun explaining it!

Anyway I hope you have a great Christmas!

Your tugboat from Pen Island,
    tugga
    "Socks, you say? Let me pose with them atop a blanket displaying fine members of the Bikini Bottom community," Swarley requested. And so it was done.
    QDBv2.jpg
    "My, what a crude mug," proclaimed Flapjack.
    Evb9Y.jpg

Ahhhh!!!! Thanks @tugga! Best Satan ever, you could have stopped after the first gift of steam games but you went well beyond that. These socks look awesome, can't wait to test them out, and that mug is quite amazing itself. Possibly topping Khoo's mug which placed me as his favorite dude.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Nice giftings, @tugga

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »
    So after tons of awesome steam games I just received a physical package!?!? Daaaaannnnggggg
    Flapjack decided he better investigate this package to make sure there is no bomb. "There is no bomb within, sir," he informs us.
    RsRGc.jpg
    There appears to be a note within, once opened it reads:
    nQMmn.jpg

Hello BEAST!
    You are the first person in history to ask for socks for Christmas. Also, great job on having a username that is impossible to search for!

I hope the socks are ok, and I hope the mug leads to awkward situations anytime anyone ever sees it. Have fun explaining it!

Anyway I hope you have a great Christmas!

Your tugboat from Pen Island,
    tugga
    "Socks, you say? Let me pose with them atop a blanket displaying fine members of the Bikini Bottom community," Swarley requested. And so it was done.
    QDBv2.jpg
    "My, what a crude mug," proclaimed Flapjack.
    Evb9Y.jpg

Ahhhh!!!! Thanks @tugga! Best Satan ever, you could have stopped after the first gift of steam games but you went well beyond that. These socks look awesome, can't wait to test them out, and that mug is quite amazing itself. Possibly topping Khoo's mug which placed me as his favorite dude.

Yaayyy!

I'm glad the mug worked out, I couldnt get the guy to stand up :winky: so thats why he is sideways.

This discussion has been closed.