As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All shall [chat] me and despair!

So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
edited January 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
evil-galadriel.jpeg

Look upon your fate, and weep, you mortal plebs.

Yup.

Chat.
9jyom.gif

So It Goes on

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    meow

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    The word that "[chat]" replaces in the thread title is "fuck" right?

vRyue2p.png
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Ya, seriously. If Galadriel had taken the ring from Frodo, game over.

Game over.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I was just saying meow but now it looks like I'm saying "me-oooow" to Jennifer Lawrence

An acceptable interpretation, I suppose

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-8938-1356407782-0.gif

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    There are rules to war. Sometimes those rules are goofy.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Example.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Marvel Legendary is a really cool game once you stop sucking at it.

rRwz9.gif
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    There are rules to war. Sometimes those rules are Gooby.

vRyue2p.png
    IRL Jennifer Lawrence very out-hots her costar in that horrific Hunger Games movie.

Fuckme that movie was stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1lU-CrQfc

I'm not inlining this because it's probably NSFW but I am digging this song a lot

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    There is a TON of twerking in it to cause the NSFWishness

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Oh Jacob, I meant to ask you, have you read any of Brandon Sanderson's work? I just finished the Mistborn trilogy and I enjoyed it tremendously.

vRyue2p.png
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Once upon a time I had plans to move back to Washington state but now there are dogs.

I don't know how I could split them up, and I certainly couldn't leave Rex behind, nor could I take all three of them with me.
    Maybe if you took the first two dogs on the raft, then left the first one on the far shore and

y2jake215 wrote: »

I'm not inlining this because it's probably NSFW but I am digging this song a lot

woah I just listened to that way too loud and it was awesome

like way too loud

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    What a perfect thread for reposting this

israel.jpg

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Example.

I was thinking specifically of the Hague Convention and it's covering of bullet design. Hollow point rounds aren't allowed to be used in war because it was viewed as creating an excessively damaging wound because the bullet flattens. On the other hand Mortars are perfectly okay even though they are much more lethal, much more likely to maim and generally create really horrific wounds.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Good morning [chat]

I can't process that much urban livin' in one dose.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    Bob!

What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

I have to say, I don't really find "twerking" all that attractive, and the super fast version where the butt cheeks get all jiggly is decidedly un-sexy. It completely mystifies me how people could be into that.

vRyue2p.png
    like way too loud

that's the only way

on my drives to and fro work I usually blast this song way too loud with bass cranked at least once just because

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kjLzAIYAY

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Bob!

Hello! Santa brought me a new ereader and hopefully a new TV (when the cheque comes through).

How was your xmas and new year?

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I got a weird pop up when jacob locked the thread

didn't look of this earth

scared

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    My friend really wants me to watch the Resident Evil movies and I try, I really try they just can't hold my attention for very long.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Oh Jacob, I meant to ask you, have you read any of Brandon Sanderson's work? I just finished the Mistborn trilogy and I enjoyed it tremendously.

nah, I have not read a whole lot of fantasy and I tend to be out of step with most fans when I do - I couldn't stand the first Wheel of Time and the first Malazan books, for instance

rRwz9.gif
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Bob!

Hello! Santa brought me a new ereader and hopefully a new TV (when the cheque comes through).

How was your xmas and new year?

good except my new year's vacation involved everyone in my familiy getting sick except me (and my 90 yo grandma thankfully also avoided it) so it was pretty lowkey

I can't quite wrap my head around the styles of dancing these days, top tier twerking like in that one

or this song's display of blue-chip daggering

youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I was just saying meow but now it looks like I'm saying "me-oooow" to Jennifer Lawrence

An acceptable interpretation, I suppose

May I offer an alternative, alternative interpretation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPeLctgvQI

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Once upon a time I had plans to move back to Washington state but now there are dogs.

I don't know how I could split them up, and I certainly couldn't leave Rex behind, nor could I take all three of them with me.
    Maybe if you took the first two dogs on the raft, then left the first one on the far shore and

Any way it played out would either leave me without dogs, leave my mom without dogs, or split the dogs up.

It's an impasse that is, unfortunately, keeping me in Alabama for the foreseeable future.

Plus my mom can't walk Rex anymore since she fell and broke her pelvis. She's too unsteady, and he's too rambunctious. I'd play hell trying to find a place to live in Seattle that would let me have a german shepherd.

Variable wrote: »
    I got a weird pop up when jacob locked the thread

didn't look of this earth

scared

I've had that happen before. When I saw it I thought it meant I was banned.

Jacobkosh wrote: »

nah, I have not read a whole lot of fantasy and I tend to be out of step with most fans when I do - I couldn't stand the first Wheel of Time and the first Malazan books, for instance

I found the the Mistborn books kind of meh. I know a lot of people really like them, but I didn't find them particularly enjoyable to read. They're a bit fluffy, IMO.

You need to read the Garrett Files. A fantasy nod to the Nero Wolfe books. By the guy who did the Black Company series. It's got Elves and dames.

like way too loud

that's the only way

on my drives to and fro work I usually blast this song way too loud with bass cranked at least once just because

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kjLzAIYAY

I love jammin hot shit in the parking lot

YEAH WHAT

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    My friend really wants me to watch the Resident Evil movies and I try, I really try they just can't hold my attention for very long.

They are putrid. I actually used them as an object example in a research paper I wrote about the decline of female action heroes in film.

You need to read the Garrett Files. A fantasy nod to the Nero Wolfe books. By the guy who did the Black Company series. It's got Elves and dames.

This man speaks the truth.

I shall be forever grateful to Thom for introducing me to the Garrett Files books.

I can't quite wrap my head around the styles of dancing these days, top tier twerking like in that one

or this song's display of blue-chip daggering

youtube.com/watch?v=g2nmgcVbfKE

I PREFER BEYONCE'S DANCING. Thankyouverymuch.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
    http://m.soundcloud.com/AZEALia-banks/bbd

rocking this terrible shit

I need to give Glen Cook a try, yeah. I also want to read more Tim Powers although I found him kind of cotton-candy.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.