As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans: Time's up. Only one deadbeat! Come help send gifts to @Franko

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2013
    Chaaaains (updated 8/1 with SHOCKING REVELATIONS)
    Aeyther :arrow: Uriel 2 3 4 5 :arrow: Matev :arrow: #pipe :arrow: Sara Lynn :arrow: Rolo
    DirtyDirtyVagrant :arrow: Stale 2 :arrow: Tox 2 3 4 :arrow: Hacksaw 2 :arrow: Mysst :arrow: Didgeridoo :arrow: Goose! 2 3
    Franko :arrow: Aphostile
    Jokerman :arrow: 7xE8s.pngRomanian My Escutcheon
    Moriveth :arrow: Legba Giftage :arrow: Gatsby 2 :arrow: Tonkka :arrow: MadEddy :arrow: DaMoonRulz :arrow: Indie Winter 2 3 :arrow: Ten :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor :arrow: Favlaud :arrow: tynic 2 :arrow: facetious 2 :arrow: Barcardi 2 3
    Munkus Beaver :arrow: MoosehatIV :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Iloveslimes 2
    Rainfall :arrow: CrackedLens 2 3 :arrow: Usagi
    Schide :arrow: Sal :arrow: Kwoaru 2 :arrow: DHS Odium :arrow: Javen :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot 2 3 4 :arrow: Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Noggin 2 :arrow: Naphtali 2 :arrow: Zonugal 2 :arrow: SporkAndrew 2 :arrow: chrishallet83 2
    Sheri 2 3 :arrow: Theidar 2 :arrow: neville :arrow: End :arrow: Perrsun 2 3 4 :arrow: Sheri 2 3
    SLyM :arrow: Bucketman :arrow: Tossrock :arrow: tugga :arrow: BEAST! 2 3 4 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Slacker71 2 3 :arrow: Syphyre :arrow: Metalbourne 2 :arrow: Goatmon :arrow: Rankenphile 2 :arrow: Jackisreal
    Smart Hero :arrow: Tef 2 :arrow: Rayze :arrow: Cilla Black 2 3 4 5 6

??? :arrow: Blake T :arrow: Squall 2 :arrow: zerzhul 2 3 :arrow: lostwords 2 3 :arrow: godmode
    ??? :arrow: ceres 2 3 :arrow: Okami
    ??? :arrow: DrZiplock 2 :arrow: Radius :arrow: skettios 2 3 :arrow: Lasbrook 2 3 4 :arrow: QuickSnap 2 3 4 :arrow: Vivixenne :arrow: CorporateLogo
    ??? :arrow: Hunter :arrow: MetroidZoid
    ??? :arrow: Jasconius 2 3 :arrow: Fletcher :arrow: Piggy Chimp
    ??? :arrow: Langly 2 3 4 5 6! 7!
    ??? :arrow: Lost Salient 2 :arrow: smof 2
    ??? :arrow: Marathon :arrow: pooka
    ??? :arrow: Odin :arrow: BusterK 2 3 :arrow: Marth
    ??? :arrow: PRD
    ??? :arrow: Rorus Raz :arrow: MulysaSempronius
    ??? :arrow: Shazkar Shadowstorm 2 :arrow: Cogliostro :arrow: cabsy :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Wombat! :arrow: Sassori :arrow: bowtiedseal 2 3 4 :arrow: HellaJeff
    ??? :arrow: Zen Vulgarity

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I took pictures but haven't uploaded them.
    But for now I will just say, @Sweeney Tom is a sweet guy. :-)

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Where's my disagree button

The one button I really need around this time of year

• Options
    As officiator of Christmas (And Satania), I overrule you. :3

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    Oh fuck. My wife just called that I got another package from...

@Sheri

Guys holy shit. Just wish I was going to be home before the weekend so I could post pics right now. Best Secret Satan's ever! Thanks Sheri you are awesome.

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    Well if I can get it away from my wife, she already opened it and may have claimed it under salvage laws. Also my son told me when I was on the phone he "gave new big Mickey a drink."

Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    There's a package waiting for me to pick it up

It might be from Satan

Or it might be the bulk condoms I ordered

Either way it means a good night tonight.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Theidar wrote: »
    Oh fuck. My wife just called that I got another package from...

Sheri

Guys holy shit. Just wish I was going to be home before the weekend so I could post pics right now. Best Secret Satan's ever! Thanks Sheri you are awesome.

yay that completes our chain

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    We have certified letters waiting at the post office! They may be from satan!

More likely they are from lawyers, so I am contemplating leaving them there. >>

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I know it took me longer than necessary to get my shit together for my Satan.

But dude ... I'm trying to gift you things. Online things. ANSWER YOUR FRIEND REQUESTS.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    @MetroidZoid is it somebody that i'm friends with

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Antimatter wrote: »

Don't think so. How long should I give this before I start calling him out I wonder ... Friday? Sure it ruins the surprise but come on I have an inventory of already bought games, just waiting for the giftening.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I just reflexively checked my Steam invites.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    It wasn't condoms!

It was in fact a package full of things off my wishlist!
    YrsyZ.jpg
    Two great movies! Arguably the best movie about Pirate baseball - Hook!
    And easily the best movie about stapler inspired arson - Office Space!

5UdQ7.jpg
    Hey did you guys know that hockey's back? HOCKEY'S BACK YOU GUYS. Unfortunately that shitlord Gary Bettman insured we wouldn't get a winter classic this year, but now I can relive one from a couple of years ago with the wonderful HBO series about the road to it.

And finally
    I1vW2.jpg
    Holy shit this book owns. It's all about the science behind food and cooking to help aspiring chefs and home cooks understand why food behaves like it does. Understanding breeds creativity!

And who is responsible for this box of goodies? Why it's my Satan @Matev . Thanks so much, guy!
    I am stoked on this package. I had a rough day and this lifted my spirits immensely. HAIL SATAN!

#pipe on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    I was at that Penguins/Capitals Winter Classic! It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately it worked out about a million times better for the Capitals than it did for the Penguins. The actual 24/y show was also really well done.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Woo-hoo, glad you liked the gift #pipe! I only wish I could've gotten you things off of steam to tide you over before everyone else did

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Schide wrote: »
    I was at that Penguins/Capitals Winter Classic! It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately it worked out about a million times better for the Capitals than it did for the Penguins. The actual 24/y show was also really well done.

I am not a penguins or a capitals fan, but I am basically exploding with envy.
    Matev wrote: »
    Woo-hoo, glad you liked the gift #pipe! I only wish I could've gotten you things off of steam to tide you over before everyone else did

I know right? that steam thing escalated quickly! I love the gift, thank you!

• Options
    On Food And Cooking is an amazing goddamn book.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

Then you might finish exploding when you hear I also got to go to the 2008 Winter Classic as well. :D

I mean, I almost died trying to get up there, but it ended up being worth it.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    #pipe wrote: »

Then you might finish exploding when you hear I also got to go to the 2008 Winter Classic as well. :D

I mean, I almost died trying to get up there, but it ended up being worth it.

Hydrogen_Bomb2.jpg

#pipe on
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

Don't think so. How long should I give this before I start calling him out I wonder ... Friday? Sure it ruins the surprise but come on I have an inventory of already bought games, just waiting for the giftening.

i bet i can guesss!!!

oh wait

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That wasn't how it happened at all!

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    chains almost look complete

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    So I decided to check the mail on the way home from work, and discovered A Package that I'm pretty sure is not anything I ordered recently (although I did back some kickstarters, as I just now realised).

Hopefully, this is from satan.

EDIT: False alarm!

It was my PA Kickstarter swag.

still great, though.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    So I accidentally figured out that @tynic is my wonderful Satan due to her real name being on the Amazon gifts. I specifically tried to avoid figuring it out but one day a couple weeks ago I just read one of her posts and thought, "Wait a second..." and it occurred to me that the 'nic' part of her username might be a nicname (sorry). Then I remembered I actually had checked out her blog and seen her full name at one point, so.

Anyway I didn't want to let on as much as anything because I was sad the surprise was ruined, but I posted about it in the opinions thread so I might as well link two chains together!

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    On Food And Cooking is an amazing goddamn book.

I love cooking. And this book enables you to take a nerdier approach to cooking? Sold.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    haha yeah i saw that
    and I THINK the first package I sent I had an anonymous option and then I forgot to check it for the second? but I could be wrong and perhaps both of them were full of name revealing info.
    But in any case, it was gonna come out sometime (PS there's one more to come ...)

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I gotta get off my arse and send the rest of my Satanee's stuff. I just never feel like it's good enough.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    It was on the first package too! Amazon stop being an anonymity-and-surprise-ruining jerk!!

One more package?? Is there no end to your generosity?!

Also since the opinions thread got locked before I could respond I couldn't help laughing at your remark about being out of your depth with the NSFW stuff. Totally understandable. :p It did occur to me at one point that wow whoever my Satan was was being exposed to a bit too much information if they clicked that link..

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Good news, since Anya returns tomorrow that means adorable photos and videos when my gift arrives!

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    @QuickSnap sent me the first two deluxe hardcover trades of Y The Last Man.

I finished these in one day and promptly ordered the rest, so now I have the complete collection!

34D7F9A9-4CDD-4B38-8025-4C26861C3B94-1852-0000064AF683DBB7.jpg

Thank you dude for reminding me how baller this series is!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Y: The Last Man is excellent. One of my favorite graphic novels.

They should really make a movie of it.

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I still need to read that comic. I got the first issue for free comic book day, but never got around to picking up the rest.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i apologize @cogliostro

i wanted to send a second round of gifting to reveal my identity

but i checked my bank account and some expenses have come up so i should not spend more

i hope you are happy with the things i got you though!

(you know, i didn't even think of the pun from walkers cookies... until after you got it)

poo
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    God damn it Amazon, how do I make my gifting anonymous? Well, my plans mean I won't stay anonymous for long, but whatever. Next year I might have to set up secret amazon accounts and have things mailed by proxy.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    yes, not terribly hard to associate your real name with your user name
    tricky

poo
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    yes, not terribly hard to associate your real name with your user name
    tricky

Oops!

:oops:

• Options
    "No, I'm a different one. You must have gotten a secret satan with the same name as me. Weird!"