As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Phalla Royale - Day 7 - Gedo High School Victory!

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »
    This student wins a prize tonight! The prize tonight is a Bulletproof Vest.

You mean I could have had TWO of them!

NNNNnnNNnnNnoOOoOOOoOOOOOooOOOOOooOooooOoOoOoOOOOOoooOOOOoOOOooo!

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    No more. No more killing. I quit.

!B:L

You sonovabitches can come at me tomorrow when the mark activates, no hold barred.

Also I hear !Egos is a nice guy, give him a beer.

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Hills
    Kilnaga
    B:L

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    you can't run for the hills any more, i guess.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I think Egos deserves something.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    And kilnaga.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    This game is getting tense

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Egos
    hills
    Kilnaga

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    What's with all this hate on the Naga? D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    T_A

Because I am just awesome

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Baidol

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Smasher

Because why not.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    egos

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    invictus

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    spartacus?

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    NO, I AM SPARTACUS

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Day 5 – Short on Time and Zones

There are only two zones left now. The rest have been cut off and entering them causes death. You’ve made it this far, no reason to commit suicide now. What’s left of your team has decided to stand together, since you’ll end up dying to teamwork of others instead. As the game winds down, you’ve counted so many dead students and you finally have more items than you can carry, but will it help?

The loudspeakers are something you actually look forward to. It’ll tell you how many less students want you dead.

“Good Morning Students!

Make sure you eat a healthy breakfast; not doing so could mean you’re going to be running on fumes all day! This could really hinder your performance in the Program! We want you at your best. After all, the best team wins! It’s a simple fact. You have to do the simple things the best and you’ll be giving your team an advantage over others!

So, here’s a list of students who probably didn’t do the simple things the best.
    Typhus733 – Ruins
    Rawkking Goodguy – Ruins
    Lucedes – Ruins
    B:L – Ruins
    Egos - Ruins

The only zones left open today are the Ruins and Hills. Tomorrow, the Hills will be closing.
    PRminimappaintday5_zps308094fb.png
    The winner of the vote tonight was Egos!. He gets a random reward from a category of his choice. However, I guess the dead don’t talk. I’m pretty sure there’s enough stuff in the Ruins, you can all make do.

The following players are marked for a bounty upon kill. Since B:L isn’t with us anymore, I chose the runner up this time around.
    Baidol
    Kilnaga

Ok Students. No more voting for zones to close. Tonight, I am giving the winner of the limegreen vote one of three items they request! I will pick [RNG] the item they get, but they can tell me of what three should I pick from!

Ok students, we’re almost done! Hang in there!”

• Options
    ooOoOoOOOoO
    kokoahuggingmokarosario.jpg
    OooOoOoOooo

• Options
    Hi kids, come over to play?

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    I think all PMs are out. I'll check back in the morning if you need anything or I missed something.

• Options
    Let us get this party started.

• Options
    Also, for those of you who have a lot of items, please let me know which ones you're keeping. The rest get dropped in the zone unless you give/trade them.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    OOoooOOooOOooOOooOO

well

that didn't go as planned

OOooOOooOOooOooOOoO

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    BAH GAWD AWMIGHTY BONE:LOLD AND THE RAWK HAVE BEEN BROKEN IN HALF

OoooOOooODTAOooOooo

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    What's up, dudes.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Not a whole lot, just sitting around waiting to miss again for the 3rd day in a row.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I like those odds...!

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I'll show you a gambler's fallacy

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Not a whole lot, just sitting around waiting to miss again for the 3rd day in a row.

You sound bored. I can help with that.

SeGaTai

Ruins

Mikey CTS

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Sitting around, drinking a beer, hoping there isn't more C4 about to go off.

Smasher

• Options
    SeGaTai
    Kilnaga

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Smasher let us hope there isn't anymore C4.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Day 6 – Final Zone Part 1

You know there’s only one zone left and that’s the Ruins. You’re the only one left of your school now and you’re only hope might be that everyone else is all but gone. On the bright side, you have two more days to hopefully live. However, you have two days of trying to not die as well. All you can do is fight now, there’s no other way. Words aren’t worthwhile anymore, were they worth it anyways?

“Good Morning Students!

Let’s cut to the chase. You have 2 nights left to make you, your families and me proud. The Ruins hs been chosen to be your final battleground. I Expect good things of you students!

First, the list of students who are not here to cheer you on any longer:
    SeGaTai - Hills
    Matev - Hills
    OminousLozenge - Hills
    Infidel - Hills
    Invictus - Hills

Second, it looks like you have some students who wish to kill themselves by running into the ocean! Boy, what a lucky day for those who remain on the isl….
    ….
    …Kitano here. 3 Students need to be picked up around The Program island immediately. That’s correct, their names and photos are being sent to you as we speak. They are Langly, Mill and Smasher.

Anyways. I recommend you not get any ideas regarding trying to escape the island. You’re only going to end up in jail or worse this way. At least here, you have a chance to fight for your school and freedom! Beyond this island only awaits humiliation and misfortune.
    I’m not in a good mood. No rewards today. I’ve also removed the bounty system. The only thing left to do is fight. I expect you to fight harder.

Stop disappointing me.”

The following students have met the Escape win condition!
    Langly
    Mill
    Smasher

The only thing to do today is send me your orders. You have 2 days left to have only 1 team left.

Ardor on
  • Options
    OooooOOooooOOOoooooooo

GRUDGED

OoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOooo

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    ooOOoOoOoOOooOo

Wow. that did not go down like I thought it would.

oooOOOoooOooooOo

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Matev wrote: »
    OooooOOooooOOOoooooooo

GRUDGED

OoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOooo

Son, you stabbed your teammate in the back in an effort to escape this island. You do not get to speak about grudges.

In other news, I am looking forward to the post-game discussion so, so much.

• Options
    Seriously? I'm still alive? Go figure.

• Options
    I think the PMs are out. I'll end the last two days when everyone has an order in and they tell me they are fine to end the day whenever.

• Options
    When the game ends, I'd like to ask the players to give feedback on the game as well if you don't mind.