As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phall]ona - Game Over! Shadow Victory!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Tomorrow there will be people that hit level 5 and guarantee that that's what happens with in-game leveled up soul links. Please hold your attacks for a day.

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    So, reviewing him and discussing it with Mikey CTS in private, I think Bedlam is really suspicious, so he and I are hitting Bedlam tonight. I've heard he's already taken damage, so I think Bedlam's likely to die to our hit.

Mikey was the driving force behind our picking Bedlam. If Bedlam flips red, Mikey looks pretty good.

people should look closely at kime. he's had the recent weird posts, but also some early bad votes.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Held off on my attack. Sent in a cure order to my sl partner on the off chance that diseases are undetectable.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    If I die tonight:
    TRV tried to get me to help him attack Slym. Slym swapped over to malkor and was specifically pointed out as being likely village due to the timing of the swap day 1.
    I pointed that out to him and he stopped talking.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    guys

they're called SOCIAL links

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    If I die tonight:
    TRV tried to get me to help him attack Slym. Slym swapped over to malkor and was specifically pointed out as being likely village due to the timing of the swap day 1.

That...is pretty damning.

Assuran on
  • Options
    Not nearly as fun to yell

Steam
  • Options
    Zay wrote: »
    guys

they're called SOCIAL links

Sorry!

Like I said, I don't know this setting at all and just messed up the name.

• Options
    I need someone who knows the lore very well to hit me up.

• Options
    I actually like using slink, like we are attached with slinkies.

Steam
  • Options
    One of the reasons I went along with Mikey's request to hit Bedlam was that I've felt Mikey was pretty suspi
    Assuran wrote: »
    If I die tonight:

That...is pretty damning.

I agree that this is pretty bad.

• Options
    Heh. That's unfortunate; that was half of a post I decided not to make on top of a post I did decide to make.

The full version: I am kinda hoping that Bedlam flips red to falsify my sneaking suspicion that Mikey CTS is mafia.

• Options
    How much damage did Bedlam take from you guys?

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    heh, I actually quoted and saved draft your post in case you decided to edit that out

;)

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Last night my social link with Smasher didn't work out which was odd. Before attempting the social link with me, he tried softnetworking for two days. But lost interest and called for other people to social link with him when i told him i was vanilla which was also odd. He blamed the roleblocking or busdriving which i'm not so sure exists. There was a point in time where people were voting on Smasher then my name suddenly came up from SLyM, just plucked from the air, also seems odd. Eh you get it. I try not to blow whistles too early cause people don't realize how suspicious they seem when villager. But I get this feeling like Smasher knows a lot more than me and isn't too worried about mafia.

I could be seeing red or just crazy. But i feel like i should put it out there cause i usually get an idea of the big picture the day AFTER i die. will someone look back on my posts if I died? prob not

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    I always look at posts of the dead. Necromancy can yield good stuff. Also its my favorite HoMM castle

Steam
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    If I die tonight:

@TheRoadVirus

rude

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Invictus wrote: »
    So, reviewing him and discussing it with Mikey CTS in private, I think Bedlam is really suspicious, so he and I are hitting Bedlam tonight. I've heard he's already taken damage, so I think Bedlam's likely to die to our hit.

Mikey was the driving force behind our picking Bedlam. If Bedlam flips red, Mikey looks pretty good.

people should look closely at kime. he's had the recent weird posts, but also some early bad votes.

That's because I am super-evil. Silly.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Your early vote on Matev because 'sometimes mafia vote for other mafia early' seemed particularly suspicious to me, though I let it go when others seemed fine with it. But add it to the others posts you've made recently...

EDIT: since ti had been made clear that Matev had voted for Malkor because of a grudge from the last Obiphalla.

Invictus on
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Invictus wrote: »
    Your early vote on Matev because 'sometimes mafia vote for other mafia early' seemed particularly suspicious to me, though I let it go when others seemed fine with it. But add it to the others posts you've made recently...

You should do one of your huge-post analyses on me :D

Edit to your edit: It was made clear after my vote, of course. And no, I didn't change my vote, but oh well, the reasoning could still hold.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Not going to avoid posting as special or mafia or SK, everyone knows that. If I'm not around I'm probably busy. :P

Speaking of which I am monitoring the calls still as two hospitals are in downtime procedures still due to data importing overnight weeeeeee.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I tried earlier today, that's why I can bring some details to mind. But 1) you post too damn much and 2) there wasn't actually that much there at the time, either way; it was some of your posts today (after I had taken a look at you) that made you suspicious again.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Kime is only really suspicious when kime stops being suspicious, in my experience.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Or when he suddenly gets put forward as the network head for no good reason.
    Been in one of those games(luckily I was the mafia too).

• Options
    Did anyone ask Thralls, millers, conversions?

• Options
    premium wrote: »
    Kime is only really suspicious when kime stops being suspicious, in my experience.

When people vote me out because I'm "Not being suspicious enough" they are almost always wrong.

I guess I could simplify that to "when people vote me out they are almost always wrong" :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    It's that time again. PM's are going out. Please refrain from Phalla talk until we let you know they are all ready.

Thanks!

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    damnit saber

i was going to say things

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    can i say things that don't pertain to PM info?

• Options
    So I have a message. It's not at the beginning of my inbox. It's also not at the end.

Thoughts?

• Options
    When kime is not suspicious, he is a special.

Kime is random to read, but the opposite when a special. :lol:

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    So I have a message. It's not at the beginning of my inbox. It's also not at the end.

Thoughts?

click on the most recent message again

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    MrTLicious wrote: »

Thoughts?

click on the most recent message again

My hero

• Options
    Infidel wrote: »
    When kime is not suspicious, he is a special.

Kime is random to read, but the opposite when a special. :lol:

I you say so ;)

Steam profile
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Month Three: November

[11/01 Th]
    You came home from school to find your mother sobbing at the kitchen table. “Oh god,” she says, “That’s right, you’re home now...Oh I’m sorry honey, I didn’t mean to make a scene...” She attempts to compose herself. Awkwardly you rest a hand on her shoulder. You’ve never seen your mother like this before...

After fetching herself a glass of water, your mother seems to have soothed herself. “I’m sorry you saw that, Chicken,” she sighs, “I just have been...” She wipes some tears from her eyes. “I’ve tried so hard to take care of you, and I took this job so that we could have just that much more money, put that much more away for your future. But I’ve brought you to this city, to this sickness...” She sniffs deeply. “I was so concerned about you last month when you were sick, so scared that you were going to slip away from me like those other children at your school...”

You realize you haven’t really attempted to speak with your mother since arriving in Milton, but she must have been going through her own life as well... Your mind opened to the realization that your mother is a person like you, with her own fears and insecurities. Your Understanding has grown.

You can feel your mother Marie’s lonely empathy... You have formed the Marie social link of the Lovers arcana!

“Sometimes I wish your father was still here,” she sighs, “Though I know how stupid that is. I have to be strong, for me, and to make a future for you.”

You spent time talking with your mother.

[11/02 F]
    “Hey! Pay more attention!” Mr. Gerstmann startles the class. “I know you kids are stressing out about that whole coma thing, but what do you have to worry about? Whatever it is obviously is out there already so either you’re gonna be targeted or you won’t, and what’s rolling around freaking about it going to do to change that?” He shakes his head. “You kids just don’t know anything about the way the government keeps you in line. Look up everything, because if it turns out to be true, now you’re prepared!”

He looks out over the class, then points to you. “Charlie! According to, ahem, ‘conspiracy theorists’, what kind of animal people secretly control the world governments?”

“Fish people.”
    >“Chicken people.”
    “Lizard people.”

You gave the answer you thought was correct...

Mr. Gerstmann blinks at you. “What? No, that’s ridiculous. Who ever heard about chicken people? Reptilians, man! The lizard people! The reptiloids! The shapeshifting lizard aliens from Alpha Draconis! Sheesh, you guys are going to be the first to go when the shit hits the fan.” He rubs his chins. “Maybe that’s why you’re having those coma problems.”

[11/03 Sa]
    You social linked with a member of your party.

[11/04 Su]
    You went into the Network with your party today.

After opening some chests, you had the eerie sensation that you were being watched. You could hear a heavy sword being dragged across the ground.

[11/05 M]
    “Hey did you hear!” a student says excitedly, “They posted up the test results for everyone to see!”

You went to go see your test results. You scored in the top ten percent!

Your school friends all like you more!

[11/06 Tu]
    “I heard you did good on the test dear,” your mother smiles, “I suppose I should give you some spending money.”

You received $200!

[11/07 W]
    “Hey there folks I’m Mr. Davis and this is Science class every day here at Murnau High!” He claps his hands together, looking out over the class. “We got some great lessons for you today, and I’m not crackin’ wise! First up! Hummingbirds! Nature’s potato chip! Chicken, what can you tell me about hummingbirds? What can hummingbirds do that no other bird can!”

>“Fly backwards.”
    “Drink nectar.”
    “Fly fast.”

“That’s right!” Mr. Davis proclaims excitedly, “Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards, thanks to their unique style of flying! Phew! Man, I’m really tired guys.”

You gave the right answer! Your Knowledge has increased.

[11/08 Th]
    “INCOMING!” a student yells at you while you practice sports with the Sports Club. A frisbee hits you in the head!

“Sorry man,” a shaggy, bear-like student says as he runs up to you, “Didn’t think that throw would go that wide. You alright?”

“Tell my lover...goodbye.”
    >“I’m fine.”
    “Should I not be?”

“Okay, phew,” he says, relaxed. “Last time one of our throws went wide the entire team started yelling at us. Most of the baseball team doesn’t seem to care for us Ultimate players.”

“Yeah because it’s not a real game you hippie.”
    >“No sweat.”

The student seems visibly relieved. “I’m The Anonymous. Hey, we play like, every day over in that field. Let me know if you ever want to have a go too. We’re not officially recognized by the school, so you can play with us while you’re in a Sports Club. All I ask is that you check your drama at the door, ever since the Wendy’s Incident...sheesh.”

You feel The Anonymous’ easy-going panache... You have formed the The Anonymous social link of the Magician arcana!

“Alright I gotta get back, catch you later man!” he exclaims. You finished Sports Club and went home.

[11/09 F]
    You worked at a fast food place after school. It was exhausting!

Your Diligence has increased.

[11/10 Sa]
    While out at the shopping district, you were surprised to see Melanie looking at some food stands curiously. You decided to buy her some croutons.

“Oh thank you Chicken,” she smiles. “Goodness, you know how to make a woman feel good. I can sense the powers in the other world weakening. You should press the advantage while you can.”

You sense that your relationship will grow closer soon...

[11/11 Su]
    Shit all happened today.

[11/12 M]
    “Wow!” Mr. Caravella proclaims, “Wowie! Did you see that movie last night? Who would have thought that Harrison Ford was on earth all along? Man, I hope I age half as gracefully as that guy. Already losin’ my hair! Ah, but I knew that was coming, I’ve seen my dad. No way I was making it to 60 with my luscious locks! Hey speaking of aging, let’s see...Anialos! You look like you’re gettin’ on in years! Hah, I’m just kiddin’! But maybe you can tell me what the biological term for aging is?”

“Uh, geez, meow,” Anialos struggles, tugging his collar nervously. “Throw me a fishbone here, Chicken!”

“Transference”
    >“Senescence”
    “Death”

“That’s right, Anialos!” Mr. Caravella laughs, “Though maybe you want to ask Chicken for help a little more sneakily next time. Senescence, organismal senescence specifically, is the state or process of aging! Cellular senescence is what happens when cells demonstrate a limited ability to divide in culture - the Hayflick Limit!”

“Thanks Chicken, meow,” Anialos grins.

You gave the right answer. Anialos appreciates you!

[11/13 Tu]
    While on your way home from school, you turned a corner and knocked into Mr. Gerstmann. “Ah! Chicken! Careful!” he exclaims once he picks himself up. “You gotta keep your eyes open, man! They’re just waiting for you to keep your head down and not look around you! Follow the money!”

You don’t quite get what he’s getting at, but nod anyway. Glancing down you see a small card. You pick it up. Mr. Gerstmann’s picture is on it, along with the ID enlightenedbum.

“Oh!” he says in surprise, “My membership card! Hey, don’t uh, don’t take that!” He snatches it from you just a bit too worriedly. Apparently realizing how awkward his haste looked, he clears his throat. “I mean uh, thank you for picking that up for me, Chicken!” he recovers, “It would have been most problematic of me to lose this.” He rubs his eyes and puts the card back in his pocket.

He pauses. “Hey uh, so, do you use the internet much?” he asks after a beat. He glances around. “You know, the Google and all that? Lots of stuff you could learn. Some weird shit going on in this town if you ask me. Some uh, some Velvet shit.” He coughs loudly. In the cough you think you hear him say “Let me know if you find anything.”

Mr. Gerstmann leaves. He seems to know something about the events in Milton... You can feel Mr. Gerstmann’s paranoid inquisition. You have formed the Mr. Gerstmann social link of the Devil arcana!

Confused, you continue on the way home.

[11/14 W]
    After school, you worked on a model of an airplane. It doesn’t look much like one at all...

[11/15 Th]
    “Oh, good morning!” Mr. Shoemaker says, surprised. “Sorry, I almost forgot that we had class today! For a moment I confused myself and thought it was Thanksgiving! That’s next week though. Then there’s going to be the Black Friday deals, oh man.... That’s a dark place for me, guys. I have made some questionable decisions in that tenebrous place. Chicken!” He abruptly calls you out. You practically jump, and stand. “I’m looking to check on your lexicon: what exactly does tenebrous mean?”

“Strained.”
    >“Shadowy.”
    “Good.”

“That’s right!” Mr. Shoemaker says happily, “Tenebrous comes from Latin, and is generally a synonym for dark places. By crawling into a tenebrous place I am entering a dark, dark hole. Ugh...”

You gave the right answer! Your Knowledge has increased!

[11/16 F]
    You social linked with a party member after school today.

[11/17 Sa]
    You entered the Network and ground out levels and items.

[11/18 Su]
    It looks like you have the ingredients for samosas. Would you like to make some for school tomorrow?

You gathered together the ingredients.

Which would you like to add to the samosas?

>Salt
    Sugar
    Talcum

You mixed together all the ingredients and folded everything together.... it smells delicious! You made Crispy Samosas.

[11/19 M]
    While at school, one of the students began coughing uncontrollably. Everyone panicked and backed away from him. “Geez, Smasher, that cough sounds bad!” Mr. Scanlon says, “You should visit the nurse. Chicken, could you escort him?”

“It’s not a big deal,” Smasher insists once he calms down.

“Nope, that’s an order from flight command!” Mr. Scanlon insists, “Go take care of yourself!”

You walked an indignant Smasher to the nurse’s office.

Later that day, he sought you out. “Hey, sorry you had to deal with that,” he says. “I’m Smasher. I’ve just been kinda sick all month. Everyone’s paranoid about it because of that stupid coma thing.”

He sighs, and sits down next to you. “Though most of ‘em were just looking for an excuse to leave me alone,” he confesses, rubbing his toe into the ground. “Some kid spread a rumor last year that I pissed myself during a test, and ever since then every kid in school’s just waiting to pin me on some new disgusting thing. Everyone assumes that I’m some slob.”

He looks weary and exhausted. “I try to be nice, and genuine to everyone, but they only see what they want to see,” he sighs.

You sensed Smasher’s embarrassed honesty... You have formed the Smasher social link of the Fool arcana!

You chatted with him for a bit, then went home.

[11/20 Tu]
    You tried to social link with a party member, but couldn’t find them. You could have sworn the guide you read said they’d be available on this day, but you just can’t seem to find them at the school. Angrily you decide to fish instead.

[11/21 W]
    You social linked with a party member today.

[11/22 Th]
    Thanksgiving event. Chicken Boo invited two of your party members to dinner. They appreciated it! You feel your relationship will get closer soon...

[11/23 F]
    “It’s Blaaaaaaaaaaack Friiiidaaaaaaaay!” Ivan proclaims as you visit his stand. “I got crazy sales! Sales coming out of my ears! Outta my eyes! Outta all sorts of pores! And if my pores are sore from that it’s a good thing that Ointments are only $5! Royal Jelly $2! Sedatives! So many sedatives! Revival Beads, put them in your friends’ mouth and they’ll wake up! Cross state lines with them at your own risk. Ninja Vanish Balls for $4, pretend you’re the Narutos! Have you ever looked at Value Medicine and thought ‘Man, I wish there was some more value in these’? WELL NOW THERE IS! And if you’ve got any ladies in your life, perhaps some Dokudami Tea? No? Some Mouthwash then?”

You stocked up on items while they were cheap.

“Haha, you never saw me,” Ivan gives a thumbs up.

[11/24 Sa]
    You ground out levels and items in the Network with your party.

[11/25 Su]
    You ground out levels and items in the Network with your party.

[11/26 M]
    At the mall after school, you noticed a young man beating angrily on a soda machine. “Give me my drink you coward!” he accuses the machine. “I earned that!”

You approached the man and offered to buy a drink to help him out. Surprised, he accepts.

>Try to knock the drink out from above.
    Try to push the drink out with one behind it.
    Buy an unrelated drink and walk away.

You paid for a drink above the stuck one. The drink fell down and knocked the stuck soda loose! It knocked an additional soda out as well! You received TaP Soda!

“Hey thanks man,” the attractive man said, extending his hand after quenching his thirst. “I’m GrimmyTOA. Nice to meet you.” His cell phone rings. “Oh sorry, gotta take this,” he says as he pulls it out, before glancing down at the screen display and wincing. “Nevermind...” He places it back in his pocket.

“It’s uh, it’s my partner,” he shrugs it off, “You don’t need to know about it, I mean, we just met. It’s just depressing. Look thanks man, you go to Murnau High right? So do I, maybe we’ll see each other.” He waves goodbye and leaves.

You didn’t feel anything from GrimmyTOA and didn’t get any ranks in a social link. Thankfully you have probably taken the steps necessary to hang out with him at school and build up your social link, as long as nothing happens to him.

[11/27 Tu]
    You worked at a fast food restaurant after school. It was stressful!

Your Diligence has increased.

[11/28 W]
    You went through town trying to do sidequests for people you met today. You got a lot of small items that weren’t necessary because you already spent a bunch of money on them at the store.

[11/29 Th]
    Chicken Boo went into the Network with his party. You have a bead on someone everyone has been talking about. They said that they couldn’t quite remember him, that they thought he looked suspicious... You tracked him down.

“What’s up with you?” your party demands. Stever777 says nothing.

“Talk to us!” they shout again. Stever777 tilts his head.

No.

The strength of the rumours circling around stever777 coalesce! It forms a twisted and contorted man in a suit with thick glasses! Stever777 has become Shadow Zandracon!

“Murp,” he says. Shadow Zandracon uses Unsettling Gaze! Your party was knocked down! Shadow Zandracon attacks and dizzies a member of your party!

Chicken Boo heals his party with Media!

“Yooooooooooouuuuuu!” Shadow Zandracon howls! Shadow Zandracon uses Unreadable Blow! Your party took Almighty damage!

Chicken Boo heals his party with Media!

“Fun fun funfunfunfunfunffufufufufufu,” Shadow Zandracon laughs. Shadow Zandracon uses Self-Inflict! Shadow Zandracon knocked himself down! Chicken Boo went for an All-Out attack!

Shadow Zandracon was defeated!
    You received $90.
    You received 1250 XP.
    That’s our leader! Hey you leveled up!
    Doktor didn’t learn any new abilities.

Stever777 was left behind as the shadows dissipated, comatose. You left the Network and called an ambulance.

[11/30 F]
    Something is bothering you after defeating the shadows...you enter the Network again with your party.

There were very few people in the Network today.

You go to Murnau High in the Network and search the classrooms. You can hear someone in the library. Opening the door, you and your party confront an unknown stranger. He looks deeply injured, his form flickering and insubstantial. “Ah,” he muses calmly, “Come to finish me off already?”

“That depends,” your party responds, “Are you a shadow?”

“Does it matter if I am?” he chuckles. “I was already struck on suspicions, and you come now because you suspect yet more.”

“Tell us what you know, and we can help!” your party insists.

“Why would I make that public?” he says calmly, rising up. “Do you want me to shout my identity to everyone who asks, like everyone else?”

“You can’t play this game alone,” your party continues, “Please, help us!”

“Aren’t I?” he laughs heartily. The shadows around him are beginning to coalesce! “The wisdom of given advice is decided by those who receive it!”

Your party looks nervously at the shadows. “Please,” they say, “Who are you?”

“I’m the one you should be afraid of,” he says calmly. His form is surrounded by shadows! “I am Infidel.”

The shadows form around Infidel! Infidel’s power is greatly increasing! He towers above you all, covered in Aztec symbology and dripping darkness. Infidel has become Big Name Shadow!

“I’ve been doing this a lot longer than you have,” he rumbles ominously above you, “So why don’t you give up now.” Big Name Shadow used Intimidate! Your party was scared of acting! Big Name Shadow attacks your party! “I’ve played this game before. I remember how it goes.” Chicken Boo cured the Fear with Me Patra!

Chicken Boo’s party attacks Big Name Shadow! It doesn’t seem to have any weaknesses!

“Just sit back. Let me direct you,” Big Name Shadow groans. Big Name Shadow uses Debilitate! Your party is weaker. “Take no action against me. I know better than you.”

Chicken Boo desperately tried to find Big Name Shadow’s weakness! Chicken Boo attacks Big Name Shadow! Big Name Shadow crumples! Chicken Boo used an All-Out Attack!

It wasn’t enough damage to defeat the boss...

“So, you lash out?” Big Name Shadow heaves slowly. “Is that the sum of your strategy?” Big Name Shadow uses Sway! Your party doesn’t want to attack him! “You have nothing. Barely even a hunch.”

Chicken Boo attacks Big Name Shadow! Big Name Shadow crumples! Chicken Boo used an All-Out Attack!

Big Name Shadow shudders weakly. “You have nothing to threaten me with.”

Chicken Boo attacks Big Name Shadow! Big Name Shadow collapses under the weight of continual accusations!

Big Name Shadow was defeated!
    You received $120.
    You received 1500 XP.
    Have you gotten a little stronger? Congratulations sensei!
    Doktor learned Agilao!

Nothing was left of Infidel after the shadow was defeated. You and your party left the Network.

GrimmyTOA, Cybele
    Enlightenedbum, Belial - Mr. John Gerstmann
    Smasher, Ose
    The_Anonymous, Jack Frost

Infidel, Dominion - a shadow
    Stever777, Thoth

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Yeah you know the deal, rumors and shit once PMs are out. You know the fluff.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    :rotate:

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Ah hell, my social link was grey.

What the hell is gray? SK? Neutral?

I BELIEVED in you Ebum.

And, color me shocked that Infidel is mafia. Shocked.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    All PM's are out. Day 4 may now begin!