As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini]Batman: The Animated Phalla: Village Victory!

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    One thing that I have forgotten to remind people about is not mafia != not cult. Someone voting out a mafia does not indicate village.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Smasher wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    How did I word my vote to sound weird? It's no different from what Mikey was saying. Locus's vote was strangely accurate and no other villager did the same. That's all.

Anyway, you can interpret what I say any way you like...

mafiaaaaa

-_-

I expect some of the early voters for Locus to be mafia. You stuck out.

I'll accept my reward for being correct after you die
    Do you have a particular reason for expecting that?

Yes, but I can't vocalize it well at the moment.

Also, lost track of time. What was the final count?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Looks like mi-go and Locus tied at four votes with Assuran at three.

• Options
    Oh that's horrible.

Actually, meh. It's not like there's been an overabundance of kills, I'm not too hurt over three people instead of two dying today.

Steam profile
  • Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Cor! Between me car ge'in' towed an' da cold I've picked up, today 'as not been me favorite, an' I am not at all sure what ter make ov da Mikey CTS vs kime/Baidol etc stuff. Vote comin'.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Wait dos the vote close at 10:30? Or did it close already? I thought it closed already but now I'm not sure.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Vote close in an hour. Make sure your votes and orders are in.

That wasn't 'elpful at all, really. 10:30.

Invictus on
  • Options
    Missed that post. Wll that's cool, now I still have time to submit my mafia orders

I mean wait vanillager no-orders

Steam profile
  • Options
    We also have people yet to vote.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    votes:

Locus(4): Mikey CTS, mi-go hunter, Iron Weasel, Assuran
    mi-go hunter(4): kime, Baidol, Kilnaga, Bradicus
    Assuran(3): MrTLicious, CesareB, I needed a name to post.
    Baidol(1): Locus

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Ok, just got back and I see myself being the vote leader. Welp.

I'm a survival neutral who doesn't care about village of mafia win cons. Only mine.

So if you want to waste the vote to kill me, by all means go ahead.

• Options
    I'm just choosin' between da free people wiv da most votes, so as ter actually influence da result. And Assuran ain't really on da table, because, unlike Kime, I still wan' ter kill as few people as possible, as barrin' some excepshunal circumstance I don't know about, that seems da most pro-village stance.

Argumun's are:

mi-go: responded very badly ter few votes on 'im(? please let me know if I've got yahr gender wrong, mi-go).

Locus: weird anti-Baidol fng, as I 'ave noted previously, an' was da only person votin' fer a mafia at a weird time.

I don't 'ave any idea what's 'appenin' in dis game, guys. I 'aven't been able ter spend as much time on i' as I've spen' on da last couple games, but in any case, I'm not sure 'ow ter weigh deese considerashuns against each uvver.

Other relevan' considerashuns: kime (and maybe baidol?) appears ter 'ave 'itched 'is wagon ter mi-go pret'y thoroughly, so maybe votin' mi-go aht would give us info abaht those two.

But as Baidol reminds us, we 'ave two anti-village facshuns. If mi-go ends up bein' mafia, we don't know what kime an' baidol aren't cult, an' vice versa. So that's not 'elpful.

Argh. I vote Locus, fer similar reasons fer yesterday: that weird anti Baidol fn' early, on top ov little participashun.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Well then.

I don't think we can just take your word about that, especially when we have no idea how many mafia have been disappeared and thus have any meaningful idea if we're getting played or not.

mi-go hunter

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Yea here I am remembering to vote and get involved but if there is a cult v. mafia thing voting for each other picking out that nuance is going to be difficult. The arguments earlier today were mikey,baidol and Kime? Might be missing someone. Either way it didn't seem like there was anything in particular they were arguing about-just the amount of reasoning they were including in things.

But yea ties are cool and all, will go with Locus, all his votes avoid the top vote win winners and voted for Mill last night, though it looks like there was no chance for Mill to actually eat the vote, possible mafia move for looking for credibility later on?

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    So..still tied?

• Options
    BradicusMaximusBradicusMaximus Pssssssssyyyyyyyy duckRegistered User regular
    Didn't see sega's vote

• Options
    Ok, just got back and I see myself being the vote leader. Welp.

I'm a survival neutral who doesn't care about village of mafia win cons. Only mine.

So if you want to waste the vote to kill me, by all means go ahead.

What's yahr win con?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    For someone who cares about your wincon, you seem unperturbed by the prospect of not surviving!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular

mi-go hunter, a survival neutral would have squealed earlier

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Mi-go - I'm thinking you are either cult or mafia. I'm cool with taking out either!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    im,go hunter

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    I'm Talia al Ghul and my mission
    is to retrieve a device and survive.

• Options
    Anyone hear this from mi-go before now?

I'm hurt you didn't come to me after our mason bonding :(
    :winky:

• Options
    Talia al Ghul?

As in the daughter of Ra's al Ghul?

As in the (demon's) head of the Society of Shadows?

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Nope, I never PMed anyone and no one PMed me.

But looks like I'm a goner. Nice job village!

• Options
    Talia al Ghul?

As in the daughter of Ra's al Ghul?

As in the (demon's) head of the Society of Shadows?

Yes that's the one. But I'm not affiliated with any mafia, I work alone apparently.

• Options
    I have a couple of goals but killing the village isn't one of them. So I'm afraid you'll waste the vote yet again tonight.

• Options
    I work alone apparently.

Fitting.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Vote closed.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Deay 6

farts

Mi-Go Hunter - Talia Or Whatever I Guess - KILLED by Lord Death Man!

INANTP (Lord Death Man) is tired. Leave him alone.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Now I coooould tell you something that would help you villagers. I got some important information from my investigations.

BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW.

THIS CITY WILL ROT IN HEEEELLLL.

• Options
    Yes, after vote close is the time to tell us that!

It will help you to survive!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Now I coooould tell you something that would help you villagers. I got some important information from my investigations.

BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW.

Yeah, but see, you weren't telling us this beforehand. So it's not like we are losing anything here.

Steam profile
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular

BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW.

This is the kind of attitude that gets one killed as a survival neutral.

• Options
    Yes, after vote close is the time to tell us that!

It will help you to survive!

I came back home exhausted at 7:15, I had no idea things would.... escalate.... so quickly.

• Options
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Basically, no time to prove myself. But that's ok.

You know, not including the first four days :)

• Options
    CesareB wrote: »
    Basically, no time to prove myself. But that's ok.

You know, not including the first four days :)

I'm pretty sure that revealing my win con early is not a good idea considering that a few others were looking for said Device.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    For posterity, and tomorrow
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    votes:

mi-go hunter(8): kime, Baidol, Kilnaga, Bradicus, Smasher, Langly, Gizzy, I needed a name to post.
    Locus(6): Mikey CTS, mi-go hunter, Iron Weasel, Assuran, Invictus, SeGaTai
    Assuran(2): MrTLicious, CesareB, I needed a name to post.
    Baidol(1): Locus

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Day Five:

The desk officer nervously knocked on the door to Commissioner Gordon’s Office a second time.

“Hey what’s with all the racket in here?” A large disheveled shape came around the corner. It was Harvey Bullock, and he didn’t look happy.

“Sir, the people brought someone in, I thought the Commissioner should see.”

“The Comish doesn’t have time to look at every j-walker who comes in. He has important business to do. Like yours truly. And I can’t do my job when you’re trying to smash down the doors in here. Get back to your post NOW!” Harvey practically yelled the last word in the officer’s face and followed him back to his desk to make sure he did his job.

The desk officer walked as quickly as possible, hoping not to upset Bullock further. He must be having a worse day than usual because he looked like hell. More than normal. Harvey stopped abruptly when he saw a beautiful woman leaning casually against a desk. She was dressed outlandishly, wearing a form-fitting bodysuit. Her hair hid part of her face.

“What is going on in here?”

“Sir, that’s what I wanted to tell the Comm-”

“Enough of that! What’d Baby Doll over here do?”

“Well the citizens had evidence t-”

By this time Harvey had walked right next to mi-go hunter and said,” What’s your name sugar?”

“My name is Talia, and this town is in great danger! You must listen to-”

“Don’t you worry, you’ll be safe now, you have the protection of the World’s Greatest Detective.” Harvey said, pointing his thumb at his chest.

Baidol hurried away from the alley. The shortcut saved him several minutes every night, but he should have known better. The nerve of that guy demanding his valuables! He wasn’t too happy to find out Baidol had nothing. He supposed he should be happy he escaped with his life.

Baidol felt better as soon as he got out onto the street. With the police watching, he should be safe now. Baidol picked up the pace. Almost home. He couldn’t wait to get back to his family. The Citizen of Gotham was shot repeatedly on the sidewalk.

Later...

The police stood around Baidol’s body talking. One took a long sip of coffee and sighed.

“This rotten city is going to hell.”

“Hey, now, there’s some crime, but things aren’t that bad.”

“This city is going to rot in HEEELL!!!"

"Get a hold of yourself man, your a police officer!!"

"Everyone’s bailing on us. Where’s Batman?”

“Quiet, don’t let Bullock hear you! Now what do you think about this shooting? Who do you think shot first?”

“Something doesn’t look right here. I don’t care what Bullock says, Batman would get to the bottom of this.”

The Dead:
    mi-go hunter - Talia - Brought in for Questioning.
    Baidol - Citizen of Gotham - Killed by thugs.

PMs are going out. Please wait until they are all out to discuss.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀