As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MS Pony Adventures] Shipping is Magic

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Riokenn wrote: »
    Well, fuck.

This used to be the only place I knew where I could talk about ponies in a controlled environment.

Oh well...
    It's controlled!

Talk about ponies to your heart's content.

But then I'd have to talk ponies around Homestuck fans and posts. :P

you think this is bad

they allow dota talk in the league thread

dota

wait what's the difference

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Wyborn wrote: »
    If this were ever funny now it really isn't.

This is perfectly good except for when people complain abotu the other fandom

When bronies and hamsteaks just quietly ignore each other and continue on their business as if the other posters aren't there, it is hilarious

This would work if my ignore list were 2 or 3 times larger.
    Bein a kid is hard, Sim.

It's hard and nobody understands.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    league is like homestuck

dota is like a good webcomic

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    seriously the differences between league and dota aside from characters are subtle at best

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    league is like homestuck

dota is like a good webcomic
    as someone who's played both,

nah

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    "played"

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    D4WmC.jpg

Stabbity_Style.png
    I think I'm dead

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Bringing out a classic
    moh5pdO.jpg

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    This thread is my legacy.

Terrible.

YL9WnCY.png
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular

Terrible.
    and you commissioned another one.

• UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    KetBra wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    I have a feeling real shit is about to go down, too.

What dot you suppose Kurlos wants with that jacket.

My take was that it eventually becomes the cairo overcoat
    The lining of the Cairo Overcoat was blue when Hussie put it over the fourth wall.
    It's green the rest of the time. A rare inconsistency in Homestuck, as I explain on page fifteen of my thesis...

Edit: Oh, and the inside is blue when we get that shot of it hanging behind Rose. I got nothin'.

Ursca on
    Antimatter wrote: »

Terrible.
    and you commissioned another one.
    I don't think you understand how terrible I am.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    tWlfBFR.png

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Kurloz is a piece of shit and I detest him

fucking mime sickens me

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Kurloz is a piece of shit and I detest him

fucking mime sickens me

An appropriate reaction to all mimes and also jugglers

VRXwDW7.png
  • SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    To be fair, despite what people may think of the MLP and MSPA communities, the actual MLP thread on this board is (was) quite nice. The strict rules enforced in the MLP thread make it a rather easy going relaxed place to be. I can't comment on the how the MSPA thread is since I don't read/follow but the past few pages have given me a good idea!

So I can understand lack of separate pony thread frustration.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    I'd make a thread for ponies under a diversionary name. But I suspect Rorus would burn me with fire. I've never been good at taking one for the team.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    gavindel wrote: »
    I'd make a thread for ponies under a diversionary name. But I suspect Rorus would burn me with fire. I've never been good at taking one for the team.

Is life even worth living anymore?

VRXwDW7.png
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    We can hug this out
    230085__safe_pinkie-pie_crossover_hug_homestuck_510b701a7f123bba260012c6.png.png

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    You guys better just be glad this happened during Pony Drought. Street got rough when Twilicorn arrived.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
    How did you know

My one weakness is king of the hill

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    gavindel wrote: »
    You guys better just be glad this happened during Pony Drought. Street got rough when Twilicorn arrived.

This one page generated approximately fourteen pages of posts every second for six months

dN0T6ur.png
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Ursca wrote: »

The lining of the Cairo Overcoat was blue when Hussie put it over the fourth wall.
    It's green the rest of the time. A rare inconsistency in Homestuck, as I explain on page fifteen of my thesis...

Edit: Oh, and the inside is blue when we get that shot of it hanging behind Rose. I got nothin'.

Obviously there are two coats

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Well, it wasn't every second

but yeah

Man, Robokiss. Those were the days.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular

There actually are. Why else would he have a backup? http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003153

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    If this were ever funny now it really isn't.

This is perfectly good except for when people complain abotu the other fandom

When bronies and hamsteaks just quietly ignore each other and continue on their business as if the other posters aren't there, it is hilarious

This would work if my ignore list were 2 or 3 times larger.
    Bein a kid is hard, Sim.

It's hard and nobody understands.

:?

Also I'm 28.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    To be honest I also think the threads should be seperate

But I won't be to miffed if they stay merged

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Well, fuck.

This used to be the only place I knew where I could talk about ponies in a controlled environment.

Oh well...
    It's controlled!

Oh sure I can talk about it, doesn't mean it would be well received here. I don't think the MSPA people would like to see a update post about reactions to Issue #5 of the MLP comic or discussions on the latest happenings in the pony-verse. I know when to not talk about ponies and I don't want to upset anyone constantly talking about it.
    Syphyre wrote: »
    To be fair, despite what people may think of the MLP and MSPA communities, the actual MLP thread on this board is (was) quite nice. The strict rules enforced in the MLP thread make it a rather easy going relaxed place to be.

Thank you. :^:

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • UrscaUrsca Registered User regular

Except he teleports the blue one off the fourth wall when he's summoned, and then he walks in on ms paint and it's green.
    No reason he couldn't have changed it in between, he is a time traveller after all. I just got the impression that killing Hussie was pretty much the first thing he did after getting summoned.

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Well, fuck.

Oh well...
    It's controlled!

Oh sure I can talk about it, doesn't mean it would be well received here. I don't think the MSPA people would like to see a update post about reactions to Issue #5 of the MLP comic or discussions on the latest happenings in the pony-verse. I know when to not talk about ponies and I don't want to upset anyone constantly talking about it.
    Syphyre wrote: »
    To be fair, despite what people may think of the MLP and MSPA communities, the actual MLP thread on this board is (was) quite nice. The strict rules enforced in the MLP thread make it a rather easy going relaxed place to be.

Thank you. :^:

It's the pony thread, man

Post about pony comics to your heart's content

dN0T6ur.png

Except he teleports the blue one off the fourth wall when he's summoned, and then he walks in on ms paint and it's green.
    No reason he couldn't have changed it in between, he is a time traveller after all. I just got the impression that killing Hussie was pretty much the first thing he did after getting summoned.

time shenanigans

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited April 2013
    I mean, yeah you're gonna be mocked

But shippers in the MSPA thread were also mocked

Usually by other shippers, as they were discussing troll romances in embarrassing honesty

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    geth fucking loves time shenanigans

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Yeah, post all the ponies!

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    I mean, yeah you're gonna be mocked

But shippers in the MSPA thread were also mocked

Usually by other shippers, as they were discussing troll romances in embarrassing honesty

let me tell you about my OTPs

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    Everyone knows you're a dirty xenoshipper bear, there's no need to elaborate

wY6K6Jb.gif
This discussion has been closed.