As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla Day 5 - The End, everyone is dead whooo] Phalla's Pet Store!

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    If you guys had two kills, why didn't you win the game yesterday?

Because certain people suck and didn't submit orders. Since I'm, ya know, dead, I know it wasn't me.

Honest to God I don't know why I didn't just PM them at that point but I was pretty confident that FWD would send the kills in my stead.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seriously wrote: »
    AHAHAHHAHAH

If FWD and TS killed HB and I as well as each other that will be glorious!

Dude

I'm not a bad guy

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Dude

I'm not a bad guy
    It's over, you can let it drop man.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Eh. A no-win is good enough for me. :P

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    Screw you right in your pirahna asshole, Drez.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Eh. A no-win is good enough for me. :P

Too bad it would have been a yes-win if you had only believed me.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    Seriously wrote: »
    AHAHAHHAHAH

If FWD and TS killed HB and I as well as each other that will be glorious!

Dude

I'm not a bad guy

That's not what my role PM said:
    Saburbia wrote:
    Your buddy FWD is a bad guy. He's a Rabid Ox.

Drez on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Day 5 - The End

It has not even been a week and yet there are only 4 animals left in the pet store. Chaos, disaster, anarchy, these are the only words that could describe these past few days.

Since this was probably their last day, everyone opened up, telling each other what animal they were exactly. Dog, hamster, clown fish, and a chinchilla. However one person among them was lying.

Seriously spoke up “ Now I know I am only a small hamster, but after living for so long I grew wise, and I know for a fact that Hylianbunny must be..”

*Squish*

“Shut it fur ball.” TehSpectre growled.

“I knew you were not a chinchilla.” yelled Hylianbunny.

“You think your trick was going to work? Try and surprise me by thinking we are going to kick you out of the store, I know that your not just a normal dog, oh no, I know your in fact a cute adorable puppy!” said TehSpectre.

“Not just a puppy either, a Siberian husky puppy who can kick your ass!” said Hylianbunny.
    Hylianbunny charged TehSpectre, ready to rip him to pieces.

“Well too bad that I’m… a mole!” yelled TehSpectre.

Hylianbunny jumped in the air, about to pounce on TehSpectre, but with one fluid motion,
    TehSpectre dodged Hylianbunny’s jump. Before Hylianbunny could respond TehSpectre put his claws through the back of his head.

“This just leaves me and you FunkyWattDogg, and oh boy I was starting to get sick of you.” TehSpectre said, slowly approaching FunkyWattDogg who was stuck in his bowl on the table above.

“Gotta think, gotta think. What the hell can I do?” Thought FunkyWattDogg.
    TehSpectre was right below him now, grinning.

“There is nothing else I can do.” Sighed FunkyWattDogg.
    And with that FunkyWattDogg slammed into the side of his fish bowl, sending it tumbling down towards TehSpectre.

*CRASH*

FunkyWattDogg opened his eyes. “Water water, oh god I need water.” He thought.

Then he glanced over to see that he did not go out in vain. A shard of glass from the bowl had impaled itself through the chest of TehSpectre, head hanging to the side with that stupid grin still on his face.

“At least I did something right, for once.” Choked FunkyWattDogg.

There he remained, flopping around nothing else to do. A single tear went down the scarred face of FunkyWattDogg.

*10 minutes later*

“Ahh what a nice vacation that was.”

Old Billy Joe walked into the store carrying with him a suitcase. He looks around to see the whole place a mess.

“Oh fuck not again! I really should consider changing the name of this pet store.”

Results:

Seriously - Hamster, died night 5
    Hylianbunny - Puppy, died night 5
    TehSpectre - Mole, died night 5
    FunkyWattDogg - Clownfish, died night 5

No one wins.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
    edited August 2007
    Word.

Drez on
    edited August 2007
    Woo. XD

Nice.

Everyone dies, folks!

Reveal post upcoming?

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007
    This makes me want to run a Watership Down phalla.

Drez on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    No one wins.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I REGRET NOTHING

Seriously on
    edited August 2007
    You know someone probably could of won, but there have been various screw ups made during this game on all sides, including one from myself.
    In the confusion of the first day, I accidently killed visblehowl off when he shouldn't of died. Stupid vigilantes.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    I guess it's only fair that HB and Seriously threw this one away, since TS and Drez threw it first.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    You should change the thread title to "All parties - COMPLETE FAILURE"

Drez on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    HOORAH

Remember guys if you have to blame someone, blame TehSpectre

Go one everybody

blame him

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited August 2007
    We don't need no stinkin' winners here.

Hylianbunny on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    In the confusion of the first day, I accidently killed visblehowl off when he shouldn't of died. Stupid vigilantes.

D :

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited August 2007
    Here are the roles.
    You are …… A Puppy!
    pupBearCUTE-166x267.jpg

You were also the cutest puppy of your mother’s litter, hand picked by the store owner himself. You are just so cute and adorable and loveable.
    In fact, your adorable level is so high, you can soothe even the most aggressive mobs. You are immune to the vote and whenever you are leading in first place, the kill will switch over to the person in second.
    You are …….. A Kitty!
    _cute%20kitten.jpg
    However you are a very aggressive kitty. Little pet toys are not enough for you, you like to go out and hunt, always in search for birds or rodents to prey on.
    Each night send in a target to Saburbia, if the target you choose is a fish or a bird, that target will be killed.

You are…….. A Hamster!
    istockphoto_3009208_roborovski_hamster.jpg
    It does suck though that hamsters have a low life span . This is why the “older” hamsters are always so looked up towards, and if you live long enough, you can be wise too!
    Every day you become wiser, and with wisdom your word carries more weight to the animal community. Your vote will be equal to what day it is. So on day one your vote will be worth one vote, on day two it will be worth two votes and so on and so forth.

You are …….. A Guinea Pig!
    big.jpg
    Well let’s face it guinea pigs are plain and boring. They have to get attention by making lots of noise or by stinking up the place by the multitude of their poo, which also looks like mini chocolate pellets.
    You on the other hand have mastered the art of attention seeking. Each night send in a target to Saburbia, any actions that your target faces will be redirected to you, this does not include the vote.
    You are…….. A Bunny!
    FLUFFY%20BABY%20BUNNY.jpg
    There are two thing you love in the world, carrots and bunny loving. But most importantly is the bunny loving.
    Before the end of the first day you must send in a target to Saburbia on who will be you bunny lover. The two of you will become madly in love and would not be able to live with one another, so when one dies, so will the other. The person you choose will be alert of the bunny loving that is happening.
    You are …….. A Parakeet!
    upload_bird.jpg
    You are a speedy lil fellow who always has to wait for everyone else to catch up. Everything you do is done super fast. You have slowly gotten sick of waiting for others.
    You have the ability to make the day end faster by up to 15 minutes. Whenever you want to use this ability, send a PM to Saburbia stating how early you want voting to close by. You can be as specific as you want, right down to the second, but it will just be ignored and rounded to the closest minute.

You are ………. A Parrot!
    oasisantalessio09.jpg
    Parrot’s are sophisticated birds and are copy cats.. umm…. you know what I mean. They like to repeat what they see and hear.
    You have the ability to be able to copy other people’s abilities, if they have one. Also the ability would have had to be used since it only makes sense that you can copy an ability after seeing it in action. Send the person you want to target to Saburbia, if the target has a ability which has been used, you will be able to use it the following day. If not, then you will have to choose a different target the next day. Abilities you copied will only last a day, and you cannot continue copying the same person.

You are ……….. A Snake!
    grass_snake.jpg

You are a very sneaky sneaky snake. You have grown tired of the dead mice the pet store owner has been feeding to you during the past year, now that he is gone you can hunt for real food.
    Every day send in a target to Saburbia, if that target is a rodent or small mammal, the target will be killed.

You are ……….. A Lizard!
    Lizard640.jpg
    You are a adorable little lizard that has a big secret that no one knows about. You are actually a venomous lizard, however you do not produce a lot of venom. Due to the pet store owner not knowing this though you were never milked.
    You can concentrate all the venom you have into one bite that can kill any target you choose, but it is only one use. When you want to kill someone, send in your target to Saburbia and they will be instantly killed, or whenever I get the PM.

You are ……………… A Toad!
    06090841PD_toad.jpg
    The one and only Hypno Toad too! Each night send in a target to Saburbia, if your target possesses an ability, that ability will be blocked that night.

You are ………. A Turtle!
    1_bog_turtle.jpg
    You are a young turtle only 25 years old. Your shell is really sturdy though and gives great protection.
    You have the ability to go into defence mode, this has to be activated the night before you want it to be in use. While in defence mode you are impervious to all attacks except the vote but you will not be able to talk except to cast your vote. You can exit out of defence mode if you want during the day but then you will not receive the benefits of it.
    You are ………….. A Hedgehog!
    hedgehog.jpg
    You are a cute harmless hedgehog however you know how to defend yourself, kinda. Any special abilities that are targeted against you will not work.

You are ………… A Goldfish!
    goldfish_Danelle.jpg
    No one pays any attention to a goldfish since everyone assumes they cannot do anything except for floating. This just makes it easier for you. Each day you can take away someone’s vote and use it as your own, making your vote count as two. PM your target to Saburbia each day saying who’s vote you will be stealing.

You are …………. A Clown Fish!
    clown-fish.jpg
    Who would think that your favourite movie of all time was Finding Lil Nemo! Being a teenage fishy your filled with angst angst angst. After watching this movie you decided you should run away too.
    Any time during the game you can decide to run away. This is a one use ability and you will return on the second night of being away. During this time you cannot make any post in the thread and you are impervious to any action directed towards you.

You are ……………. A Snail!
    roman-snail-21973.jpg
    Maaaannnnn liiiifffeeee issssss sooooooo aaawwwweeesssoooommmmeee beeeiiiinnnnggg aaaaa snnnaaaiiiilll.
    You are so slow though that sometimes you need extra time to catch up. You can decide to let voting last longer, up to 15 minutes. Whenever you want to use this ability send a PM to Saburbia stating how long you want the voting to be delayed for.

You are …………….. A Monkey!
    4508542962.jpg
    You are probably the most intelligent being in the pet store, even smarter then the previous pet store owner. This is why you know the best way to success is by working together with others, even if there are sacrifices involved.
    Each day send a PM to Saburbia on who you want to guard. If you successfully guard someone from an attack, you will die in the process. Yay sacrifice.

You are…………….. A Chameleon
    chameleon.JPG
    You are the bestest of the best, is what you keep telling yourself each day. You are wise, smart and very sneaky with your camoflauge.
    Each day send in a PM to Saburbia on who you want to target. You will receive a PM stating what animal that person is and a hint whether they are good or bad.

You are …………………..A Mole!
    mole_large.jpg
    Moley moley moley moley mole!
    You have been handpicked by the Raccoon leader himself to be the brains of the evil trio consisting of ________ the Piranha and your leader _________ Raccoon. Your objective is to cause terror and to take over Phalla’s Pet Store, particularly by force if possible. Your group gets two kills a night which you will state your targets in a PM to Saburbia.
    Being the brains of the group, each day you can target one person and investigate what ability they have.

You are ………………. A Piranha!
    Piranha-serrasalmus_manueli_01.jpg
    You have been handpicked by the Raccoon leader himself to be the brawn of the evil trio consisting of TehSpectre the Mole and your leader DevoutlyApathetic the Raccoon. Your objective is to cause terror and to take over Phalla’s Pet Store, particularly by force if possible. Your group gets two kills a night which you will state your targets in a PM to Saburbia.
    Being the brawn of the group makes you the tough guy. You get an extra 2 use kills which can be used at anytime and will go along with your normal bad guy kills.

You are …………….. A Raccoon!
    raccoon1.jpg
    You are a cute animal, but most definitely evil. You have chosen TehSpectre and Drezto join you in attacking Phalla’s Pet Store. You aim to take over this store and use it as your home base, at which you will continue to spread your influence and soon take over the world!
    Your group of bad guys must send a PM each day to Saburbia stating who you want to kill.
    You have your own separate ability that will be the key to your success. You have the ability to steal other people’s abilities. You can steal as many abilities as you want, but you may only use one ability a day, and when an ability is used, it will be returned to it’s original owner. If the original owner is dead then you will be able to keep the ability.

And yes everyone was a special, I just felt like messing with you guys.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    HOORAH

Remember guys if you have to blame someone, blame TehSpectre

Go one everybody

blame him

I blame myself for being such a convincing liar in previous games.
    Just kidding, I blame HB.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    (Yesterday: 12:53 PM)
    Drez wrote:
    TehSpectre wrote:
    HylianBunny is immune to the vote, so he is going to be one of our kills.

Hopefully, FWD gets bandwagoned.

Our last kill is used on Seriously.

Game. Set. Match.

Poor DA. =/

Haha, yeah. That's who I was going to send in. Obviously, Seriously cannot live past tonight if this continues into an endgame, because it's over for us: whoever he votes for dies.

Can you do that for me so I don't forget?

That was BEFORE yesterday's narration. So imagine my surprise when I come home at 11:16 with only me dead. :/

p.s. Sorry for dropping the ball, DA. :(

Drez on
    edited August 2007

D :

See MrBlarney was targeted by two people, baddy kill and vigilante ability. But then I made a mental note that I would not even bother adding some fluff to show that he was targetted by a vigilante since he did not fit criteria for it.

But then at the end, getting all these last minute vote changes, last minute orders and whatnot, when you said you will target MrBlarney to attract any abilities to yourself, I forgot my mental note and was like "more deaths whoo."

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    I blame Zoidberg.

Hylianbunny on
    edited August 2007

I was pretty sure you were lying from the start.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    The bad guys really had this one clinched, though. And then all of a sudden Day 4 comes and I'm wondering where the baddies' PM is...

Hakkekage on
    edited August 2007

I was pretty sure you were lying from the start.

Nah uh I had you all fooled!!!!!!

Now eat your cookie and go back in your grave while I try and fix the pet store up.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    The bad guys really had this one clinched, though. And then all of a sudden Day 4 comes and I'm wondering where the baddies' PM is...
    Burning Rage!

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I can't believe DA's Miller nonsense almost worked.

What the fuck, guys.

Elendil on
    edited August 2007
    Who can resist a raccoon?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    I do have to congratulate TehSpectre on that insane gambit he pulled after he fucked up

I mean, a chinchilla? Quick thinking there buddy.

*golf clap*

Hakkekage on
    edited August 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

What the fuck, guys.

Hey, I would have been all over him if I hadn't been running away at the time.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    I mean what the hell.

"You seered evil!"
    "I'm totally a miller!"
    "Okay, cool."

Elendil on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

D :

See MrBlarney was targeted by two people, baddy kill and vigilante ability. But then I made a mental note that I would not even bother adding some fluff to show that he was targetted by a vigilante since he did not fit criteria for it.

But then at the end, getting all these last minute vote changes, last minute orders and whatnot, when you said you will target MrBlarney to attract any abilities to yourself, I forgot my mental note and was like "more deaths whoo."

Yeah, that was a case where priority of abilities was a small issue. The baddie kill got me, while the vigilante kill got taken by visiblehowl. If the hedgehog ability had gotten priority over the guinea pig ability, then visiblehowl would have lived. If the guinea pig ability had been able to take the baddie kill, I would have lived. Eh, these things happen.

But why did the baddies decide to sack me on Night 1?

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited August 2007
    I mean Jesus

Elendil on
    edited August 2007
    I mean what the hell.

"You seered evil!"
    "I'm totally a miller!"
    "Okay, cool."

This one is definitely going in my playbook.

FunkyWaltDogg on
    edited August 2007
    MrBlarney wrote: »

D :

Yeah, that was a case where priority of abilities was a small issue. The baddie kill got me, while the vigilante kill got taken by visiblehowl. If the hedgehog ability had gotten priority over the guinea pig ability, then visiblehowl would have lived. If the guinea pig ability had been able to take the baddie kill, I would have lived. Eh, these things happen.

But why did the baddies decide to sack me on Night 1?

But mainly I forgot the vigilante that target you was the Kitty and not the snake, the kitty would not of been able to kill you anways. Oh man my brain was exploding that day.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited August 2007
    itt: Elendil is incredulous

Hakkekage on
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    CJiwakura, why you gotta go and do such a thing.

I mean, what a waste of a kill.

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
    edited August 2007

What the fuck, guys.

Hey, I would have been all over him if I hadn't been running away at the time.
    You're okay, Funks. You're okay.

Elendil on