Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Terribly Sad Stories

191012141525

Posts

  • chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    See? Stale is a tiny god. I fuckin' told you. He's what people should aspire to be.

    XBL : lJesse Custerl | PSN : lJesseCusterl | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    the worst thing a dude can say is that a dude did not earn his money

    i hate those motherfucking bitches

    they can burn in a bad place

    gameintownk.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    wait are you saying he is small in size compared to a regular god or small in godliness to a regular god

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    who ever said that?

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    you know the type

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    you might say hood rich i say classy

    stale is a classy fellow

    gameintownk.png
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    you can have your damned cake and eat it too

    why?

    because stale will make you another while you're eating your damned cake

    maybe even constructed out of meats

    gameintownk.png
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    see but now he has no cash.

    so hes hood rich.

    pretty much the same as nigger-rich.

    Lots of nice shit, but no paper

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    paper means nothing

    it's little shitty digital numbers that mean everything

    gameintownk.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    guys i think maybe i just fully figured out that expression

    like

    just now

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    see but now he has no cash.

    so hes hood rich.

    pretty much the same as nigger-rich.

    Lots of nice shit, but no paper

    ding ding ding

    easysig2.jpg
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    what hood rich?

    gameintownk.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    no have your cake and eat it too

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2007
    Cunty wrote: »
    fuck stale do you know how many kinds of jealous i am


    I'm not

    lost_sig2.png
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel Deus Vult! OsloRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Rich from theft.

    Fuck off and die.
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    wait hey how did i get assaulted by 3 black males in the dark without losing my fucking chain and cross?

    Where they vampires?

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    dudeokay wrote: »
    no have your cake and eat it too

    oh yeah

    it's one of those more complex things

    i always used to think "well if you have cake, most people can eat that cake, i do not see the problem with this"

    gameintownk.png
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2007
    they vampires is right here

    lost_sig2.png
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    kazhiim nothing you say makes sense

    gameintownk.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    no they is over there

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I don't feel bad, as we both saved up the money, even while paying extra on all our debt.

    So this money is in no way effecting anything we have responsibilities to.

    Hence why it took close to 5 years to save 7 grand. 5 for the vacation, and another 2 grand for new wedding bands to exchange when we renew our vows down there.

    Which she doesn't know about yet.

    Although I've aready shipped down a new dress I bought for her.

    Vera Wang is an incredibly expensive little Asian woman. $400 for what is basicly a tube of white satin.

    easysig2.jpg
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hood rich is someone that lives in a rotting apartment infested with roaches and peeling paint, but drives a Cadillac.

  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    yeah cunty i guess in the olden days it was pimp to have a cake cos you had food but if you ate it you lost that

    it lost its relevance when being able to eat was more of a basic thing

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    hood rich is when you got gold teeth inserts but can't afford tooth paste

    gameintownk.png
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    dudeokay wrote: »
    yeah cunty i guess in the olden days it was pimp to have a cake cos you had food but if you ate it you lost that
    it lost its relevance

    yeah i don't know, i've been using it more and more as i understand what it means and all

    gameintownk.png
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One does not need tooth paste if his teeth are gold.

    He needs polish.

  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The phrase's earliest recording is from 1546 as "wolde you bothe eate your cake, and have your cake?"

    gameintownk.png
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One does not need tooth paste if his teeth are gold.

    He needs polish.

    i meant the insert things

    like flava flav

    gameintownk.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    One does not need tooth paste if his teeth are gold.

    He needs polish.

    that shit is deep

    0BnD8l3.gif
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2007
    why would you have cake and not eat it, though?

    lost_sig2.png
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    That doesnt make any sense to me.

    I beeth Sir Rick of James, harlot!

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    tx_flava.jpg

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • CuntyCunty Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    why would you have cake and not eat it, though?

    you misunderstand

    it means to imply that you can not eat your cake, and then have it afterwards

    because it is eaten

    so you have no more cake

    gameintownk.png
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2007
    FLAAAAVAAAA FLAAAAAAAAV

    page 20 snypa

    lost_sig2.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    srsly

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    What doth mine 5 digits of the hand inform thy face, Sir Rick? SMACKETH!

    What ho?! Wherefore hast thou smack'ed me, Charles of Murphey? Wherefore?!

    For thou hast struck me earlier in this days events!

    Charles! This event hath taken place but fortnights ago!

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2007
    Charles nooooo

    get outta mah head

    lost_sig2.png
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User
    edited August 2007
    what

    All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Guys I am fucking starving but I can't eat because it hurts and I don't like this it's some kind of cruel mind game.

    I can eat and be in pain or I can starve and not be in pain.

    Usher wrote:
    Honey got a booty like pow pow pow
    Honey got some boobies like wow oh wow.
Sign In or Register to comment.