As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terribly Sad Stories

• UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Walnut, stop it. You should have stopped when I tried to defend you but now you've dug yourself a hole.

Urian on
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE VIDYA GAMES

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    guys, the thing is

if you piss him off enough

he might go and beat his girlfriend

so really, you guys are all beating his girlfriend

Zonkytonkman on
  • walnutmonwalnutmon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Seta 3000 wrote: »
    Somewhat ironically, spouting excuses about why it can be okay to hit women sometimes is one thing that'll get you a fist in the face from me

very tough of you, over the internet. I have a very strong feeling that I will call your fist to the face, and raise you the beating of a life time. Of couse, I am talking over the internet too. So how about, you actually say something meaningful as opposed to constantly stating that you agree with a cliche "don't hit girls". It's fucking pointless, and makes you look like a moron. I can think of 80 reasons why a guy shouldn't hit a girl, and that is why I never have... All of them are based on logic, not some made up American value.

walnutmon on
    xbox: jmbizzo | ps3: walnutmon | steam: walnutmon | SC2: walnutmon.591
  • SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sean Connery said it was ok to hit women and women loved him

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've already reported him, I hope others do the same

This offends me more than the cancer shit from the other day

Seta 3000 on
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    walnutmon wrote: »
    Somewhat ironically, spouting excuses about why it can be okay to hit women sometimes is one thing that'll get you a fist in the face from me

very tough of you, over the internet. I have a very strong feeling that I will call your fist to the face, and raise you the beating of a life time. Of couse, I am talking over the internet too. So how about, you actually say something meaningful as opposed to constantly stating that you agree with a cliche "don't hit girls". It's fucking pointless, and makes you look like a moron. I can think of 80 reasons why a guy shouldn't hit a girl, and that is why I never have... All of them are based on logic, not some made up American value.

Fuck you dogg, I'm a true American

Seta 3000 on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Urian wrote: »
    Walnut, stop it. You should have stopped when I tried to defend you but now you've dug yourself a hole.

Seriously, you weren't really defending him, merely trying to point out holes in the opposition's argument and trying to prevent some really wide sweeping judgements that were taking place. So kudos.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Zephyr wrote: »
    SOMETIMES I PLAY HALO ON XBOX

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'd hit a woman for the same reasons I'd hit a man. I'm not sure what those are but that's how it is.

I don't hit people.

Hoz on
    edited August 2007
    Dublo7 wrote: »

XBAWKS?

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited August 2007
    i'm so glad that you guys are awake

i can't stop giggling at my sig, and it's all because of you guys

Zonkytonkman on
  • JimmyJimmy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    It was really surreal the first time I had to respond to a Domestic Violence call as a cop. I walk into this house and it was like walking back in time. The couple was about my age when my shit went down, they had a small kid and shit was hectic for them. I understood what happend there, but in the end I nailed the guy to the wall. I guess that kinda makes me hypocritical, but even with the knowledge of what happend, I cant and wont stand for someone else doing it. The one, very very small silver lining to that situation is that it made me better at my job and dealing with people in that situation.

Jimmy on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    so walnutmon, have you told your girlfriend that you'll hit her if she leaves you
    Actually yes. She doesn't care, because she knows i'm kidding. But i'm not, i'll kick her right in the vagina. And loser nerds the world over will colapse, because they can't handle violence towards women... Whine and bitch if you want, it doesn't change the fact that we are animals with base emotions that absolutely will override your higher brain. It happens.

You don't just snap and lose it all the time unless you're fucking crazy, in which case you're not in any position to lecture us about normal human behavior. Most of the time where you get crazy nuts and violent there is usually a buildup. One thing leads to another. The responsible human works to prevent the situation from escalating to this point.

So yeah, you're still a dumb motherfucker, even if I can't stand to watch people rag on you for pages at a time.

Mostly because they're ragging on you for the wrong Goddamn reason.

I think it's pretty okay to rag on him for advocating beating the shit out of your girlfriend.

Shorty on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You should hit people for dumbshit reasons, anyhow.

Gender is a totally irrelevant variable.

Javen on
    edited August 2007
    one time i punched a woman in the shoulder really hard for cutting in line

in my defense we were at disney world

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

XBAWKS?
    shooting mans on halo is fun because you shoot stuff and they die
    its halo

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2007
    Shorty wrote: »
    so walnutmon, have you told your girlfriend that you'll hit her if she leaves you
    Actually yes. She doesn't care, because she knows i'm kidding. But i'm not, i'll kick her right in the vagina. And loser nerds the world over will colapse, because they can't handle violence towards women... Whine and bitch if you want, it doesn't change the fact that we are animals with base emotions that absolutely will override your higher brain. It happens.

You don't just snap and lose it all the time unless you're fucking crazy, in which case you're not in any position to lecture us about normal human behavior. Most of the time where you get crazy nuts and violent there is usually a buildup. One thing leads to another. The responsible human works to prevent the situation from escalating to this point.

So yeah, you're still a dumb motherfucker, even if I can't stand to watch people rag on you for pages at a time.

Mostly because they're ragging on you for the wrong Goddamn reason.

I think it's pretty okay to rag on him for advocating beating the shit out of your girlfriend.
    For some reason I entirely glazed over that post until I re-read it courtesty of Zonky's sig.

So yeah, I rescind my statement. Fuck walnutmon.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This thread is terrible

Neli on
    vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
    edited August 2007
    also another time i shoved a woman into a door

i forget why

Seph on
    doit.png
  • WreckTechWreckTech Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jesus didn't want me to fight.

WreckTech on
    I don't know what I'm doing.
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jimmy wrote: »
    It was really surreal the first time I had to respond to a Domestic Violence call as a cop. I walk into this house and it was like walking back in time. The couple was about my age when my shit went down, they had a small kid and shit was hectic for them. I understood what happend there, but in the end I nailed the guy to the wall. I guess that kinda makes me hypocritical, but even with the knowledge of what happend, I cant and wont stand for someone else doing it. The one, very very small silver lining to that situation is that it made me better at my job and dealing with people in that situation.

hence why I said what I said.

you realize and fully admit your mistake and short-coming.

you don't try to justify it and blame others.

this is comendable. certinly not excusable, but you already know and accept that. Thats where the seperation is.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
    edited August 2007

XBAWKS?
    shooting mans on halo is fun because you shoot stuff and they die
    its halo

that's cool i play final fantasy you level up and kill stuff and it's cool

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited August 2007
    one time i spit on a woman for not accepting a dinner invitation

Seph on
    doit.png
  • NeliNeli Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This one time, I hit a woman with another woman

In my defense, they were both kind of being dicks

Neli on
    vhgb4m.jpg
    I have stared into Satan's asshole, and it fucking winked at me.
    [/size]
    edited August 2007
    I'd hit a woman for National Security. I'm a patriot.

Hoz on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    You know of all the reasons I could think of to smack someone around, dumping you is one of the worst.

It just means that you're fickle and have a child-like sense of perspective.

Javen on
    edited August 2007
    Hey guys not to change the subject (total hijack) you know what makes me even angrier than wife beating? Those guys who beat up their mothers.

My friend knew a guy in highschool who actually kicked his mom down the stairs. I think he's in jail now so I guess it all evened out.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited August 2007
    i remember i was fucking this one lady from behind and she said spank me

so i frogged her real hard right in the ass

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited August 2007
    one time, i hit a woman cause she said mean things about me on the internet

but me and mully are friends now

Zonkytonkman on
    edited August 2007
    in my defense it was hilarious

Seph on
    doit.png
  • JimmyJimmy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey guys not to change the subject (total hijack) you know what makes me even angrier than wife beating? Those guys who beat up their mothers.

My friend knew a guy in highschool who actually kicked his mom down the stairs. I think he's in jail now so I guess it all evened out.

Wouldn't it kinda be the same thing, considering his mother is a woman.

Unless......

Jimmy on
    edited August 2007
    one time i threatened to hit a woman if she didn't hit me but i warned her that i would hit her back if she did i gave her 10 seconds

boy were those 10 seconds awkward for her

i hit her 3 times

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited August 2007

Unless......

It is pretty much the same thing, but its even worse.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited August 2007
    ahahha

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • walnutmonwalnutmon Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ok homeys, you all have to cool it. First off, everyone here is pissed at someone who has never, and most likely will never hit a girl. Second off, I guarantee you, most of the guys here telling me that I am some scumbag have very little experience with women, who can be BRUTAL.

Here is the actual point. I don't hit girls, and I don't hit the elderly. I don't hit my mom, or dad, or sister. I haven't hit a guy since high school, and if I have my way, I never will again. Violence is generally pointless and can be avoided through intelligent life decisions and a cool temper, the same cool temper that hasn't been displayed by countless posters on this website that are getting infuriated by my stance on an issue, because I won't just change and say "ok, you are right! never hit girls, ever! it's inexcusable and makes the hitter someone who is the worst person ever!". That is fucking ignorant as hell. If you don't hit girls, AWESOME! If you go out every weekend and get in a fight with some dude, and beat the shit out of him, and when he is on the ground stomp his face, but then say "I don't hit girls"... You are a peice of shit.

Dont' hit girls. Don't hit guys. Just don't get all pissed off about shit. But if you are sitting here, getting infuriated by my posts which, honestly, haven't been very incitefull (yes, I mean that spelling), and have been consistantly argued with by a cliche we learned from our moms, then maybe it is you that don't have the ability to manage your anger. Since, I don't flame people online. I don't want to hit anyone here. I don't hit my girl. And I don't get in fights. In fact, my first post on this thread was about my hermit crabs who had a sad demise.

By the way, I got jailed for posting about an emulator I use, because I didn't think that was bad. It has very little to do with the fact that I want to beat women.

walnutmon on
    xbox: jmbizzo | ps3: walnutmon | steam: walnutmon | SC2: walnutmon.591
  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    See, walnut the problem is you're consciously admitting you would do it. We are not supposed to ever advocate doing it, ever. It's never ok. We have layers of mental protection against ourselves from losing control, some have less layers than others, some break very easily. Everyone breaks eventually, though- be it after years of abuse from a wife (keep in mind that a woman can abuse a man in a relationship in many different ways), a single situation of extreme agony and pain, things like that.

The point is you must have discipline and morals. If you feel it is ever OK for you to hurt them, you shouldn't be with them. Just because you know human emotion allows for it to happen, doesn't mean YOU should- you have to fight that urge, not withdraw to it.

Urian on
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    We here at SE++ have some really awesome new members and some fucking atrocious new members.

Also, hitting a woman for any reason at all is fine
    So long as you are Nicholas Cage in "The Wicker Man"

Butler on
    edited August 2007

Unless......

It is pretty much the same thing, but its even worse.
    How? The mother did raise the son. It's at least slightly less worse than beating your wife.

Hoz on
    edited August 2007
    It has very little to do with the fact that I want to beat women.

D:

Seph on
    doit.png