Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Classic console night 2007

2»

• tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I remember playing 8 person Bomberman (Saturn version?) last year. That was freaking awesome.

tr0tsky is correct.
  • SumiSumi Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    ORRRR... I could not act like a complete blonde and just keep an eye out at the expo.

Sumi wrote: »
    okay someone has to let me know about this because im bringing not only my snes but also Pong by Atari. :D

if it's actually going down, someone can PM me for my phone number.

Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • phamtqphamtq Registered User
    edited August 2007
    I will have street figher 2 turbo. Thats all we really seemed to play.

Sweet!

*throw down gauntlet* You have been challenged sir!

• KaneKane Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Koreth wrote: »
    Lets's see here. As far as classic consoles go I have a working 2600, SNES, Genesis Mk. II, Sega CD Mk. II, and a 32X.I suppose the PSX is old enough now to be considered classic, maybe I'll bring that. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll pick up a working Saturn between now and PAX. If I'm REALLY lucky I might find a copy of NiGHTS, or Panzer Dragoon.

n00b! ;-) I've got Vectrex, Odyssey2, Bentley, Commodore64, Atari 2600 (original and shiney 80s edition), 5200, 800se (with tape drive!), NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, (UK) MegaDrive, Genesis I, Genesis II w/CD II and 32X, CDX, Saturn. All working. Of course, I just put most of them and their games into storage...*sigh*

• ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Kane wrote: »
    Lets's see here. As far as classic consoles go I have a working 2600, SNES, Genesis Mk. II, Sega CD Mk. II, and a 32X.I suppose the PSX is old enough now to be considered classic, maybe I'll bring that. Maybe If I'm lucky I'll pick up a working Saturn between now and PAX. If I'm REALLY lucky I might find a copy of NiGHTS, or Panzer Dragoon.

n00b! ;-) I've got Vectrex, Odyssey2, Bentley, Commodore64, Atari 2600 (original and shiney 80s edition), 5200, 800se (with tape drive!), NES, SNES, N64, Sega Master System, (UK) MegaDrive, Genesis I, Genesis II w/CD II and 32X, CDX, Saturn. All working. Of course, I just put most of them and their games into storage...*sigh*

the first year I bought WAY too much. One or two major multiplayer games is all one would need.

phamtq, I will piss you off with sagat.
    Spoiler:

Project 25.01 final message
    We were the ones who thought that Melissa was real. Why you might ask.
    Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
    Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
    [/spoiler]
  • KaneKane Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sagat. Aw yeah.

• hamburger helperhamburger helper Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Im bringing Rap Jam Vol. 1 for the snes

statimg.php?id=280&theme=1
  • doczerodoczero Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    C64! You got Mail Order Monsters?

=
    Where there is no love,
    Nothing is possible.
    =
  • phamtqphamtq Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Kane wrote: »

the first year I bought WAY too much. One or two major multiplayer games is all one would need.

phamtq, I will piss you off with sagat.
    Spoiler:

Two words. Chun-Li and Thighs. :P

2»
This discussion has been closed.